Okay , this is soooo awkward

Welcome Home ! Master Sungmin

 

Fortunately , a pair of strong hands caught her.

*OMO , is it my guardian angel ?!* she thought. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'You better be careful ! You dont wanna get fired do you ?! ''OH . Jessica , thanks!!' said Sunny.She hugged her bestfriend tightly .(SUNSICA LOL)'Yeah , yeah , get back to work ! Just be grateful i saved your ! Be careful next time , heard that this Prince deosnt tolerate any mistakes!' Jessica said.

And she went off.

Sunny walked over to the bed and look at the sleeping man . *WOW, he looks absolutely adorable!! He seems like nice guy to me* she thought.

‘Why are you staring at me like this?’ a voice thundered.

Surprised by the voice, Sunny trip backwards and fell landing on her . ‘Ouch!!!’

Prince Sungmin glared at her eyeing her from head to toe. Sunny stood up immediately, and bow 90 degrees saying, ‘I’m really sorry, please forgive me!!’ . He just stared at her murmuring to himself. He stood up and walks over towards her , standing close . Beads of prespiration was rolling down her forehead. * OH MY GOD , is he gonna kiss me?? I HOPE SOOO* thought Sunny. ‘You look so much like …’ he mumbled. ‘What? Who do I look like?’ she asked curiously.

‘No … nothing, you must be Sunny. Here is the list of this I need you to buy for me at the mall. I want all of this in my room by the time I finish bathing.’ He said.

‘Wait, Bu- ’Sunny shouted, but he was already gone .

She let out a long groan and dragged her feet out of the room, murmuring about how unreasonable her boss was. When she realized she was in a race against time!

She ran down the streets , darting and dodging people in her way grabbing all the items , paid for it and raced back home . Finding that Sungmin was still in the shower, she heaved a huge sigh of relieve and plonked down on the huge, plush sofa. Why does he want to buy all these for anyway, it’s all girls stuff … shampoo, hair dye, clothes … wait LINGERIE?!OMO, I bought this and I DIDN’T REALIZE?!!

Okay ... This is sooo , awkward ...

What is wrong with my boss?!