[Sky-Unknown] A Forbidden Love

ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓘⓕⓔ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ + ⓜⓘⓝⓘ ⓢⓗⓞⓣⓢ

"And remember, Shakespeare was significantly renown for his utilisation of iambic pentameter. Cho Kyuhyun, would you like to explain what iambic pentameter is?"

A few murmurs erupted from the centre of the classroom whilst a tall, handsome male, whose dark features emphasised his milky white complexion, attempted to obtain a suitable answer from his classmates.

"Something Shakespeare used?" He answered wittily, evoking laughter from the class.

The teacher suppressed a smile and continued, "Charming response Kyuhyun, however I was hoping you would provide a more detailed answer." He swiftly turned around and began pacing the classroom once again. "What about you, Miyoung? Do you know the answer?"

The girl stared dreamily at the teacher then responded shyly, "Yes Park Songsaengnim. Iambic pentameter is a poetic metre consisting of lines with five feet."

"I wasn't under the impression poetic verses had feet." Kyuhyun interrupted.

The teacher laughed quietly alongside the chuckles of the other students. "Kyuhyun-ah, try to be more serious," He replied patiently.

Kyuhyun smirked in response, his expression of content highlighting his youthful looks.

"Now I want you all to read page 243 from your textbooks, try to comprehend how Shakespeare presents conflict in these verses and how he manages to portray the different personalities within this scene."

The school bell chimed mechanically as the students rose from their seats and left the classroom. All except one.

The teacher glanced towards the centre of the classroom and saw Kyuhyun still seated, opening his textbook. "I wonder what Kyuhyun is still doing here?" He thought anxiously.

"Kyuhyun-ah, is everything alright?" The teacher questioned; Kyuhyun shifted his gaze from the textbook to the teachers eyes, a playful smile painted on his pink lips. "Actually I'm a bit stuck songsaengnim..." He answered mischievously, emerging out of his seat and sitting directly in front of the teacher.

"You see. I don't understand the emotions Shakespeare is trying to create here..." Kyuhyun asked his teacher, shifting the textbook landscape and brushing his fingers against his teachers hand delicately.

The teacher smiled nervously, coughed and then replied, "Umm, well  Shakespeare is attempting to use a string of fast paced rhetorical questions to convey confusion amongst the audience. Evidently, this works as both Leonato and Hero begin questioning the rampaging Claudio."

The teacher glanced at Kyuhyun quickly, whose eyes were transfixed on the teacher's rough yet gentle looks. "Park Songsaengnim..." Kyuhyun began, "Have you always been this good looking?"

The teacher's pale complexion became tainted with the slightest blush of pink; he began fiddling with his pen in order to provide some sort of distraction from this topic.

Kyuhyun grinned malevolently, it was apparent that he enjoyed his teachers childish reactions. "Songsaengnim...Do you like me?" He asked, titling his head to the side in a cute manner.

The teacher furrowed his eyebrow in concern, "You're a very talented student," he answered vaguely, then glanced at his watch. "Well, I have to go now, Kyuhyun," The teacher began, closing the textbook. "Besides, it's your lunch break, you should be eating something." As he rose, Kyuhyun tugged on the teacher's tie, slightly aggresively, so their faces were almost level.

Lightly, Kyuhyun pecked his teacher on the lips and whispered "I'm not hungry,"  He then released his teacher, gradually, from his grasp.

The teacher straightened up nervously, and fiddled with his tie, attempting to battle out his desire to resume kissing the younger man.

"I'll see you next lesson," he replied, his voice shaking with concern. Kyuhyun stood up and caressed the side of the teachers face, playing with the honey coloured strands of hair that framed the teacher's face delicately. "I'll see you after school Jungsoo." Kyuhyun muttered.

And on that note the teacher left quickly, his imagination going wild.

---

4.30PM. A month later.

Park Jungsoo ran his fingers through his soft hair, the events of yesterday afternoon's argument continuing to replay in his mind. "Why can't I just concentrate?" Jungsoo questioned himself in frustration, as a pile of work lay untouched at the side of his desk.

"Is it because I like him?" He thought curiously, and although he desired to reject this terrible idea, he didn't. He knew he loved Kyuhyun -  which was a taboo in itself. "Kyuhyun likes me aswell....He said so yesterday..." He thought, comforting himself. "But a teacher-student relationship is a terrible idea...No matter how attractive the student is...or how persistent he is to continue the relationship..."

A week after Kyuhyun and Jungsoo's first kiss, Kyuhyun had frequently taken an interest in visiting Jungsoo after school, everyday. Although Jungsoo was reluctant to allow Kyuhyun to continue to kiss him, their forbidden love had blossomed into a secret relationship. However, the day before yesterday, after another secret session together, they had narrowly escaped being caught kissing by the headteacher.

Jungsoo's conscious had been alerted as a result of this shaky situation, and yesterday, when Kyuhyun arrived yet again, Jungsoo had demanded Kyuhyun to forget about the relationship and leave.

"But why?!" Kyuhyun had argued, "I love you! Is that not a valid reason to stay with you?!"

"It's not about you, or me, Kyu....This is about our futures...Do you know this love is a taboo? Do you know it's illegal? I could go to prison Kyuhyun!"

"Who cares about what COULD happen! If you always think about what COULD happen then you wouldn't be able to do anything in this life!"

"Kyuhyun, don't argue with me." Jungsoo had instructed, finally losing his patience.

"Is this an excuse to break up with me, hyung? Now you've had your fun, are you going to leave me?"

Jungsoo remembered the salty tears forming in Kyuhyun's eyes, then rolling down his porcelain skin. He remembered the remorse as Kyuhyun left the classroom, heart broken. And he remembered last night, when he had experience guiltiness, for wanting to caress and cherish this one, special person in his life.

This continuous silence was disturbed by a light tapping sound on the classroom door, without waiting for a reply, the door opened.

"Kyuhyun..." Jungsoo thought despairingly, still trying to mentally battle out his feelings.

Kyuhyun walked towards the desk in front of Jungsoo, his eyes watering once again. "Did you really think I could just forget you like that?" He mumbled, his tears falling gently.

Jungsoo sighed, "Kyuhyun, I don't think you should be here," he replied, after a moment of silence.

"W-why?" He stuttered, "Because of your job and your reputation?"

Jungsoo stood up, walked towards Kyuhyun and placed his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder. "I've already explained this to you Kyu, don't make me go through this again..."

"Tell me seriously hyung, is this the end?" Kyuhyun asked sternly, biting his lips to refrain from crying, yet again.

Jungsoo stared at Kyuhyun sympathetically, "You know that I don't want to end this either..."

"Then why are you?!" Kyuhyun interupted, allowing his rage to overcome him.

"If I don't....and someone catches us..." Jungsoo replied.

"Then let them." Kyuhyun continued, "Let them see that we don't care what anyone thinks about our relationship. If you thought this was against your moralistic values since day one then why did you even bother dating me?! Why did you accept me in the beginning?"

"I was out of my mind..." Jungsoo answered wearily, "I wasn't thinking straight..."

"Well I like you better that way. Jungsoo hyung, don't do this to me...."

Another moment of silence resumed, as Jungsoo and Kyuhyun continued staring at each other.

'Say something." Kyuhyun broke the silence, "Anything."

Yet again, there was a deadly silence between the two of them. Finally, Jungsoo responded.

"I love you." He said.

After what seemed like days, Kyuhyun's pink lips broke out into a smile; a warm, genuine smile.

"I've been waiting for that..." Kyuhyun stated, "I love you too hyung..."

A similar smile was painted on Jungsoo's lips, his cute, trademark dimple appearing at the side of his mouth.

"Don't do that again..." Kyuhyun responded, as he leaned forwards and greeted Jungsoo's warm embrace.

"I promise." Jungsoo said, kissing Kyuhyun's forehead and closing his eyes, involved in the moment.

Who said that a Forbidden Love was an unmeaningful love?

Even the relationships dissolved in secrecy are more significant than the relationships broadcasted in public.

And this love....It was one of a kind...

The End.

Authors' Note: Ahh...Took me a whole day to write this...It's rubbish...I know..I've never been good with stories at all! I hope you like it Sky :) Seeya!