Problem makes me crazy!

Confusion of love

When Ji eun was peeking, there was a guy who capture the bad photo of the girl... At that time Jeong Hyun was coming back to his classroom with Baekhyun... As Jeong hyun saw he is going to capture the a** of Ji eun, he knock that guy down and kick him out... When Ji eun turns back, she saw Jeong Hyun holding the camera.. She thinks Jeong hyun has taken the photo of her and takes the camera quickly... When she found the photo she was very shy and shock

And said as she clamed her mind: You capture my a**? You.. you really did? I can't believe you did this...

Jeong hyun answers: Noo... I don't.... I even help you from that bad guy and why are you blaming me.. I swear that i don't...

Beakhyun agrees Jeong Hyun words: Yeah he is right.. He doesn't capture it.. Don't blaming other with knowing all the problem.....

Ji eun yelled: Beakhyun, you are not inculded in this problem don't be a part of it.... I don't want to blame on you!..

And Ji eun go and tell teacher with prove.. Teacher was so angry to Jeong hyun that she pushined him by beating his hand for 100 times and let him keen down in front of the class room..

When the lesson over, Ji eun come out of the class with full of books. At that time Jeong Hyun know that somebody was coming toward him so he look up whether who is coming toward him.. but unforunately, when he look up, he looks directly to Ji eun's skirt. Althought Jeong hyun doesn't look Ji eun's one.. it's like he looks.. Ji eun also know it.. as she knows she hits Jeong Hyun's head with the books in her hand..

Then Jeong Hyun said: Ouch! You do this to me for what? I could tell to teacher right now!

Ji eun replied angry: So.. tell now.. you don't know your fault? You just look at my ...... ahhh.. take this...

she hit jeong hyun's head again...

at that time Qri sees what Ji eun have done... she runs toward jeong hyun

and tell: Jeong Hyun ah.... Are you ok? That's why I don't let you to stay with her.... Nevermind I'll go and blame on her...

At that time Jeong Hyun replies: Don't do that Qri... I'm ok.....

In Evening, Jeong Hyun runs to Ji Eun's house... and tell that he like her.... She was so shock that she don't know what to do....

Then, Baekhyun appears and tell: He is just teasing you!! suprise.... Happy Birthday....