♥♥♥ The Beginning ♥♥♥

When Love Gives Us Second Chance

Onew's POV


I woke up after hearing Key voice yelling for me from outside of my room...

"yahhhh Lee Jinki!!!!if you not waking up in 5 minutes,i will get your room spare key and i will throw a pail of water towards you arasso!!!


Hearing of what he gonna do to me if i'm not still waking up in 5 minutes,makes me jump up out of my bed.I know,when Key says something like that...he really means it. I grabed my towel and head to the bathroom.After finishing my bath,i open my closet and grab a nice clotch to wear.After finish with my clothing,i was about to hang my towel at the head of my bed.That is when i saw a huge brown box with a letter made in a heart shape on top of it was on my bed.... I sit down on my bed and grab those box and place it on my lap...i read the letter that coming together with the box...on the letter its written...

To My Other Half...Jinki...


Jinki ah...did you remember todays date???Yes,it has been 5 years since we first met and been a lovers...i know,that every year on our anniversary...i will give you something and you will recieved it with a warm and wide smile on your face...seeing you so happy,i'm happy to...but today,i want to give you something that i always wanted to give to you and i want to say the most important thing to you that i always kept in my heart...i'm looking foward to say it to you...

in this box,there are all the things that tied our memory and our love together...i know you won't bother to keep all those things,but for me it was the things that i treasure the most in my life...it is a prove that i have loved a sweet clumsy guy named Lee Jinki and i want to keep all that memories with me even until i die...the fact that i met and fall in love with you...


Saranghaeyo Dubu ah ^_^
your Minho


My eyes fill with tears as i finished read the letters that have be given by my lover,Minho. We have been a couple since Dec 14 2007.That day was my 18th birthday and i can still remember the way he confess to me and the way he propose me to be his boyfriend...



FLASHBACK

Minho POV


Today is the day...I have to tell him about my feelings before he goes to someone else.I have to do this...yes,i have to!!!Choi Minho hwaiting!!!

 I walked towards Onew who is sitting all alone at our dorm balcony...he was staring at the black sky with his eyes closed and he was smilling.He was breathing so peacefully. I can't take my eyes of him. I took this chance to examined his entire face. His face was so soft and white like tofu,his smile was so warm and those smile that will melt my heart in instant,and his plumpy lips...his lips was so red and moist...how i wish,i could kiss those lips and taste the sweetness of it. I keep staring of those lips,how i wish i could kiss him right now. "no Minho,you can't do that...just be patient for a while okay...soon he will be yours and ONLY yours." my mind tells me to stop all the thougths that pop out in my head and focused on what i'm gonna say to him right now.I took one long breath and gathers all of my courage together... "this is it Minho..you can do it!!!." my minds and my heart supporting me.

"Ji-Jinki ah..." I called his name. He open his eyes and turns to look at me.He smiled when he saw my face.My heart almost pop out when i see those smile. "Yes Minho...is there anything that i can help??." he asked me back. "No...nothing...i just want to say..." I'm paused at this moment.

"can i actually do this???what if he rejected me???what if he is straight and not like me,Key and Taemin???what if he already have someone that he truly love???." This question keep on playing in my mind. "Minho ah...what you want to say actually??." He asked me again. Curiosity written all over his face.I look at his face and i took one deep breath and i put my courage to step foward and i grab his two hands.He was sligthly shocked but he's not asking me anything. I looked at him on his eyes...

"Jinki ah...we have known each other since we were very young right??We have gone through so many hardship and share our pain,laughter,smile and cried together...all 4 of us have created a memories that i'm not gonna forget till the day i die...especially the memories that both you and me shared together,i will treasure those memories forever Jinki ah." I said to him.I saw his face was full of confusion now."wha-what actually you want to say Minho??." He asked me.

"Since the first day i saw you,i never knew that this feeling will grow inside of my heart...i have stored it in my heart for quite a long time now and i think i should tells you now..." I paused again to take one more deep breath.He was waiting patiently for my next word. "Jinki ah...do you know why in our every conversation,i will not address you as hyung even though you are 1 year older than me???." I asked him.He shook his head slowly. "It is because i want to call you something else...something different from what Key and Taemin calls you...something that will represent my feelings to you...something that is more special..." I said to him. "what is that supposed to mean Minho ah??." He asked me while looking directly into my eyes.

"Jinki,since the day we met...i already falls in love with you and i always wish that you will be mine forever...You never know about this,but everytime i saw you with Key and Taemin...i got jealous...i hate it when you keeps pouring you care and love on both of them." I told him what was i felt through all this past years....It is right,i always get jealous when Onew cares for Taemin and Key more than me. "But Minho ah...Tae-" "I know.." I said after i cuts his word just now. "I know that Taemin is your little brother and Key was your best friend and Taemin boyfriend...but the way you cared so much for them makes me really irritated.Why can't you love and care for me just like the way you did to them???!!!." I asked him with high voice. He lowered his head down and look at the balcony floor and he was tearing.He must be shocked of my sudden high voice...

I sighed regretting of the action that i have done to him.Slowly,i hugged him and his head was buried on my chest. He burst into hard tears when i hugged him. "Mianhae...jeongmal mianhae Minho ah...i never knew that you will get jealous because of my love and care for Taemin and Key...i really didn't know.Mianhae..." He said sobbing in my arms... I hate seeing him crying and i hate it when the reason he is crying is because of me...Onew might look stronger on the outside but he have a very fragile heart that can make him easily hurt and ends up crying...


"I'm sorry for making you crying Jinki ah...i-i didn't mean to hurt you." I said to him while patting his back...He is still sobbing on my chest and i could feel the area of my chest is wet with his tears...After 5 minutes of silent between both of us,Onew slowly loosen our hugs...he still sobbing but this time he looks more calm then just now. "Mi-Minho ah..." He calls my name with his head still looking down. "hmm." i replied... "You would'nt get mad at me if i ask you something right???." He asked me. When he finished saying that,my heart start to beat faster... "what is he gonna ask me???why my heart keep beating so fast???waeyoooo!!!." I screamed inside. "No,i won't...what did you want to ask Jinki ah???." I asked him. He tilt his head up to look at me in the eyes. "Just now,you say that you are jealous with all of my attentions,cares and loves for my brother Taemin and his boyfriend who is my bestfriend, Key right???." He asked me nervously. I just nooded in reply. "Wh-why did you feel jealous about it Minho ah???." He asked me again. I puzzled with this question of his. "Omo...what should i answered now???should i just confessed to him about my feelings???." I think by my self without noticing that his eyes was still keep staring at me waiting for my answer. I took a deep breath "Ehem...well i-i-i." "aishh why do i have to stutered like this at a very wrong time???Pabo Minho." I mad at myself...

Seeing that there is no answer for his question,i can see that he let go a dissapointed sighed. "Well if you are not ready to answered it,i won't force you Minho ah...I'll wait." He says to me and I can see that he is making a move to leave our dorm balcony now. "No...I won't let him go...not after i found a courage to confess my feelings towards him...say it Minho...say that you love him...say it now you God damnit!!!." My minds urge me to do what i was planned before. Before Onew leave the entire balcony site,i finally opened my mouth and said "It is because...I-I love you." Finally,i said it to the person that i have love for a very long time. Onew's step was stopped...he turn to look at me who is looking down to our balcony floor right now. "wha-what di-did you say just now Minho???You-you..." "Yes Lee Jinki...i love you."  I cut his word off and I said it again to him and this time i was looking directly to his face and directly to his eyes. "Si-since when did you love me Minho ah and why me???." He asked me with a unbelieved tone.

I started to move slowly to him.Every step that i made,i tell him since when did i fall in love with him."I fall in love with you since the first day that we met...When i saw you for a first time,something started to grow in my heart...something that i can't explain on that time..." I paused for a while,meanwhile...i can see the anticipation on Onew's face.I am now standing in front of him and i was facing him now.I touched his face softly and i brush his cheek with my thumbs. I can feel his nervousness when i touched him.While i was caressing his face,that is when i told him why i choose to love him...


"The reason why i choose to love you is because...when you smile at me with your warm and wide smile,it makes my cold heart melts in instant...when you looks at me with your two sparkle eyes,it makes me wanna sink into those gaze...when you touch me with your two warm hands,it makes me feel that you will always there with me...when you hugged me and our body touch,it's makes me wanna hold you in my arms for a long time.... and trust me,the time that we hugged each other is the time that i don't want to let you go..." I said to him (more like whispering actually) while my hands now is caressing his chin and my forehead touch with his forehead. "saranghaeyo Jinki ah...will you be my boyfriend???." I finally propose to him.


His eyes was wide open after i finishing my proposal. Eventhough he rejected me after this,i won't mind because i've finally says to him what i want to say throughout all this past years. More important thing is i've let him know how much i love him and how much i want him to be with me and be only mine...While i was carried away with my own thought,i feel someone is hugging me...and my chest area feels so warm.When i looked back,it was Onew's who is hugging me and his cheek was leaned on my chest. I hug him again...this time more tight. "You never know how much i'm waiting for this Minho ah...you never know how much i want to be only yours...You never know how much i'm  hurt when i'm seeing you so close with other girls and i feels like wanna go there and slap them and telling that you are mine...you never know how much i love Minho." Onew confess to me in my arms.I was so shocked after hearing that.So,all this time he loves me too???He was jealous when i was so close with other girl??? I want his confirmations,so i slowly broke the hugs...i tilt his chin up to face me. "Ji-Jinki ah...did i just hear the right thing???You love me to???." I asked him. He looks me in the eyes and nodded before saying "Yes,i fall in love with you since the first day i saw you as a guy who is fulls with charisma...since the day that we become friends,it is when i started to know that my feelings towards you is different from what i feel for Key...since then,i know that i loved you....and i will always love you Minho ah." He tells me about his feelings to me now...

I don't know what to do other than smile and tear up at the same time.There is nothing that can describe my feelings right now.How i was so happy and feeling grateful that all this while,it was not just me who love him,he also love me to...Oh God thank you for this wonderful gift. "Why you never told me about it Jinki ah???." I asked him "It is because...i thought that you are not like me,Taemin and Key.I thought that you are straight because the way you treat those girls that is so close to you is really like a guy who wants a girlfriend for himself.That is why i decided to keep my feelings towards you." He tolds me and I can see that he is blushing right now.I chukled when i saw his blushing cheek and i just pinched his cheek ligthly. "aigooo my dubu is so cute..." I said while still pinched his cheek cause my yells sligthly in pain. "Yaaahhh...bulkkoc kariseuma Minho...it's hurt you know." He yells playfully at me. I was burts into laughter after hearing his yells and i pulls him into my arms and i hugged him.He turns back my hugged and i can hear that our heart beat matching together.I loved the sound of my heart merged with my loves one heart.It just...beautiful... We broke our hugs few minutes later and both of us was staring each other and smiled together. "So...after your confession,can i take that as an "Yes" answer for my proposal just now???." I asked him. He shyly smilling and nodded. "YES!!!." I yelled in happiness.Onew just look at my reaction and only laugh.I know that he is so happy just like me but he does'nt want to show it like I did.

After I finished with my jumping and yelling like a crazy man at our dorm balcony,i finally stop and turns to him.I examined his entire faces and my eyes falls on his 2 pairs of plump lips.The lips that I always wanted to kiss.He realized my gaze towards him and I can clearly see how uneasy he was.I make my step towards him and he just look away from my direction and start rubbing his neck.I chukled a bit when I saw his reaction. "God,he just to cute!!! I feels like want to eat him right now." My naughty mind said.I finally reached in front of him and i tilt up his chin and look into his eyes. I don't know why,but when i look into his eyes,i can see my reflection and i can see his love for me.That is,i could'nt hold myself any longer.I cupped his face and I started to kiss his forehead...I kiss his 2 pairs sparkle eyes...I kiss tip of his nose...I kiss his cheek...I kiss his chin...and now,the thing that i always wanted the most...his lips...his plumpy lips...finally my lips meet his lips...i nibbled on his lower lip asking for entrance and he approve it...i pushed my tongue in and explored his cavern...as i always thought before,he taste so sweet...our tongue was playing together...In that moment there is nothing that can stop both of us.The taste of his lips makes me feel that i've tasted an angel.We kissed for quite a long time...When air was needed,we slowly pulls ourselve.Onew looks at me shyly and burried his shy face on my chest and hugged me.I returned back his hugged and i kiss top of his head.

"saranghaeyo...Lee Jinki...I promise you,i will be by your side...forever" I whispered to his ears.
"nado saranghaeyo...Choi Minho." He replied back to me.That answer makes me smile one more time.

Today is the happiest day of my life and if God wants to take my life back after this,i won't mind.I hugged him more tighter and I just don't want to let him go...I want to treasure this moment...I want the whole world knows that i have love one of a ANGEL in this earth...an angel named Lee Jinki...my Lee Jinki...




END OF FLASHBACK













hye *bows*
i know it's been a long time for the updating and my subscribers are waiting to read my story...mianhaeyo *bows*
i have to finish my tesis because yesterday was the dateline...
so here is the first chapter(its long isnt it)...i hope you guys liked it and please do tell me if i lack on anything...
do comment about this first chapter of mine okay...comments from you guys will help me improved my writing for the next chapter ^_^