[Super_SHINEe13] Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy.

ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓘⓕⓔ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ + ⓜⓘⓝⓘ ⓢⓗⓞⓣⓢ

Title: 1.5/5
Whilst the title may reveal the fact the story is genderbender, it doesn't exactly intrigue the reader. The title itself is quite dull and confusing; try to improve your use of capital letters in sentences, "i'm" should be "I'm" I would suggest going with a title that is more concise, clear and captivating. Something like "I am your Cinderella, pretending to be a boy." The only thing that gripped me into your story was perhaps the tags, as I am an avid reader of genderbender. I know this may be a bit harsh, however, it will help you improve.

Poster and Graphics: 8/10
Your poster is clear, displays the main characters, and is attractive. I particularly like the images you used as well as the font type; it creates a sense of friendliness and is appealing. I have two pieces of criticism, which is why I deducted two marks, the first is that your background should be a different colour to your title if you want to make it even more appealing, however that is your choice. The second, which I think would definitely attract more readers, is the lack of other main characters. Try adding all the members of SHINee as the plot definitely revolves around them! Well done!

Descriptions & Foreword: 7.5/10
There is definitely a lot more you could add to your description and foreword, a more detailed, lengthy foreword would perhaps intrigue more readers. Read the review for Chapter 1 for ideas. However, on the other hand, you have displayed fantastic use of precise yet engaging text. As soon as I read your forewords/description I was pulled towards the storyline. Well done!

Originality: 6.5/10
I've stumbled across quite a few "being-forced-to-a-concert-and-experiencing-love-at-first-sight" as well as "being-saved-by-a-total-stranger-who-turns-out-to-be-a-handsome-prince." And there are quite a few genderbender fanfictions on AsianFanfics. However, your tone of writing and your amazing skill of drawing readers in despite the events being cliche is one of the reasons I gave you a high mark. Being a teacher for SHINee definitely was a twist I wasn't expecting! Plus, you gave the members of SHINee completely different personalities! Continue the story ~ I'd like to read!

Plot: 21/30
Your plot is quite fresh and exciting. I like how you portrayed the members of SHINee, different compared to the other SHINee fanfictions I have come across. I would like it if there was more "depth" into your writing, more emotive language utilised. I think that you need to use more language devices in order to improve the quality of your plot. For example, when Jonghyun was angry in "Regrets" you could've described his rage metaphorically (e.g. Jonghyun entered the room, his heart pounding furiously. His face burnt with rage as he clenched his fists tightly. "Never enter my room again." He declared, emphasising each word in his statement.) Well done!

Writing Style: 6/10
Although your writing is good, in order to improve it you should explore through a range of vocabulary and punctuation. You can use an online thesaurus or dictionary to check for synoyms or misspelled words - remember, readers are impressed by professional writers, who have clear understanding of English. Your writing style is quite chatty, which creates a sense of friendliness with your readers. It's good as it draws in your readers, who wants to read fanfiction of a bossy, dreary author?

Grammar: 5/10
Firstly, you should always try and use formal language, even if you want to be chatty. Words like "wanna" are a straight put off, it should be "want to". Plus, remember that I, whether at the start of a sentence or the middle, is ALWAYS capital. (I'm, I'd, I'll, I've)

I'm going to take one example from your latest chapter to demonstrate, as I'm sure you know what I am talking about. ""WHAT NOW!?" i glared at him staring at him right in the eye." --> "WHAT NOW!" I glared at him, staring at him directly.

I know this review may be a bit harsh, but it will help you improve. Remember, a little effort goes a long way!

Overall: 3/5
I really enjoyed your fanfiction, it contained humorous elements and some comedic dilemmas. Although your vocabulary is quite good, your punctuation really let you down. Never rush your fanfiction, even if it's been three years and you haven't updated. No one wants to read a chapter that has been clearly rushed by the author. Take your time, read, re-read and read again! Check for capital letters, full stops and spelling. Anyway, I enjoyed your fanfiction and the comedic side of it definitely brightened my day! Well done!

Final Grade: 58.5/90 = 65%