Chapter 7: (N)Everland

I can't remember

 

 

Dara’s POV:

 

“We went here before but I suppose you can’t remember.”

No remember it ! I remember you, that day, our anniversary I remember everything that it hurts to say

“I don’t. I can’t remember anything being with you but I remember coming here.”

“Really? That must’ve been with me. You told me that was your first time back then.”

“Oooh.. I remember the guy gave me a ring.. His hair was blonde but yours is brown as I can see.”

Ouch Dara. You bad girl! But he’s worse, He deserves this.

“Is that so?”

He smiled like it was nothing. Aiggooo. Is this his game or mine? I don’t know anymore. He must play by my rules! We rode almost everything and we’re down to something I really hate.

“Come one let’s ride everything!”

“Are you dead serious? I’m not gonna enter that thing.”

Does he want to kill me? If I ride that thing I might as well go to the mental hospital right now what difference does that make?!

“That’s nothing! You’re brave enough to shave your hair but you can’t go inside a horror house? Hahaha, you’re silly.”

He played with my hair and started dragging me. Help me people. Why must you do this authornim ? T.T

“Everything’s going to be fine just hold unto my hand.”

And so I did. Come on guys I needed it bigtime. I thought I was just going to hold his hand but as soon as we entered the place I started hugging him and damnit! He chuckled! Can you believe that?!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

“Hahahahahaha, those are just mannequins relax.”

He soothed my arm. Why lalalalala I totally forgot that we’re in a horror house. As soon as we got out I let go of him. And he laughed hysterically while holding his stomach and to make this day more worse rain started to pour.

“Yah! Let’s go!”

He held unto my hand and he used his jacket to protect us from the rain. But we are god-damn wet. We decided to check into the park’s hotel. It was pretty, warm and very welcoming.

“You have to get out from those clothes you’ll get sick.”

“What?! I don’t even have an extra clothing. You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“You can wear the bathrobe for a while I would send our clothes to the Laundromat in the mean time you can wear that.”

Okay.. not a bad idea because if I get sick my brother would put me into a ban and that’s not what I want now that I put my revenge into action.

“Alright. Im going to the shower now.”

“Don’t you want to shower together?”

“As much as I want to I won’t.”

Ofcourse a little tease would make this more fun!

“And why not?”

Gaaaah! Why is he holding my waist? Why the hell is he using that y irresistible voice? Oh my god help! I ran as fast as I can and as I closed the bathroom door I heard him laugh at my expense. Jerk! I tried to prolong my shower because I just don’t want to see him right now. As soon as I stepped out of the door I saw that he’s not there.

“Gotcha!”

“What the?! Yahh! Let go of me!”

“What if I won’t?”

“Mwo?!”

He let me go and entered the bathroom grinning. Oh how much I want to rip that grin off his face. I dried my hair and texted my oppa.

To: Teddy Oppa

“Oppa, I might not come home tonight. Don’t worry about me I’m perfectly fine!”

From: Teddy Oppa

“Okay princess just text me if you want to be fetched and I’ll be there you know that right?”

To: Teddy Oppa

“Ofcourse, I love you oppa! Goodnight!”

“Who are you texting?”

“My oppa, why?”

“Nothing, stop texting him.”

“And why?”

“Because we’re going to do something fun tonight.”

I gulped down because of what he said. And I remembered we’re only wearing bathrobes. Why did I agree to this stupid idea?!

“Hahahahaha. You should’ve seen the look on your face!”

“What?!”

“I was just joking you know?”

“I didn’t get the joke.”

Damn this dragon! Just then he pushed me to bed and hugged me.

“Let’s sleep now. Good night.”

I can feel his hot breath on the crook of my neck and it send my insides into chaos. He kissed my neck and I felt myself stiffened by hid gesture.

“I think I won’t be able to sleep.”

“Hmmmm. Why?”

Did he just sniffed my neck? Oh my.. pull me back to sanity people!

“I don’t know.”

“Just sleep.”

And before I knew it I drifted to sleep with all the comfort, with no difficulties. Just pure happy deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So sorry for writing boring chapters ^^ I would get better by the day I promise! Thank you for reading!