EVIL PLAN

Welcome Home ! Master Sungmin

 

What is wrong with my boss?! 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungmin sat down in the bathtub , how can two different person look so much alike ? he thought .

Sungmin’s P.O.V

Anyway , my hatred is still as strong … Stronger than that day … I will make her regret what she has done to me …

I stepped out of the bathroom only to find that clumsy maid sleeping on my newly bought sofa. No one has ever dare to do that before , yet she has the guts . Maybe she doesn’t want her job anymore . I was prepared to fire her as soon as she wakes up .

I walked over to the paper bags and checked that she has got everything ready for my plan for tomorrow . I went over to my drawer and took out my secret evil plan book . ( MUHAHAHA , that should be my evil laugh ! I thought).I checked that everything was planned properly . Now that’s left is the execution of the plan .

‘Okay , that plan has absolutely need some work if you’re gonna seek revenge, honey .’

I turned around shock as I slammed the book shut and threw it back in the drawer . I glared at that Sunny , fuming with anger , I was at a loss for words.

‘I mean, P-prince Sungmin.’She said immediately. ‘But if you let me in on your plan, I can make it better and no one will ever know it’s you.’ She said , with and evil smirk plastered across her face .

Hmm … evil, I like that

‘Fine. But if you break this deal, I will .... i ... uhhhh ’

I noticed her blushing a little

i looked down and noticed my pants was ped . OH DEAR , Calm down Sungmin , you’re not usually this panicky, why are you like this today ..

She just laughed and said ‘Sure!!’

We had had firm handshake and she beamed at me . ‘What are you waiting for ?! Go clean the bathroom ’. Then, she just skipped in to the bathroom nonchalantly , while humming a tune .

I was really amused by her action.

And …

Her hands felt really warm …