♥♥♥ HOUSEMATE ♥♥♥

When Love Gives Us Second Chance

JONGHYUN POV

Key call me and introduced me to his other roommate.. I get up from my sits and turn around and bows to him.. I introduced myself to him and when I lift up my head.. I couldn't believe on what I saw.. I saw an angel.. Yes an angel with flawless skin,a cute chubby face,and his voice.. His voice soothing my soul.. But.. There is something different with this angel.. And the different thing is he didn't smile.. And his eyes.. his eyes was full of sorrow,emptiness,sadness and pain.. I could feel that when I saw his eyes,my smile fade away.. What happen to him until he have so much pain plasterred in his eyes? What cause this sweet angel from not smilling? What is the reason he was in such a loneliness? All this thing makes me curious.. 
As my thought was thinking about this angel, I feel someone hits my head so hard and all of the thought suddenly fade away.. "Awwww!!! Yahh Kim Kibum!! What was that hit for???." I ask Key almost yelling when I know he was the one who hits my head.. "The reason is,my friend Onew was introducing his self to you and want to shook hands with you but you just standing here and look at him as if you wanna eat him up.. What were you thinking pabo dino???." Key said to me and I finally realized that yes.. Key was right.. I am certainly looking at Onew as if I want to eat him up.. " Mianhae.. mianhae.. I was thinking of something else just now.. I'm Jonghyun.. Kibum cousin.. It was nice meeting you Onew shii.. ." I said to Onew and shook hands with him.. "Key never told us that he has a cousin before.. ." Onew says to me while he was looking at Key face.. "Well,I never get to see him for 4 years hyung.. And he did not even contacted me for this past 4 years.. If he didn't come here today,I think I will totally forgot that I have a cousin before." Key says to Onew while hitting my shoulder.. "Ooh I see.. that is why we never know that Key have a cousin and he have someone who can call him by his actual name.. Kibum." Onew speaks up.. Whenever he speak,my heart skips a beat.. What is wrong with me actually? Why am I acting like this? .. "Key,Taemin .. I want to go out for a while.. I'll be back by dinner .. see you guys soon.. see you again Jonghyun shii." Onew says and he walk away to the door alley leaving the 3 of us .. I don't know why.. I feel like I want to follow him.. I want to get to know him..

END OF JONGHYUN POV

NO ONE POV

"Jjong ah.. I have one question for you." Key says to Jonghyun while placing a glass of orange juice in front of Jonghyun who was insisiting to accompany him in the kitchen since Key will be preparing for their dinner today.. Taemin and Onew was in their room sleeping and Jonghyun couldn't sleep eventhough Key have ask him to take a sleep and have a rest for a while since he just came from France today.. But,it was hard for Jonghyun to take a nap even for a while .. maybe because of this is a new place for him.. "What is it ?." Jonghyun ask Key while sipping the orange juice.. "You just got here today right? Where were you staying?." Key asking .. "Well as you know,I just got back here .. So,I was currently staying in the hotel while try to look for a house or maybe an apartment to be rent or to be sold.. ." Jonghyun answered.. "A house or an apartment to be sold? Is that mean you are planning to stay in Korea?." Key ask Jonghyun in disbelieve.. As far as he knows,Jonghyun idol life makes him travel around the world.. If he wants to buy an apartment in Korea.. Does it mean Jonghyun wanna settle down here? "Well,I'm tired Kibum ah.. With all activities.. The world tour.. I can't even find a time for myself.. So for now,I want to take a break for a while.. Maybe for a month or a year.. I don't know.. depends on how much time I want to have to take a break.." Jonghyun says to Key.. "Oh I see.. Well Jjong.. If you are staying here for a long period.. why don't you just stay here.. In my house.." Key give an suggestion to Jonghyun.. Actually he really hope that Jonghyun will agree with his idea of staying here with them.. At least they can have a new friend and a new housemate who maybe can bring a little happiness in this house again.. "Stay here? With you? What makes you think I will stay here with you Kibummie?." "Well.. First reason,I know that you are quite rich and can afford a luxury hotel for yourself but do you want to waste your money for that particular 1 month or a year just for an hotel? No right? So,staying with me would be more more more money saving since this penthouse is not a rent house.. I buy it by myself so you no need to pay for anything.. Second reason,where will you find a chef like me who will cook for you any dish that you want even if that dish doesn't make sense to me but.. I'll try to cook it for you.. Third reason,When will you spend your so called quality time with me.. Your cute,adorable,sweet cousin if you are staying outside.. At least if you are here with me.. We can do a lot of thing together.. Do the thing that we never got to do when we was apart before.. Fourth reason.. If you are staying in hotel,can you make a decoration for your room following all the thing that you like? No right,because if you do that.. They will kick you out from the hotel not even care if you have a lot of money.. But,If you stay with me.. There is 2 empty room here and you can choose which ever you want and I give you permission to decorate the room as how you like it to be even I don't like your room decoration taste.. Final reason.. I just want you to stay here with me so that I will not missing you more and more and more when you leave Korea again... And who knows.. you will bring back something that have lost from this house for this past 1 year.. " When he was mentioning the last reason to make Jonghyun stay with them,his voice turns to a more likely a whispering voice.. Jonghyun who was at first smiling at all the reason that Key mention to him stop smilling when he saw Key's reaction after his last word..

"Bring back something that have lost from this house? What do you mean Key? What is the thing that have lost from this house?." Jonghyun as Key in curiosity.. Key just noticed that he have say something that he don't want to say.. Key clears his throat and fake a smile.. "Did I just say that say something have lost from this house?." Key ask Jonghyun back and Jonghyun just nodded.. "Oh.. I think maybe you missheard it.. I didn't say anything about that.. hehe .. ." Key fake a smile and a laugh.. Jonghyun look at him with weird face.. "You are weird Kibummie.. Really weird." Jonghyun says.. "Whatever.. So how? Do you want to stay here?." Key ask Jonghyun with eyes fulls of hope.. Jonghyun look at Key's eyes and he knows,he can't resist Key's hope.. "Well.... The offer was good and.. ." Jonghyun stop.. "And what??? Tell me faster Dino.. and what??." Key ask unpatiently.. "And I accept the offer.. I'll stay with you." As long as Jonghyun finish his words.. Key yells in excitement and run towards Jonghyun and he hugs him tightly.. Just like a yeosaeng would hug her oppa if her oppa fulfill her wishes.. If Jonghyun can't balanced the sudden weight of Key's body, both of them surely will fall to the kitchen floor.. "Key.. will you kindly let me go.. I need some air.. If I die,how will I spend all my so called quality time with you just like how you want it.. ." Jonghyun says to Key since he hardly breath due to Key's tight hug.. "Oh mianhae.. mianhae.. I was so happy that you agreed with my suggestion which is rarely happen since you always goes against my suggestion.. but,whatever I'm glad that you want to stay here Jjonggie." Key says happily.. "Don't call me like that Kibummie.. Wait.. Does your housemate agreed with your decision on making me stays here with you guys? Did you already ask them about this? ." Jonghyun ask Key does he got the permission from both Taemin and Onew for letting him stay there with them.. He don't want Taemin and Onew feel uncomfortable with his presence in their house.. "Don't worry abou that Jjong.. Taemin will never disagreed with my sugesstion and Onew.. I'll talk to him later.. But I know for sure.. That they gonna agree with this.. Why??? Because after a year.. finally we got a new housemates.. " Key say in happy tone.. He really glad that Jonghyun agreed to stay with them.. 

LATER THAT NIGHT IN DINING ROOM


Key and Taemin was busy preparing for the table for their dinner time.. Jonghyun was out for a while to take all of his things from SHAWOL'S HOTEL since he will be staying with Key,Taemin and Onew from today onwards.. Onew step in the dinning room and helping the TaeKey couple preparing that table.. He was curios to see 4 plates on their dining table.. "Key.. are we expecting a guest to eat with us today? And why was the empty room beside my room was suddenly opened and I can see that the room has been tidy up for someone.. Is someone going to stay in that room?." Onew ask Key since he feel weird that the room that Key never opened was finally opened today and waiting fro someone to enter the room.. "Well,that is what I want to tell you guys.. My cousin.. Jonghyun.. He was staying in the hotel.. So,I thought it will be money saver for him if I let him stay here with us.. And... He agreed to stay here with us.. I'm sorry that I didn't discuss this with you guys first.. It just that I just want to be close with him since we did not see each other for a long years .. Are you guys okay with this?." Key ask both Taemin and Onew about his decision on making Jonghyun stays there with them.. "It's a good idea Key hyung.. At least we have a new housemate.. It would be fun making a new friend.. ." Taemin says in excitement.. He always wanted a new housemate for their house.. At least the empty place that Minho left could be filled with the presence of someone new.. "I'm glad you agreed with it Taemin ah.. Onew hyung.. Are you okay with this?." Key ask Onew who was been silent through their conversation.. Onew looked at Key and place a thin smile on his face.. "If it's okay with you and Taemin.. Then,it is okay with me too Key.. ." Onew says to Key .. Key walk towards Onew and he placed both of his hand on both of Onew shoulders.. "Hyung.. I know this is not easy for you.. I know we have gone through a year without any presence of a new face in our house.. I also know that it is hard for you to see someone new walking around this house but I want to tell you something.. Bringing Jonghyun to this house doesn't mean that I have forget about someone who use to be with us a long time ago.. It does not mean that I forget about Minho and I replace him with Jonghyun.. No hyung.. Minho place will never be able to replace.. It just that,I want Jonghyun to be in front of my eyes.. I just want Jonghyun to be safe.. I just want to spend my time with him hyung.. That's all hyung.. please.. don't misunderstand me hyung.. ." Key says to Onew with a worried voice.. Onew grabs Key's hand on top of his shoulder and a thin smile was place on his lips.. "I know Key and I never misunderstand you.. You not seeing him for 4 years right? So,I know how much do you want to spend your time with him.. I know it Key.. I agreed with your decision.. Don't worry okay." Onew says to Key and assured him that he was okay with Key's decision.. Key hugs Onew tightly and Taemin joins both of them.. "Gumawo hyung.. jeongmal.. gumawoyo.. ." Key says to Onew while placing a kiss on top of Onew forehead.. 

"Is there something happen???." Jonghyun sudden voice shocked the 3 of them.. The quickly broke their hug and stands awkwardly facing each other.. "Don't you know the meaning of "knock before you enter" words?." Key ask annoyingly at Jonghyun who pop out of no where in their kitchen.. Jonghyun just place a sweet smile and make a V sign with both of his finger to Key.. "Annoying dino.. aisshhh.. by the way,your room was next to Onew's room.. I already clean it a little but you have to tidy the room more.. the blanket,pillow case and bed sheet is all in the linen room.. you can get it there." Key gives his instruction to Jonghyun.. "Yah Kim Kibum.. you are giving me an instruction to get all of the things by myself as if I was already stay here.. Can you please at least show me the way to the place and the room that you mention before? Please?." Jonghyun asking for Key's help with a pleading eyes.. "Let me show you the room." Onew suddenly speak up and walks to Jonghyun.. Both Key and Taemin was quite shocked with Onew sudden action.. Jonghyun smile so gladly that there was someone who willing to help him with this new place.. "Thank you Onew shii.. I really appreciate it." Jonghyun says to Onew.. Onew leads Jonghyun to where his room is and Jonghyun just follow him..


HYE ^_^
ANOTHER CHAPTER UPDATED!!
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT OKAY..
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT WILL BE UP IN FEW HOURS FROM NOW