♥♥♥ KIM JONGHYUN ♥♥♥

When Love Gives Us Second Chance

 1 YEAR LATER...
 

"You know why I love you so much? Because you makes my life perfect...No matter where you are..I will always be with you..."

Onew opens his eyes and looks at the gravestone that have Minho's name engraved on top of it... "It's been 1 year since you leave me Minho ah.. And even after 1 year,I still can't accept the fact that you are not with me... You know what... I want to believe on the words of you say that you will always be with me.. I want to believe that right now at this moment you are near to me Minho... But I know it is immpossible... I will never get to see you again... I miss you my love... I truly miss you... " As Onew says those words... His tears start to fall from his eyes... A year has gone by since Minho passed away...But, Onew still remains the same... He never let any other person to owns his heart... He never let any other person to go near him except for Taemin and Key.. He never changed anything in his shared room with Minho... Everything in that room remains the same... Onew never changed... The only thing that have changed is that... Onew stop smilling ..Not even to his self but to Taemin and Key also.. Yes... Minho's death gives a strong impact to Onew.. 

Taemin goes to Onew and place his hand on top of Onew shoulder.. "Hyung... Minho hyung will never like to see you cry... You know it right? It hurts him when you cry hyung.. And it hurts us too.. " Taemin say to Onew while trying to calm his brother... Yes,Onew  tears hurts him and Key so much.. In this past one year,they have done a lot of things to try to bring back a smile on Onew face,but no matter how hard they try,they never succeded... Onew never smile and that is what makes Taemin even more hurt... "Taemin was right hyung.. You remember what Minho always say right? Your tears makes him hurt.. You don't wanna see him hurt right hyung? So please hyung... stop crying.. You still have me and Taemin... We will always stay by you no matter what happen.." Key says to Onew while placing his hand on top of Onew hand.. Onew looks at Key and Taemin face.. He knows that this 2 people in front of him has done a lot of thing to makes him happy again.. But,it was too hard for Onew to be happy again.. He always thought that if he was happy,he will forget Minho.. And that is the thing that he did not want... He don't want to forget about Minho... 

"Key.. Taemin.. I never forget what Minho always says to me.. It just that,whenever I came to Minho's grave,I still can't believe that I have lost him.. I.. I miss him a lot guys.. I miss his flaming gaze,I miss his smile, I miss his smells, I miss his voice.. I miss every single things about him.. I miss on how he always take me in his arms whenever I was scared and hearing to his heartbeat makes me calm.. I miss how he will always try to protect me from anything that could harm me..It hurts me everyday when I was thinking of the absence of someone who was once here with me.. It hurts.. ". Onew starts to crying badly.. His tears give no signs to stop.. Key brings him to his arm.. He trys to calm his best friend while rubbing his back.. "I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with him..and then I realized that he spend the rest of his life with me..How I wish I could see him just one more time to tell him how much I love him.. ". Onew stop talking and just crying in Key's arm and upon hearing those heart breaking words from Onew.. Key and Taemin sheds tears too.. They realized that even a year has gone by.. Minho is still in Onew's heart... 



NO ONE POV 

Key and Taemin was sitting in the living room while Onew was in his bedroom looking at all the pictures that captured his sweet memories of him and Minho.. MEMORIES... The only thing that Minho's leaves Onew with.. Onew shed his tears away and walk to his writing table.. He takes out a brown diary and started to write something... 

Minho ah.. 


I know,whatever I write on this diary will never be delivered to you.. But,I know you are watching me from the up above and I bet you know that I was writing this for you.. Minho, the moment you left me.. My heart was split in two.. One side was filled with memories and the other side have died with you.. I often lay awake at night when the world is fast asleep and take a walk down memory lane with with tears upon my cheeks..
Remember you was easy Minho ah.. I do it everyday..But,missing you is a heartache that never gone away..I hold you tightly within my heart and there you will remain..you see I was continuing my life without you and my life still goes on even though you are not here with me anymore.. But,trust me .. My life was never be the same anymore.. sometimes I just wish you were here Minho ah.. So I could tell you how much I need you and how hard ever day has been without you.. To keep on going since you were gone is the hardest thing I've ever done.. I wear a mask from day to day and try to cope with all this in my own way.. I'll miss you till we meet again and I will long for you each day.. Till then.. No one can fill my heart because.. I still love you and no one will be able to replace you..

Onew...



Onew close the diary and place his hand on top of the table and after that he placed his head on his hand and his teary eyes looking straight to where Minho's and his picture was.. He then fall asleep with tears falls down to his cheek..


 

"Hyung.. ". Taemin knocks the door of Onew's room and he calling his name from the outside.. They were no answer.. Taemin open the door knobs and as the door open,He finds Onew's sleeping on the study table.. Taemin walks to him and he saw that Onew was sleeping while crying.. His heart breaks.. His eyes caught Onew's diary.. He took the diary and opened it.. Every time he read what was written in that diary,he can't control his feeling and he cried.. When He read the last writing that Onew just wrote a moment ago, He cry even more.. He feels the pain that entangled in Onew's heart.. He close the diary and look at his brother.. "Hyung.. I don't know that you hurt this much.. I'm not a good dongsaeng.. I even can't feel the pain that my own brother feel for past 1 year.. I'm sorry hyung.. I'm sorry.. ." Taemin says the words whispering because He don't want to wake Onew up.. Taemin rub his brother head and place a kiss on top of Onew's head.. Taemin walks out from the room and he bring Onew diary together with him.. Taemin walk to the living room where Key is.. "Hyung." Taemin calls Key who was focusing on his paper work on his laptop.. "Yes baby.. ." Key ask Taemin and looks at his lover.. Taemin shows Key Onew's diary.. Key take the diary "What is this?." Key asks.. "It's Onew hyung diary.. I think you should read it.. " Key open the diary and read it.. Just like Taemin,He also shed tears when he read the diary from the first page until the last one.. He close the diary and put it on the table in front of him.. "I think we should help Onew hyung.. ." Taemin finally says what was in his mind.. He want's to help Onew stepped out from his saddness.. He wants Onew to smile again.. He wants Onew to laugh again.. He want his cheerfull,dorky and his clumsy hyung back.. " you are right Taemin ah.. We should help him and bring back the old Onew that we know.. Bring back the old Onew that our late MInho used to know.. Bring back the smile that always cheer all of us.. But Taemin.. How can we make it happen? How can we do all that?." Key's question makes both him and Taemin silence... Yes.. They want to help Onew.. But how.. how can they help Onew? How can they make Onew smile again? Only GOD knows the answer.. Only GOD knows how can they bring back a smile on Onew face again.. Only GOD knows how they will bring back the old Onew that they use to know.. And only GOD will show them a way how they can make Onew smile again..


When they were in deep thought.. They not know that outside of their house now,stand a guy with a soothing smile and ready to press the bells of their house ... 

Key get up from his place and goes to open the door... 
Just the door was opened, a handsome blonde haired guy was standing in front of him with a very sweet and gentle smile... Key was shocked and just cannot believe on what he saw.. 


"KIM.. KIM JONGHYUN???." Key could not believe that right now.. right in front of him stand his handsome kind hearted cousin KIM JONGHYUN...  "Yeah it's me my cute and love nagging cousin Kim Kibum." Jonghyun says to Key and hugs him.. Key hugs him back eventhough he was still shocked.. "Why are you so shocked seeing me Kibum ah?." "It's.. It's not that Jjong.. It was just.. well we never seen each other for 4 years I think and today out of no where you were right here.. In front of me.. ." Keys says to Jonghyun whom he address as Jjong.. Yes,because of Jonghyun's busy schedule,He rarely get to see his only cousin often.. Jonghyun was a singer and in this past 4 years he was busy with his world tours.. "As you know.. I was busy and my schedule was very packed.. But now,since my schedule was quite free.. I came here to visit you.. I miss you buddy.. " ... Jonghyun look right and left around the alley of Key's apartment.. "What are you looking at Jjong?? ". Key ask in curiousity seeing his cousin like that.. Jonghyun turns to look at Key and smile..  " Key I know that this was kind of rude but you are not going to ask me to enter your house?." Jonghyun ask Key as they keep standing in front of Key's house door.. "Ooh..ooh.. I'm sorry.. Come in Jjong.. ." Key and Jonghyun enters the house and Jonghyun spotted Taemin in the living room.. "Kibummie.. who is he? He is so cute." Jonghyun ask.. "Well he is Lee Taemin.. My housemate and yes he is cute but,he is my boyfriend.. So you,stay away from him and don't even think of steal him away from me okay." Key says to Jonghyun.. More likely a warning to him actually.. "Yah Kim Kibum.. Do you think I am some kind of a person who gonna steals someone's boyfriend? No right.. At least not my cousin boyfriend." Jonghyun tease Key with his word.. "You better do as what you say dino.. Taemin,this is Jonghyun.. My only cousin in this world.. ." Key introduced Jonghyun to Taemin since Taemin give's him a who-is-this- person look.. "Hye Jonghyun hyung.. My name is Lee Taemin.. You can call me Taemin or Tae baby if you want.. " Taemin says to Jonghyun like that just to tease Key who look so pissed out when He said that Jonghyun can call him Tae baby just like how Key always call him..  "No!! No one can call you Tae baby except me.. Not even you Kim Jonghyun." Key warns Jonghyun once again and Taemin only laugh when he saw Key so pissed off.. "Aigooo.. you are over protective sweet annoying boyfriend Kibummie.. I don't know how this cute boy can fall in love with you.. ." Jonghyun says to Key his words makes Taemin laugh even more.. When they was get introduced to each other and chit chatting together, Onew door room was opened and Onew stepped out from the room and looks at the living room.. He look at them with a question look.. Since he saw a blonde haired guy sitting facing Taemin and not showing his face to Onew.. Key noticed the looks on Onew face.. He walks to Onew to bring him to the living room.. Onew walk behind Key and Key introduced Jonghyun to Onew.. "Jjong ah.. ." Key calls him and Jonghyun automatically looks at Key.. "Yes Kibummie.. ."  Ask Jonghyun.. "Meet my other roommate and Taemin's only brother.. Lee Jinki.. hyung meet Kim Jonghyun.. My cousin ." Jonghyun get up from his sit and turns around to greet Onew.. "Annyeong haseyo.. Kim Jonghyun imnida." Jonghyun bows to Onew and tells Onew his name.. As He lift up his head to see Onew.. He was fascinated by Onew face.. He can't believe that He saw an angel in this house.. He can't take his eyes off him.. "Annyeong.. I'm Lee Jinki.. Taemin's older brother and Key best friend.. You can call me Onew for short.. Nice meeting you Jonghyun.. ." Onew says to Jonghyun who was still looking at him.. 

"GOD.. is he one of your angel that you sent from he above?."



I'M BACK I'M BACK AND FINALLY I UPDATED THIS STORY..
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OKAY ^_^