Chapter 4: White Café [Part I]

I can't remember

 

Dara’s POV:

I fidgeted to my seat. It was only 4 am but I am wide awake. Okay scratch that I can’t sleep, I didn’t sleep at all. His words kept replaying to my head “Does that picture does not ring a bell?” “We are very close. Way more than you can imagine.” And I almost forgot that I have to meet him today at the Café where we first met, where we became a couple the café… the café where… that stupid café where we first kissed. I grunted because of disappointment.

“What should I wear?”

I threw all my clothes to the bed because I’m that desperate into looking for something to wear when I meet the dragon.

“What the hell are you doing Sandara Park?!!!!”

Who the screams so early! That oppa really scared the out of me.

“Calm down oppa!”

“Are you running away?!”

“If you would keep on screaming oh I would!”

“Okay.. You know how precious you are to this family”

Right. After that accident they became very protective. I’m the only girl of the family so I understand.

“I heard you screaming and I also heard loud thuds so I came here. What are you doing? Its 4 am princess everyone would think a burglar went to your room.”

“I just.. I have to meet up with Jiyong oppa. And I don’t know what to do.. what to wear. I didn’t even sleep you see?”

I showed him the dark circles under my eyes and he went crazy.

“Young lady you look like a mess. Sleep now princess I would help you later. Okay? I would sleep in the couch so that I can make sure you would sleep. No buts arasso?!”

“Okay. Goodnight oppa! Oops, I mean goodmorning!”

I kissed him on the cheeks and the creases on his forehead faded one by one.

“We love you princess and you know that. If that bastard hurts you again just tell me okay?”

“Okay oppa, I love you too”

I smiled when he hugged me. I hugged him back. I always feel secure when Im inside Teddy oppa’s embrace I feel like I can conquer the world so when news of him being engaged reached me I flew back to Korea from the Philippines that was 4 years ago and Jiyong’s noona was his fiancé but the engagement was called off when his sister ran away.

 

Jiyong’s POV:

“Can I have an iced Americano please? Thank you!”

Aiiisht! Why is she late! It’s already 3:30!

“Here’s your Iced Americano, enjoy!”

“Thank you!”

I sat near the window not because I want to see her coming … okay I admit I want to see her come just like how we met before.

--------------------------------------FLASBACK------------------------------------------

“As I was saying I’m engaged now Jiyong. Your noona is getting married to someone I don’t even know! Aiiisht! Are you listening?!”

No.. I’m not listening because this woman wearing a white dress was walking her way towards the café. She’s too beautiful not to be noticed by the dragon.

“Ahm.. I’m sorry noona but what we’re you saying?!”

“Whatever! I’d get going I’d call you later arra?!”

“Arraso!”

“Remember that noona loves you alright?”

“I know that”

Noona hugged me tight and I noticed that the girl was already inside the café. The café was packed and I noticed that there weren’t any avail seats so I asked her to sat at my noona’s chair.

“Thank you.”

Her voice is so sweet I can almost taste it.

“No problem for a beautiful lady like you”

She was blushing. What to do???? She’s so pretty like that!

“I’m Sandara Park. You can call me Dara”

She smiled. Can this day get any better?

“I’m Kwon Jiyong.”

I extended my Hand which she accepted and shook lightly. I didn’t want to let go but I have to. Her hand were so soft and it perfectly fits his. We talked almost about everything and didn’t notice that it was already dark outside. We exchanged numbers and bid goodbye I wished we didn’t have to.

------------------------------END OF FLASHBACK---------------------------------------