Confusion of Love ( Intro )

Confusion of love

It was the day in BORAM school. It was about 16 years old love story.

Jeong Hyun was walking to the school while Ji eun runs to school. Ji eun was so hurry although Jeong Hyun was in calm.

Ji eun pov: I need to get to school first and do my duty.

Jeong Hyun pov: Today was the 1st day of school... How nice the weather is?

Jeong Hyun was the first person to reach school. When Ji eun come into the room,

Ji eun apologise: Ahh... I'm sorry..

Jeong Hyun ignore: Nevermind. They hit each other, and that is when Jeong Hyun and Ji eun 1st meet .

In the evening, Ji eun was walking to her house. When she is singing soundly, 

Ji eun shouts : Help! Help!.

The theif takes Ji eun's bag. Jeong Hyun sees all problem but

He thinks, Will I need to help her? Nea.. Noo.. We are not friendly! And why I have to help her? B..But I need to help when other needs.

Jeong hyun runs toward the theif and knock him down. When Jeong Hyun turns back, Ji eun sees him.

Ji eun wonders: Why he is so handsome in my eyes??

In the nick of time,

Jeong Hyun asks: Hey.. Hey miss... Here is your bag.. And nice to meet you, I am Jeong Hyun..

IU answers: H..hi.. I am Ji eun. and thank you...

The next day, two new students come to BORAM school. They were Chan Hyun and Mimin. They are so popular in their own school cuz they are King and Queen. Everybody was gazing them...

Girls whisper: Why he is so handsome?.

Boys whisper: Why she is so cutee....

Ji eun is very shock to see Chan Hyun because he is handsome and he is King of this school too.. At that time

Jeong Hyun whispers: Mimin is cute... Teacher warns his students not to make noise.

While teacher is teaching Ji eun looks the place of Suho as Chan Hyun sits beside him. At the time Chan Hyun feels sth is wrong.. Then he asks

Chan Hyun: Hey don't you feel someone is staring us?

Jeong Hyun answers quietly: Yeah.. You feel it too?

After talking to Chan Hyun, Jeong Hyun look back to watch who was watching them.. As he turns back he sees the place of Hara as Mimin sit beside her. At the time

Jeong Hyun thinks: Wonderful.. then Chan hyun asks: Who are you telling at? Hey.. Hey Jeong Hyun....

Jeong Hyun regain consciousness 

Jeong Hyun answers: Huhh? yes.. Ahh... Why are you staying so close at my face? Move!

Chan Hyun wonders: I haven't done anything yet!

In the evening,

Ji eun come out of her house with the trash. She was thinking about Chan Hyun and spining her body.And Chan Hyun was on the way to visit Jeong Hyun house. When she stoped spining, she hit Chan Hyun with the trash. Chan Hyun didn't say anything. At the nick of time, Ji eun hit the stone with her toes and fall on Chan hyun. Her heart was beating very fast and they are face to face. Then Ji eun smell something.

Ji eun says: Chan Hyun, you are smelly.

Chan Hyun answers: Yeah of course, you  just hit me with those trash!

Ji eun realises: Ohh.. really? sorry! I am really sorry!

At that time, Jeong hyun was thinking while finding for Chan Hyun.

Jeong Hyun thinks: Why Chan Hyun not coming yet? Ohh.. I see him.. What is he doing with Ji eun? Are they couple? No.no.no it can't be.. Ji eun and Chan Hyun are not that much friendly.. 

Ji eun was holding Chan Hyun's hand when Jeong hyun peeks them. By the time, Chan Hyun heard footstep so he turns back. As he turns back his hand was miss and Ji eun fall to the ground.

Ji eun shouts: Ouch.. How dare you drop me down?

Chan Hyun says: Huh? oh sorry.. Are you ok?

Ji eun answers: Yeah I am ok.. By the way are you going to Jeong hyun house? His house is the stone throw to my house. Bye.. Go safely..

When Chan Hyun reach Jeong Hyun house,

Jeong Hyun asks Chan Hyun curiously: Are you in love with Ji eun?

Chan Hyun answers soundly: What? nope...

Jeong Hyun asks again: So then why are you hugging her?

Seung Hyun says: I don't like her? What? Are you in love with her?

Jeong Hyun denys: What? Oh my god.. To her? Never!

The another day, Mimin knows that Chan Hyun and Ji eun become very friendly so she calls Chan Hyun to the room beside toilet. When they were talking, Ji eun heard.

Mimin asks Chan hyun: Let me be your girlfriend.. Again...

Chan Hyun answers: What? No i can't. Your parents don't like being a parner of me right?

Mimin says back: Whatever!

At that time, Ji eun whispers: Oh My Goddd... They are couple? OHhh.. I cann't believe it...