♥♥♥ The Surprise Thing ♥♥♥

When Love Gives Us Second Chance

AUTHOR POV


Onew was still flew away by his own rememberance about his and Minho sweet memories together when someone enters the room and hugged him from behind.He was shocked at first,but when he smell the scent that come from the person who is hugging him now,a smile formed on his face and he slowly leaning down his head at the person shoulder and that person slowly lean his chin on top of Onew's shoulder and smell the scent that come from Onew's neck.

"What are you dreaming about Jinki ah???You seem so fleed away by those dreaming..." Minho ask Onew.Onew smile widely. "I'm not dreaming Minho ah...i just remember back the memories of us together...the memories when you proposed to me to become your boyfriend...." Onew answer back to Minho question...Hearing that,a warm smile formed on Minho face as he hug Onew waste even tighter.... "Those days was a day that I will never ever going to forget...the fact that you accepted my proposal was the very best event that ever happened in my life...thank's to you Jinki ah..." Minho said to Onew and kiss his lover neck before the whitish skin to leave a red mark there.Onew giggle a bit due to the ticklish feeling on his neck....they stay still in that position for about a long time...Suddenly,Onew remember something....He broke the hug and turns to face Minho...

"Minho ah...just now in your letter,you said that you want to tell me something that you never tell me before???what is it???." Onew ask with full of curiousity written all over his face...Minho smiled at Onew question and suddenly he lean down to kiss Onew lips...Onew was stunned at Minho action but after that he slowly return back those kiss...their kissed last for 5 minutes and parted when the air is needed...When they parted,Minho can totally see his lover face turn to white pinkish...Minho lean his forehead against Onew forehead,their eyes meet and Minho fingers gently touch Onew soft lips...they smile together "I know you really want to know the thing that i'm gonna say to you right???But,jagiya....this is not the right place for me to say it...this thing is really something special for me and for our relationship and it is a surprise from me to you for our 5th Anniversary...so I have prepared it at the most special place that I have decorated specially for you...I hope you will wait for it arasso..." Minho ask to Onew and Onew nodded with a smile on his face...That smile makes Minho smile to...He pull back his forehead from Onew and ruffles Onew hair. "I have to go now Jinki ah...have a lot of preparation to do...so I'll met you at our special place okay...don't be late arasso." Minho said to Onew before leaned down to kiss Onew plumpy lips once more. "I'll be waiting for you...and remember,whatever happen...I Love You..." Minho said before leave the room and his lover behind...Onew looks at Minho's back and before Minho totally leave the room,he turns and look back at Onew with wide smile and said "Remember...saranghaeyo Lee Jinki." He said and Onew just nodded and returns back Minho smile....Onew just keep staring at Minho back till that charismatic tall guy leave the room and the house... "Even if you don't say it,i still know that you love me Minho ah...and I Love You to..." Onew said to himself with a very wide smile on his face.


MINHO POV

I was searching for my lover this morning after come back from my jogging with Taemin but i cannot find him anywhere at our living room so I ask Key about him... "Key,have you seen Jinki???." I ask him. "He is still in his room i think,because after I waking him up just now,he not yet comes out from the room." Key answered to me while his eyes still on his pancake decorating it with whipped cream and some slices of banana. "Wow,that's look really nice Key hyung." I heard Taemin say to him with a wide smile on his face.Key also smile after hearing a compliment from his one and only person that he love with all of his heart,his boyfriend Lee Taemin. "Omo that is so sweet Taebaby,i make this only for you...because i know how much you love pancake with a whipped cream and a slices of banana on top of it." Key said happily to his Taebaby. "Omo...jinjja???I really love it Key hyung...thank you for making this...I love you." Taemin jump up to him and gently peck a short kiss on Key lips.Key face was turn to blush when Taemin kiss him...
Key and Taemin has been together for such a long years now...much more longer than me and Jinki...and their love never faded but it is getting stronger and stronger day by day...and that is what makes me amazed at their relationship,except the fact that i will hear many noise comes from their room every night...I giggled at their lovey dovey stuff... "Well i guess I will go to take a bath and changed now." I said to both of them and walk away from the living room to my bedroom that I shared with my love Jinki.

When i went to our shared room, i saw him standing at our room balcony with his eyes close and a smile formed on his face.He seem so flew away by his own dreamings.I wonder what he was dreaming about and then I slowly walked towards him and hug him from behind.This make him shocked at first,but slowly he smiles and leaned his head on my shoulder and i leaned my chin on his shoulder to and smell the scent that come from his neck.I love the scent of him and it makes me want to "eat" him straight away now...but then,I throw away the bad thoughts on my head and remind my self that in just a little while,he will be mine...COMPLETELY MINE...for now,I need to control myself... "What are you dreaming about Jinki ah???You seem so fleed away by those dreaming." I asked him and after that I can see his wide smile.Those smile is the same smile that makes me fall in love with him 5 years ago and it still makes me feel the same. "I'm not dreaming Minho ah...I just remember back the memories of us being together...the memories when you proposed to me to become your boyfriend." He said answering my question.Hearing that,I smiled.I remember back how awkward I am when I finally confessed my feelings towards him and at the same time I was afraid that he will rejected me and said that he does not love me.But all my thought was all wrong when he return back my feelings and since that day...my day has become the most happiest day in my life. "Those days was a day that I will never ever going to forget...the fact that you accepted my proposal was the very best event that ever happened in my life....thanks to you Jinki ah..." I said to him and kiss his neck before it and leave a red mark there.He just giggled when I do that...maybe it's ticklish him a little bit....We stay in that position (where I am still hugged him from the back ) for quite a long time until he suddenly pulls out from my hugged and turns to look at me with i-just-remember-something looks on his face.....

"Minho ah...just now in your letter,you said that you want to tell me something that you never tell me before???What is it???." He asked me with his face covered with so much curiousity.After he said that,I just smiled and then I leaned down my face and I kissed his lips.He was stunned at first in my action but after that he return back the kiss...I explored his cavern with my tongue and he taste so sweet like a strawberry and this is the taste that make me really addicted to kiss him.We kissed for 5 minutes and parted after we needed air.When I looked at him after we parted away,I can totally see his face turns to white pinkish which means he is blushing....and that's make him looks much more cuter.I leaned my forehead towards his forehead and our eyes meet...I gently touched his soft lips with my fingers and we smile together.... "I know you really want to know the thing that i'm gonna say to you right???But,jagiya...this is not the right place for me to say it...this thing is really special for me and for our relationship and it is surprise from me to you for our 5th Anniversary...so i have prepared it at the most special place that I have decorated it specially for you...I hope you will waiting for it arasso..." I said to him and he just smiled and nodded as a sign that he understand what was I saying just now. His smile makes my heart warms and I smiled back at him.I pulled back my forehead from his and I ruffles his hair before I said to him that I have to go because there is a lot of preparation to be done and I asked him to come to our special place and I asked him don't be late as he just nooded to my command...before I go I place one more kiss to his lips and I said to him "I'll be waiting for you...and remember,whatever happen...I Love You." I said to him and make a move to leave our room and I know that he is watching every move that I made and before I totally leave the room,I turned back to look at him with a wide smile on my face and I said to him "Remember....saranghaeyo Lee Jinki." and after saying that I make my move to leave the room and the house....


End of POV


so this is the second chapter of my first fanfic...mianhae *bows* i really take a long time before posting this chapter right???mianhae...jeongmal mianhae...wow!!! I have a 16 subscribers now... gumawo *bows* jeonmal gumawoyo...I hope you guys like this story and please dont be a silent reader...bcuz I need to know my weakness on writing this first fic of mine and you guys comment will be most valuable thing for me ^_^