Your soulmate?

I can't remember

 

Jiyong’s POV:

“Aisssht!! What is taking that hyung too long?” Irritated as hell he could only cuss about it and mutter curses under his breathes. He should have been here hours ago!

“Relax hyung, he must’ve be having a good time with the pretty miss.” Seungri retorted and these dimwits looked at each with a knowing look before they laughed hysterically.

Dara won’t to that right? Seeing her change makes me feel that she would give in to that *ehem* hyung. Okay to that foxy hyung. What are you thinking Jiyong! You don’t have the rights to care about what she’s doing..

“What up everyone!! Whoooo!!”

TOP came back and is annoying as usual.

 

TOP’s POV:

As I came back from walking the pretty girl home (oh yes she’s that drop dead gorgeous) the dragon seems to be mad.

“Hyung did you get her number? What’s her name?”

“Relax, her name is Sandara Park and ofcourse I got her number. But what happened when I was gone? The dragon seems to be disturbed?”

The boys shrugged their shoulders which made me more confused. I continued my story and everyone listened while grinning.

“I think she’s my soulmate!”

Yes everyone Sandara Park is definitely my soulmate! She’s the one!!

I tried to walk closer to Jiyong who raised a brow and pouted as he looked down from our booth. We we’re at the club we friends own. To my shock I saw dara downstairs wearing a very short black dress which lead everyone’s attraction to land on her.

“Guys my soulmate is here!” I was about to run to her but saw Jiyong making his way to the crowd.