Chapter 1: Hello “Stranger”?

I can't remember

 

Jiyong’s POV:

 

“Ouch! Let go of me this instant.” I heard someone say but I can’t see them.

“And what will you do? Glare at us to death?! Hahahahahaha! Don’t worry you’re going to have one fun wild night with us we’re going to make you happy!” I followed their voices and grimaced at their looks. Seriously? He asked himself. These fugly people would make her night wild and fun? What the? Is that…. DARA?

“Hey Ji! What are you doing here? Oooh….”

“Hyung it’s her”

“Who’s her?”

“Aaaaaaah! Help!!”

“Let go of her right now if you don’t want your faces to be more ugly than it is.”

 

Dara’s POV:

Thank heavens I heard someone said that with a very familiar angry voice. I tilted my head and saw a more familiar pretty boy. OH SCRATCH that! I saw a smoking hot , smexy, handsome boy.

“These lads must’ve thought we’re joking.”

This ridiculously grossed creature tightened his hold unto me and laughed his together with his equally grossed friends.

“Looking at you face makes this whole moment a joke.”

A grin plastered to his face as he landed a punch to the creature who was holding my wrist. I closed my eyes and as I opened it my jaw dropped to the ground seeing the guys who was harassing me was sent beaten up to the ground.

“Are you okay?”

This tall guy scanned me from head-to-toe.

“I-im okay. Th-thank you..”

I stuttered still nervous because of what happened.

“Walk her home hyung.”

Seriously Kwon Jiyong? We just met after like a year and we met by this situation and you won’t send me home personally? Ouch. You must’ve really moved on.

“I’m okay! I’m perfectly fine you see.” I smiled and pretended to be okay. But before I could speak another word the tall guy grabbed my bag and started dragging me.