Chapter 3: I Can(t) Remember You

I can't remember

 

Dara’s POV:

“Unnie!”

The music was booming my brains out of my skull as I made my way to the table where my friends are seated.

I waved and smiled “Kyaaaaa! I missed you guys!”

I was about to hug Minzy when  I felt a jacket hang to my shoulders and a hand started to drag me away from them but to my disappointment my so called friends and even my brother did nothing to help me. I lifted my head only to see a fuming dragon holding my hand tight. But I can’t be shaken by this!

“Yah! Let me go now mister!”

I tried to loosen his grip but it just got tighter. Why am I being giddy! I should not be like this! I should be screaming help or something but my voice betrayed me, my will, my brain and my heart they all did.

 

Jiyong’s POV:

 

I dragged her to the nearest park and made her sit at the bench. Why is she wearing that freaking y clothing? I can’t help it its really y guys believe me.

“Who are you? What do you want!?”

“Don’t you.. Don’t you re-remember me?”

“If I can remember you I would follow you and I won’t ask you at the first place you !”

A tear escaped my eyes but I wiped it immediately. If what I was told was true I can’t scare her away.

“Aiiigoo. My feet hurts feels like I ran for years”

“Here let me carry you. I’m sorry for dragging you here I must’ve thought you for someone I know.”

I tried to swallow the gulp on my throat that is building up. She can’t remember me. She can’t remember I was once important to her..

 

Dara’s POV:

Otokhae? T.T I can’t see him in this state my heart wavers just like that. I still love him to make things clear. But.. But he cheated on me. He inflicted a hole to my heart that made me disregard the fact that I still love him. I hopped on to his back feeling his warmth, sniffing his scent and feeling his presence. His very smexy presence that made me lost at the moment.

“Can’t you really remember me? I’m K-Kwon Jiyong.”

I know that. I remember you very vividly. You smile, your eyes, your piercing stares and your giggle. Those antics of yours that I adored for 3 long years.. How can I forget you?!! Moron!

“No.” I lied. After putting up this act I became pro at lying. “I’m sorry, that I can’t remember you.. but if we really know each other let’s meet and catch up. You can put me down now.”

He slowly put me down to the ground as we neared the club. I was blushing and I miserably tried to hide it. But I guess I failed cause I saw him smiled.

“Can I have your number so we can catch up?”

He said in a casual voice that made me feel like I can’t disagree with him. He’s a dragon people an untamed dragon!

“Oh yes, here let me enter it to your phone.”

He hesitated to hand me his phone but after a few seconds he did. I entered my number as I accidentally pushed the home button. I almost fell off to the ground when I saw our picture was his wallpaper I didn’t know what to do.. Otokhaaaaaae..???

“Does that picture does not ring a bell?”

I just shook my head and smiled. I was kissing his cheek on the picture how could that not ring a bell? It rang every single bell inside my head. Still in a daze I smile and told him that

“We must have been close. I’d love to catch up with you.”

I knew I failed as I tried to hide my blushing cheeks because he gave a light chuckle and pulled me closer.

“We are very close. Way more than you can imagine.”

Why use your bedroom voice you y beast! I wore my shoes and immediately turned around to go to my car. I started my car and felt my phone vibrate inside my purse.

From unknown number:

“Tomorrow. 3:00 in the afternoon meet me at the café next to the club. I’d be waiting.”

I lifted my head only to see him smiling and help me he winked and waved his hands.