[SimJangSsi] The Charming, The Witty and the Panda

ⓢⓜⓘⓛⓘⓕⓔ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ + ⓜⓘⓝⓘ ⓢⓗⓞⓣⓢ

Title: 4/5
The title is imaginative, unique and comedic. I was drawn towards your fanfiction due to your title! It is particularly effective as it is short, yet memorable! It fits your story perfectly! Well done! (Although I am quite curious as to why the, "the" in "the Panda" is in lowercase in comparison to the previous two...)

Poster & Graphics: 6/10
Although your poster is detailed and contains the three main characters from the title; it isn't as effective as the background and font are rather plain. I would suggest a more interesting, creative background theme with special effects in order to brighten up your poster, in addition to a more appealing font. I think you should experiment with different programs such as Photoshop, in order to captivate your audience through illustrations. Well done!

Description & Foreword: 8/10
I enjoyed your description as it was precise yet engaging. Unlike previous stories, I wasn't coerced to continue reading your story - I felt captivated by it! The plot, although cliche, seems different, humorous and something I feel the audience will enjoy! Your foreword contained clear information as to why you are writing this one shot, plus the use of onomatopoeia gave a friendly vibe to your story - thus attracting readers! The reason why I deducted two marks, which you are probably wondering, is that your forewords and description is not very attractive - visually! Try using images, videos, different font styles, colours and sizes in order to visually appeal to your readers. A great example of this is the review I did for Chapter 1!

Originality: 9/10
To be quite honest with you, I've never stumbled across a zoo scene in all the fanfictions I've ever read - and I read a lot! Therefore, you score high with your originality as I was continous surprised throughout your fanfiction. I have also never read a fanfiction with the main lead falling for a scriptwriter! So well done! The only reason I deducted a mark is because the spilling coffee/icecream/whatever over the male lead is increasingly popular. I think it would be quite hiliarious if the male lead spilt coffee instead - and he was regretful for it!

Plot: 20/30
Your plot itself was very creative, however I felt that it was rushed. Although I am aware that it is a one-shot, thus particularly difficult to convey emotions in, I believe that you could've made the pace more natural. It would've been interesting if you had shown some of the director scenes - for example, Monica's jealousy when the kiss scene was repeated. It would've also been interesting to have more dialogue between Monica and Minho. Although I enjoyed your fanfiction, there were some parts I re-read several times before comprehending it fully. (e.g. "Speaking of shining, I wonder why the band Choi Minho - yeah, the guy I love to tease by pursuing Director Han to make him do the same scene over and over  again - is in is spelt like that") Seriously, this line confused me and I think the use of more precise words, and vocabulary could provide more clarification. (e.g Speaking of shining, I wonder why the band Choi Minho - yeah, the guy I love to tease (by pursuing Director Han to make him repeat scenes continiously) - is in, is spelt like that!" Well done though! I really enjoyed your one-shot and will be looking forward to more!

Writing Style: 8/10
Your vocabulary is at a good standard, clearly you have skill. The tone you use throughout your fanfiction is friendly and this causes the audience to continue to read more of your fanfiction. I think you should try and decipher your writing style even more if you want to improve your writing. You definitely have talent and I think that having your own "tone" is incredibly important when writing - look at all the great authors! Well done, I enjoyed reading your fanfiction.

Grammar: 6/10
The only thing that let you down was your punctuation and spelling, try to improve this to obtain a higher mark next time! Here are some examples;
"Aww...the abnormal panda thought while watching the two of them from his cage." --> "Aww...the abnormal panda thought, while watching the two of them from his cage."
"And, the icing on the cake, she ran into Lee Sooman, the chairman himself, who was followed by some men in suits and stared at her in confusion."
There are too many commas used here, I think it should be: "And, the icing on the cake, she ran into Lee Sooman (the chairman himself) who was followed by some men in suits who stared at her in confusion."
"Sure," she said while grubbing her purse." 
 --> "Sure," she said, while grabbing her purse."
"He rolled his eyes and started walking, failing to retain a special smile..." I'm not quite sure what you mean here, if you clarify I could help you improve it.

Overall: 3/5
I enjoyed your one-shot as it was highly imagination and different compared to other fanfictions I've read recently. Consider your punctuation and spelling when writing, as it will be easier for your audience to understand your storyline. Remember that even if you are entering your story for a competition, or failing to meet a deadline, you should never rush your fanfiction. For example, as I am a one-shot writer, I have a deadline to meet in order to keep my readers happy. However, I would rather wait four years (exaggeration) writing a one-shot rather than posting any junk in order to prove I can keep my deadlines. Again, I enjoyed your one-shot and I would be more than happy to review another one of your stories or help you with your corrections in the future.

Final Grade:  64/90 = 71.1%