♥♥♥ Our Beloved Onew - TaeKey Couple POV ♥♥♥

When Love Gives Us Second Chance

Hey guys...I'm back ^_^
I know I've been hiatus quite a long time now...but,I have so many things to be done....yesterday and today I will be attending a KOREAN GRAMMY at SEPANG CIRCUIT where the 27th GOLDEN DISK AWARD@GDA is taken place...I'm so excited because I get to see my 2 most favourite group which is The Last Man Standing and Never Die SUPER JUNIOR and the Always Shining SHINee....They are so damn close to my eyes last night(since me and my other MELF friends is a SAMSUNG GALAXY ZONE ticket holders,so we damn close to the stage)....so excited!!!

I would like to thanks to my 20 subbies and to QieMinho for her comment and also to all people that have viewed and read my first FF so far....jeongmal gumawoyo *bows* ^_^ hope you guys will enjoyed this chapter...because soon I will start the hardest path of Onew life...enjoy ^_^ ♥

________________________________________________________________________


TAEMIN POV

Onew hyung seem so happy today...He never stop smilling even when he is standing in front of the mirror right now...He keep checking himself just because he want to looks good in front of Minho hyung tonight...I who is currenty standing in front of my beloved brother room only stares at him with a soft smile forms on my face....I don't even realize when was Key hyung came and hugged me from the back and place his chin on top of my shoulder....My smile widen as I hold Key's hyung hand that have been wrapping all over my waist...

"He seem so happy right Taeminnie???His face shows it all..." Key hyung said to me while his eyes is looking at his best friend who is currently reassuring himself in front of the mirror... "Nae hyung...Onew hyung never be this happy before...not until all 3 of us meet Minho hyung...You also know right hyung,how much Onew hyung have suffered  and keep sacrificed to raise me up since our parents is die until he abonded his own self and abonded his love life...He too busy caring for me until Joon hyu..." I can't finish my own words when suddenly Key hyung interrupted me... "Taeminnie...Joon never deserve to have Onew in his life...he don't even want to wait a while for Onew...He never try to be patience with Onew and always push Onew to always be with him even during the day that you was so sick and you need Onew so much,he even asked Onew to just leave you alone...Now,what kind of boyfriend he is???He never deserved Onew since the beginning Taemin-ah...But our Onew...He deserved someone much more better than Joon and that someone is Minho." Key said to Taemin while still hugging Taemin...this time more tight... "I know that hyung...but sometimes...I feel like I was the reason why Joon hyung leave Onew hyung...I was the reason why Onew hyung works really hard to raise me up,give me a better life,protect me from all harm that can even risk his life and he even neglected himself just to making sure that I was okay...sometimes I feel that I am the one to be blame for Onew hyung and Joon hyung seperation...I am the reason why all those thing happen towards Onew hyung...I am the reason why Key hyung...I am." Taemin said to Key with a crack voice and tears are now flowing from his eyes...Key turns Taemin body to face him and he cupped Taemin face and makes Taemin to face him...Key use his thumb to wipe away the tears that have flow on his baby boyfriend cheeks...Key brings Taemin face to his chest and put Taemin in his warm embrace... "Shhhhh Taeminnie...there is no one to be blame here...Onew cares for you just because you are his beloved dongsaeng and he love you so much...You are the only thing that both of your parents have left to him and that is why he willing to do anything for you baby...You are his everything...You are the reason why he live...You are so precious for him baby that is why he never mind to do anything for you,protects you,sacrifice for you and even risk his own life for you...He done all that just to make sure that you are happy baby...and seeing you happy makes him and even me happy baby...so there is no need to blame yourself...arasso??." Key hyung said to me while keep rubbing my shoulder to make me calm...


Key hyung is totally right...Onew hyung only have me and I only have him...As much as he always tries to protect me...as much as that I want to care and protects him...but now,I think not only me who will protect him...Onew hyung have found someone who is really care for him and willing to do anything to protect him from any harm that might confront him...Onew hyung have found a very protective person like Minho hyung...and since the first time I saw Minho hyung and how hard he is trying to keep his feeling from Onew hyung,since that day I know that Minho hyung is the one for Onew hyung...He cares for Onew hyung just the way a boyfriend should be...That is why I love both Minho and Onew hyung...If I'm the reason why Onew hyung is live,then Onew hyung is the reason why I stay strong until now....I speak to myself...Then I saw Key hyung reflection on the mirror in front of us...His eyes was closed as he put his head on top of my head...Then I just realized that the other person who always care and protects me as much as Onew hyung have done...was him,my boyfriend...He always know what is the best thing for me and Onew hyung...The fact that he love me more than just a friend or dongsaeng-hyung makes me think that I was lucky because I've been choosen to love by him...and just by the thought of that...I smiled...

I slowly pull myself from his embrace and I'm facing him now with a smile on my face...He looks quite confused of my action just now... "What's wrong baby???Are you okay???." He asked me with full of concern can be heard by his voice...I just smile and shook my head...then I pecked him a soft kisses on his lip...After doing that,I clearly can see that his face is fill with confusion now and I also could feel that my face was reddened like tomatoes and I burried my whole face to his chest...He raise his arm and hugged the embarassed me...And I could hear him giggled... "Taeminnie...What were you thinking just now until you decided to kiss me???." He asked me...And I just froze in his arm with a fast shook of my head on his chest as he hugs me even tighter...


KEY POV

I bring Taemin to my arms and I embrace him...I know what he feel right now...He have watched the up and down of his beloved brother life...He have watched how Onew sacrifice everything for him...He have watched how Onew have been thrown away by his own stupid lover named Joon just because Onew was giving to much attention and cares towards his only brother...I also have watched how Onew was been push to choose between his little brother and his boyfriend...I hate to call Joon as my best friend boyfriend...because for me,Joon never deserve to have Onew as his love one...Onew deserve someone much more better than Joon...Someone who cares for my bestfriend just the way he cares for himself...someone who will never make Onew to choose between his lover and his brother...someone who full with charisma...and,when Minho enters our life,I got a feeling that he is the best for my dubu...and Minho have prove it...eventhough many girls and boy out there who is begging for his love,Minho keep stay loyal to Onew for 5 years now and Minho never leave Onew all alone...that is what I like about Minho either than Joon...

While I was still flew away by my own mind,my baby who still in my arm suddenly pull apart and stares at me with a smile on his face...I'm kind of confuse with his reaction just now...I just look at him and the he leaned to me and pecked a soft kiss on my lips...I froze...I was confused and at the same time I was curious...what was my baby thinks all the time while he was still crying just now until he decided to pull away from my embrace and kiss me...After he do that,he burried his face onto my chest and I just raise my arms to hugged him...I giggled when I finally realize that this cute guy of mine face was turned red as tomatoes when he pecked my lips just now...This makes me more confused because this is not a first time both of us kiss...we have done it since 6 years ago and now my baby is embarassed after kissing me...It is weird... "Taeminnie...what were you thinking just now until you decided to kiss me???." I ask to him...but he does not answering and just shook his head while he is still in my arms...I just chukled at his reaction... "Aigoooo....my pabo Taeminnie..." I said to him and I pecked his head while looking at Onew who is still standing in front of the mirror...I should thank to him actually...because of him,I found my love one and my soulmate...I smile when I thought about that... "Jeongmal gumawo...Lee Jinki." My heart spoke...



_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So...
here is the new chapter for you guys...I hope it is not boring :p
and I want to say CONGRATULATION to my 2 BELOVED GROUP who has WIN an AWARD at GDA last night!!!!!
CHUKKAE OPPADEUL ^_^ ♥ 

SUPER JUNIOR ♥♥♥

1.MSN SOUTH EAST STAR AWARD ♥
2.GDA BONSANG AWARD ♥
3.GDA DISK DAESANG AWARD ♥

(They won the DAESANG AWARD for the 3rd time!!!! so proud of being their ELF ♥)

SHINee ♥♥♥

1.MOST POPULAR STAR AWARD ♥
2.BEST SELLING KPOP ARTIST ♥

3.GDA BONSANG AWARD ♥

(both of them are EQUAL!!! also proud to be their SHAWOLS ♥)
and the OnHo moment at the KLIA last Monday,I will never ever going to forget...I miss the couple.... ^_^ ♥♥♥
one more time....chukkae oppa ^_^ ♥