Are We Real?

Jeti is Real... Right?

Are We Real?

The next morning Jessica woke up at around 10 in the morning. The ice princess had cried herself to sleep. Although she was feeling very tired, crying helped her ease some of the burden on her shoulders. The girl walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth, wash her face and take a shower. When she finished she walked downstairs and saw Yoona cooking.

"Morning Yoona" Jessica greeted her favorite dongsaeng.

"Morning Unnie! Go sit. I'm almost done cooking." Yoona smiled and instructed Jessica. The older girl nodded and sat in their dining table for 9.

Moments later, Yoona brought out plates of food for the two of them.

"Here you go Unnie. I made you an American breakfast. Eggs, sausages, toast and coffee. I hope you like it" Yoona said.

"Thanks Yoongie. This is why you're my favorite dongsaeng!" Jessica responded.

"Keke... I'm everyone's favorite" Yoona joked and stuck her tongue at the older girl.

"Why aren't you modest." Jessica rolled her eyes and went back to eating.

"Sica Unnie.. are you feeling better?" Yoona asked.

Jessica looked up at the girl and gave a small smile.

"I am.. thanks Yoongie. I felt better after crying. Thank you for being there yesterday."

"You're welcome Unnie"

"So.. where's the kkab? Oh and everyone else?" Jessica tiredly asked the younger girl.

"Yul Unnie has a CF to film today. Sooyoung Unnie is still vacationing somewhere. Sunny Unnie and Hyoyeon Unnie are filming for Invincible Youth. I don't know about Taeyeon Unnie, Tiffany Unnie or Maknae's schedules though. Sorry Unnie." Yoona explained.

"It's fine Yoong. So do you have a schedule today?" 

"Nope. Manager Oppa told me that I could take the day off!" Yoona excitedly responded.

Jessica chuckled and finished the rest of her food.

"I don't have a schedule either. Do you want to go shopping? Staying home is just boring." Yoona asked her Unnie, well more like begged. Jessica saw Yoona's pout and puppy eyes and sighed.

"Okay Yoong. Go get changed. I'll go wash the dishes and then change too." Jessica just could not say "no" to her favorite dongsaeng.

"Yay!!! A whole day with Sica Unnie!! We don't get that much now. I miss when we were trainees and got to hang out everyday." Yoona says.

"And how you would always make me buy you food. Well, you do that now too. Some things never change." Jessica added.

"It's because you see Krystal in me. You used to make me do all the things you wanted to do with Krystal." Yoona continued.

"Yup. Now go change or I'm going back to bed!" Jessica shouts.

"Sleeping right after eating? Unnie you'll get F.A.T!" Yoona teases and runs before HellSica could catch her.

Jessica laughs and puts away the dirty dishes. The ice princess suddenly remembers that she has not her phone yet. Jessica walks to her room and unplugs her galaxy s2 when she sees that it has finished charging. While waiting for the phone to turn on, Jessica gets a change of clothes and changes out of her pajamas. Since she and Yoona were not going to any special event as Girls' Generation, Jessica wore a simple white T-shirt and blue jeans. The girl goes to unlock her phone and sees a text message.

From: Tiffany 9:52AM

Good Morning Jessi! :) I'm sorry I had to cut our call short yesterday :'( <3 You're probably still sleeping right now I guess. You sleepy head ><" TaeTae, Seobaby and I will probably return to the dorm sometime this week. I hope I can see you 6 again <3 Bai Bai! I miss you so much T.T

Love, Tiff

Jessica smiles reading the message, but also felt disappointed. She knows Tiffany doesn't see her the way she wants her to and she probably never will. 

"I should just give up while I can still let go" Jessica mumbles. The girl hears a knock on her door and gets up. Jessica puts the phone in her pocket and opens her door. She sees a tall Yoona smiling at her.

"Lets go Unnie! Remember to bring a lot of money! I want ice cream!!" Yoona exclaimed, making Jessica chuckle and roll her eyes. The two make their way to the front door. Yoona locks the door and they start walking in the streets. While they're walking, they notice fans of all ages taking pictures of them.

"Some things really just don't change do they Yoong?"

"Nope! Some things will never chance, but Sica Unnie I hope you never give up on Fany Unnie! I'm sure with time she'll realize your feelings for her." Yoona declares.

"You really think so Yoong?"

"I know so! You and Fany Unnie are perfect! So don't give up okay?"

Jessica smiles at the younger's optimism and ruffles her hair, but the girl was too tall so she had to tip toe.

"Thanks Yoong. And geez you've gotten too tall. I miss when I didn't have to tip toe to pat your head." Jessica pouts.

"Well I wasn't going to stay short forever. Omo! Ice cream!! Unnie lets go get some!" Yoona grabs Jessica and they make their way to the ice cream stand.

Jessica sighs and orders two cones for Yoona and her. The younger girl had "accidentally" forgotten to bring her wallet.

After paying, the two go take a seat in a park bench. They enjoyed the peace and quiet while eating their ice cream.

"Yoong.. is there someone you like?" Jessica asks. When she sees the girl blushing and looking shy she smirked knowing that Yoona did have a special someone in mind.

"N-no I don't Unnie" Yoona murmurs, but this makes Jessica smirk even more.

"Tsk Tsk Yoong. You should know that you can't hide anything from me. I've known you since you were a kid. It's Yuri isn't it?" Jessica says.

Yoona looks at Jessica, surprised, and nods slowly.

"Aish Yoong. You tell me to go and chase Tiffany, but then you don't do anything at all to win Yuri's heart." Jessica shakes her head.

"Yeah i know Unnie. I'm spineless." Yoona pouts.

"You shouldn't worry Yoongie! I'm sure things between you and Yul will work out! Like you said 'Dont give up' okay?" Jessica lightly punches the younger's shoulder, making the latter smile.

"Thanks Unnie. Lets go shopping now."

"You didn't bring any money at all." Jessica rolls her eyes.

"Come on Unnie. Lets go to the mall. That's your favorite place!" Yoona grins and the two make their way to the mall.

The whole time they were there, Yoona would take Jessica into every store and choose things that Jessica would like. The older girl knew Yoona was just trying to help her take her mind off things. Yoona is too nice a person to want to see anyone get hurt. After about 3 hours of shopping Jessica ending up buying 6 bags worth of stuff, which poor Yoona had to carry all by herself even though none of the stuff there was for her.

Yoona checked the time and saw that it was already 4. She calls car service for the two of them and they got to their dorm in no time. As soon as Jessica opened the door for Yoona, the younger girl dropped all the bags on the flood and laid on the couch.

"Unnieeee remind me to never go shopping with you ever again. I can't feel my arms." Yoona complains and pouts. Jessica laughs and smacks her tired dongsaeng's .

"Go shower. I'll cook for us." Jessica says.

Yoona hears this and her eyes widen. The tired second maknae suddenly felt a rush of energy.

"No!!! Unnie you go shower! I'll cook us dinner!"

"But you're tired"

"Of course not Unnie! I insist! Now go shower!" Yoona screams and pushes Jessica into the bathroom. When she heard the water turn on she sighed and quickly went to cook.

Jessica finishes her shower and sees Yoona had already prepared the food.

She sits down and the two begin to eat. 

Yoona, feeling extremely hungry after being Jessica's slave for a day, ate like a slob.

"Yah Yoong! Slow down!" Jessica scolds the girl and Yoona immediately stops. Jessica sees some sauce on the girl's face and sighs.

"Aish Yoong. You're 22 this year, why are you still such a kid?" Jessica asks and wipes the sauce off the girl's face.

Just then the two of them hear the front door open.

~~

I finally finished my schedule for the day. Taeyeon and Seohyun said they have something to do so I had to go back to the dorm by myself. When I walked in I saw 2 pairs of shoes. I knew those shoes belonged to Yoona and Jessi. I smile to myself because I can finally see Jessi again! I missed my best friend so much. I see the light in the dining room and run in.

"Guys!! I'm hom-" Before I could finish my sentence I paused at the sight in front of me. Jessi was having dinner with Yoona and wiping sauce our second maknae's face. For some reason this sight irritated me. I have nothing against Yoona, except maybe her aegyo but other than that I love her, however seeing this made me feel weird. Was it hurt? I don't know how to describe it, but what I do know is I do not enjoy seeing Jessi so intimate with others, even if they're our members. I have always been a little possessive of Jessi. When we went to the same high school together, I remember hating anyone that confronted Jessi. I always smiled or laughed when I saw them get rejected by my best friend. I had developed the mentality that "Jessi Is Mine".

I clenched my fist and bit my lower lip. Yoona saw my fist and gulped.

"Hi Fany. I didn't know you were going to be home so early in the week" Jessica says.

"Uh.. y-yeah. My schedule finished pretty early today." I replied.

"Fany Unnie.. if you want food I made your dinner already. Well I'm done with mine so I guess I'll leave now. Goodbye!" Yoona dashed out of the dining room. I heard the bathroom door close and the water .

I took a slow deep breath and smiled at my best friend, who looked confused.

"Hi Jessi! I missed you!" I smiled and hugged her. She slowly returned the hug and this made me frown. Jessica never takes so long to respond to my hugs.

"Hi Tiff... I missed you too" Jessica tells me.

"So what are you doing now?" I asked.

"I just finished dinner and I'm kind of tired from being out all day with Yoong. I'll just go to sleep now. Good night Tiff." Jessica stated and kissed my cheek.

I stood in shock and stared as Jessica slowly made her way to our other bathroom and then to her room. 

Is something wrong with Jessi today? She's never this distant from me. And wait.. she was out with Yoona all day?? What?? I thought. The image of Yoona and Jessi together angered me. I went to get some food from the kitchen and ate by myself. I wasn't that hungry because I had already eaten before coming home. I put the plates away and walked to my single room to get a change of clothes. I saw Yoona walk out of the bathroom and looking awkwardly at me. 

"G-Good night Unnie" Yoona hastily says and runs to her room. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. When I finished I brushed my teeth and walked out. I saw Jessi's door was open and walked to her room. As soon as I walked in, I saw my best friend fast asleep and I smiled. Without making any noise, I slowly crawled into her bed and pulled the covers over the two of us. Jessi is such a heavy sleeper that she didn't even move a little. It wasn't rare for the two of us to share beds. When we stayed up late to study together, we would end up sleeping in the same bed.

However, tonight felt different. Jessica doesn't know I'm here. Her back is turned to me. When we slept together, we would face each other and I would feel her arms over me. 

Jessi what's wrong? Is something bothering you lately? I wondered. The truth is I finished my schedule really early because of yesterday's phone call. Something seems to be troubling my best friend. So today I tried my best to finish everything as soon as possible.

I looked at Jessica's back and thought for a moment. After contemplating I found enough bravery to wrap my arms around Jessica, but it felt uncomfortable so I decided to just snuggle closer to Jessica's back.

"Good Night Jessi" I whispered and slowly drifted off the sleep.

The next morning I woke up and sat up from the bed. I drowsily inspected my surrounding then remembered that I slept in Jessi's room last night. I looked to my side and saw that Jessi wasn't there.

"Omo! Is it 2 in the afternoon already???" I checked Jessica's desk clocked and my jaw dropped at the time.

7:02AM

"Okay this has got to be broken!! Jessica must have ignored daylights savings for years!! No way she'll wake up at 7 in the morning!" I looked at my phone and saw that the time matched the time on the desk clock.

"You're awake" A voice interrupts me. I looked by the door and saw Jessi walking in with food.

"G-Good Morning Jessi" I stuttered. I couldn't help, but admire her perfect figure. Even thought she was just wearing a tank top and shorts, it fit her body perfectly and made her look so hot! Aish what am I saying? I shouldn't be thinking of stuff like that about my best friend.

"Here Tiff. I brought you some food" Jessica says and I smiled at her thoughtfulness.

"T-thanks Jessi" I replied and began eating.

"So.. uhm.. Tiff, why did you sleep at my best last night?" She asks me. I stopped eating and started thinking of reasons that would not sound weird.

"I..I just missed you. And we've shared beds before. Is it wrong to want to be with my best friend" I questioned. I looked up and notice her eyes seemed different. She usually looked soft and caring to me, but today, she looked hurt and sad. I sat up and held her face. The two of us were caught in a staring contest.

"Jessi something has been bothering you lately and I want to know what it is. Please tell me. You know you can tell me anything right? We're best friends" I say.

She gives me a sad smile and I hear her laugh a little.

"You won't understand Tiffany." She tells me and walks out of the room, leaving me confused and feeling a weird pain on my chest.

What are you doing to me?

After that incident, Jessica seems to be avoiding me. She's always with either Yoona or Hyoyeon now. Seeing this made me feel hurt. The only way I know how to describe this would be a child who just lost her friend. What have I done wrong?

We stopped texting each other and the only time we talked was for any rehearsal and she needed to give instructions. Her tone to me was no longer soft or warm.

In the van I would see her laughing with Yoona. She acted fine with the other members, just not with me. I don't get it. Seeing her act like this confused me so much. Nowadays I talk to Seohyun, Taeyeon and Yuri more. Yuri seems to have been acting a little secretive, I don't know why either.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. We're now preparing for our Korean comeback, I Got a Boy. Jessica and I are still having this awkward tension. I really don't understand. 

2013 came and so did our comeback. To kick start the new year we had a show dedicated to us "Romantic Fantasy". I sat in the back while I watched Jessica go on stage to perform a cover of Someday with her sister, Krystal.

Someday you're gonna realize
One day you'll see this through my eyes
By then I won't even be there
I'll be happy somewhere even if I cared
 
I know you don't really see my worth

You think you're the last guy on earth
Well I've got news for you
I know that I'm not that strong
But it won't take long, won't take long
 

Cause, someday someone's gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday someone's gonna take your place
One day I'll forget about you
You'll see I won't even miss you
Someday, someday
 

Right now I know you can't tell
I'm down and I'm not doing well
But one day these tears, they will all run dry
I won't have to cry sweet goodbye
 

Cause, someday someone's gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday someone's gonna take your place
Oh, one day I'll forget about you
You'll see I won't even miss you
Someday, I know someone's gonna be there
 

Someday someone's gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday someone's gonna take your place
One day I'll forget about you
You'll see I won't even miss you
Someday, someday 

I watched Jessica perform this and felt my tears building up. I wiped them before anyone could see it. There was something about this performance that felt different from all of Jessica's other performances in the past. It was like this had a deeper meaning. I saw Jessica go back stage and I went to congratulate her.

"Good job Jessi! That was amazing" I complimented. She gives me a small smile and nods. I see her walk away and sigh.

The show finished recording after about 20 hours. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I went inside the stalls and remembered Jessi's performance. For some reason I felt like it had something to do with me. Before I knew it, I started crying.

"J-Jessi" I sobbed.

~~

Jessica was in the dressing room for Girls Generation and their manager informed them that it was time to go home. Jessica was sitting next to Yoona and laying on her shoulder.

"Jessica can you go get Tiffany please? We need to go."

"Aish Oppa.. why me?" Jessica pouts.

"Because I said so.. now go." The manager orders. Jessica reluctantly gets off the couch and groans. She walks out the door, to the bathroom.

Back in the room, Taeyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were already finished packing. They were all drained of their energy and walked to their van like zombies. Yoona notices Yuri was still in the room and texting someone. The kkab was smiling despite how tired she was.

"Unnie.. lets go" Yoona says.

"Huh? OH yeah. Thanks Yoong" Yuri replies and gets off her seat, her eyes still glued to her phone. Yoona watches Yuri get further away from her and looks down at the ground.

That should be me making you smile like that.

Jessica walks to the bathroom and knocks. When she doesn't hear a response she slowly opens the door. The ice princess hears light crying from one of the stalls. She opens the stall where the source of noise was coming from and was surprised to see a Tiffany bawling her eyes out.

Jessica crouched onto the floor and held Tiffany's arms.

"What's wrong Fany?" Jessica asks.

"Y-You're... i-i-i-ignoring me.. d-did I do something w-wrong Jessi? Why do you suddenly h-hate me?" Tiffany sobs. Jessica feels a rush of guilt. Because of her selfishness and fear of getting hurt, she ended up hurting the person she loves most.

"Shh... don't cry Tiff. I don't hate you. I never will. In fact what I feel about you isn't hate. It's completely different" Jessica explains. Tiffany stops rubbing her eyes and looks at Jessica's serious expression.

"T-then.. w-what d-do you feel about me?" Tiffany asks while choking from her tears a little.

"D-Do you really want me to show you? You might hate me." Jessica says.

"I will never hate you Jessi." Tiffany responded with a serious tone.

"Okay" Jessica sighs.

Tiffany watches as Jessica gets closer, until their faces were centimeters apart.

"You can stop me if you want to." Jessica mutters, Tiffany shivers when she feels Jessica's hot breath.

"I'll count to three. Something will happen if you don't move away once we get to three. 1....2....3" Jessica finishes count and places her lips on Tiffany. Tiffany's eyes widened from shock, but she didn't push the girl away. Instead she was feeling really good right now. Her brain was telling her this was wrong, but she wanted more. Tiffany pulls on Jessica's collar to get the girl closer to her. The two get caught in a heated kiss, completely forgetting where they were right now.

The two break from the kiss when they both needed air. Both of them looked flushed and couldn't look each other in the eye. There was awkward silence between them, but it wasn't like before. This one was warmer and comfortable. Tiffany finally understood what she was feeling before.

She's in love with her best friend.

"W-We should go. The car is waiting for us." Jessica shyly says and holds Tiffany's hand. The younger girl nods and the two walk outside in the January cold to go inside their van.

"Yah! What took you two kids so long? We're all sleepy and cold!" The kid leader complains, but the two Americans ignore her. They sat next to each other in the van and never once let go of each others hands. Yoona sees this and smiles. Good Job Sica Unnie.

The nine of them arrived at their dorm and make their ways to their respective rooms. Except Jessica walked into Tiffany's room with the younger girl. The two of them were sitting on Tiffany's bed and neither of them spoke until Tiffany decided to break the silence.

"Jessi... what do you feel about me?"

"W-What would you say if I told you that... I love you?" Jessica asks while avoiding eye contact with Tiffany. The younger girl blushes and smiles.

"I would say... I love you too" Tiffany replies and pecks Jessica's cheek.

"Y-You do?" Jessica asks, surprised. Tiffany shyly nods while Jessica couldn't contain her happiness. The older girl hugs Tiffany and the two were laying on Tiffany's bed.

"My turn... Tiffany will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Of course I would" Tiffany smiles. The two lean closer and share a short kiss.

"One last question... Jessi.. why were you ignoring me these past few months?" Tiffany asked, she was obviously hurt.

"Because I wanted to get rid of these feelings. I felt frustrated that you didn't love me back. I thought if I avoided you, I would be able to get over you" Jessica answers, feeling ashamed.

"It didn't work now did it?"

"It didn't. The further I was away from you, the more I wanted you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I know I'm a jerk"

"Don't apologize Jessi. I'm sorry I was so oblivious. And to tell you the truth deep down I knew that I loved you. I was always feeling jealous when I saw you with Yoona"

"We're both idiots" Jessica chuckles.

"Which is why we're perfect for each other!"

"Yup!" Jessica grins and pulls Tiffany closer to her. 

"Good night Tiff. I love you."

"Good night Jessi. I love you too."

"Oh and between just you, me and Yoona.. you should know Yoona is in love with Yuri" Jessica says.

"What??" Tiffany whispers harshly.

~~

The next morning Yoona was watching television when she noticed Jessica and Tiffany coming downstairs. The rest of them went out to do something.

"Aha.. I see Jessica Unnie finally did the right thing! Good job Unnie!" Yoona claps.

"Thanks Yoong" Both Americans replied.

"Now when will you confess to Yuri my dear dongsaeng?" Jessica asks.

"I don't know Unnie.. I'm scared."

"Don't be Yoong! You'll do fine!" Tiffany gives encouragement, making Yoona smile.

"Thanks Unnie. Maybe I'll confess when Yuri gets home"

"Yeah! That's my dongsaeng!" Jessica cheers.

As if on cue they hear the door open and they see a sweaty Kwon Yuri come home after a morning jog.

"Hi Yul!" Yoona excitedly greets her best friend and crush while handing her a towel.

"Hi Yoong and thanks" Yuri responds and takes the towel.

"Yul.. I have something to say to you."

"Oh I have something to say too" Yuri says.

"Really? Okay you first." Yoona replies.

"Minho asked me out!" Yuri exclaims, she was too excited to see the hurt look on Yoona's face. The second maknae has never felt any pain greater than this.

Jessica feels her favorite dongsaeng hurting and tries to make her way to Yoona, but Tiffany stops her and shakes her head.

"There's nothing we can do" Tiffany whispers. Jessica knows this and nods, but felt frustrated. They watched poor Yoona just standing there lifeless.

"So Yoong!"

"Y-Yeah Unnie?"

"What did you want to say to me?"

Yoona stared at Yuri and then looked to the ground and smiled sadly.

"It was nothing important Yul."

Jessica and Tiffany could actually feel the pain poor Yoona was going through. They could tell that Yoona was trying her best to remain calm so she wouldn't make Yuri worried. They know Yoona isn't the selfish type. The young girl puts others happiness before her own, especially for Yuri. The doe- eyed girl would never say or do anything that would cause trouble for the Black Pearl. It would be easy to make Yuri feel confused by confessing to her right now...

But that's not Im Yoona.

"Yuri Unnie.."

"Yeah?"

Yoona forces a smile to mask her sadness. If there was anyway to describe it, it would be; the most heart breaking thing Jessica and Tiffany have ever seen. The two older girls wish they could just go and give Yoona a hug right now. They felt pity for Yoona and wanted to get angry at Yuri, but they know Yoona wouldn't want that. She wouldn't want the group to have problems because of her feelings. Simply because..

"I'm happy for you Unnie"

Im Yoona isn't selfish.

The End?

Yay! JeTi got together. But poor Yoona T.T Should I write something for YoonYul?