Am i in love and why can't i tell i love him?

Confusion of love
Jeong hyun tries to smile but he whispered THAT am i telling the truth? Jeong Hyun start to feel odd with the other day... whenever he saw Ji Eun, he cannot make him clam..

Jeong hyun Sometimes say his friend Ji Eun become cuter day by day... His friends asked: are you in love with her?

Whenever his friend asked he always refuse THAT he doesn't like her... Before the school over, Jeong Hyun cannot keep his mind about her any more and run toward her..

Ji eun asked: what happening to you? Are you sick? Be relex.. tomorrow is such a big day!

Then Jeong Hyun reply: why are you so worry about ME? Are you in love ME?

Ji eun answer: hey... I am just......

Jeong hyun interrupt: I am sorry... if I had made a mistake... I mean the feeling THAT I had on you is not normal... I... I mean the word I tell you at your birthday was the truth...

Ji eun reply with full of shock: hey.. I think...

Jeong hyun interrupt again: I know you will be so shock to hear it but I am telling all truth... at first I like you like my sister but now you can say I have change a lot... I mean can you answer my question back?

After all, ji eun knows what to tell... but she still have friendship between he and she is scare of Chan Hyun who had also say her " I love you " .... she thinks awhile but she finally figure out THAT she had a disease which is killing her.... But she still love Jeong Hyun more.... and she decided not to say Jeong hyun THAT she love him.... and give no attention to him..... Then she walk away...... Jeong Hyun was blank to See ji eun....... and thought: what's the matter with her?

After a month later, Jeong hyun heard that ji eun have got a boyfriend...... he is Chan hyun..... Jeong hyun was very hurt to heard THAT.... but he says if she is happy... it is my pleasure.... but Jeong hyun still doesn't know about her problem... although ji eun wants to tell she love him.. it is all because of her condition....

Back to the day jeong hyun says he love ji eun. After she heard a word from jeong hyun.... she run directly to Chan hyun and asked for some help.... what could her help be? Actually she asked help from Chan hyun to be a fake boyfriend which could make Jeong Hyun give up on her... And beside her condition she need to do THAT..

After a week later, she was in the hospital to have a surgery... but the doctor tell she cannot live here anymore.... one day Chan hyun heard Ji run was in bad condition... Nothing could help her... Although Chan hyun promise her not to tell about her condition to Jeong hyun, he thinks Jeong Hyun need to take care of her so he told the truth.... after knowing the truth he runs quickly to the hospital.... But it was so late nothing could make her live anymore...... Jeong hyun was very hurt and even decided to kill himself but Chan Hyun give the letter to Jeong Hyun which he sees it in Ji eun 's dairy...

In the letter " I am so sorry Jeong hyun for not telling my real condition... and sorry to make you worry... (sob) But I hop you will be happy without ME, too. And i want to say you that since the day i saw you in front of our room door , i..... i love you.... ( sob ) i am sorry for everything.... i love you Jeong Hyun.....

With love,

Ji eun (i am in love now)

After he reads, he shouted: Why did you tell ME you were in trouble? Ji eun na........ PLEASE come back..... Ahhhhhhhhh.........

Jeong Hyun dairy: The day was bad without her when will she come back I don't know... when will she answer my question back? I don't know. Is there really a thing with I really know about her?