Scheduler

Guardian Angel

Chapter(8)

 

"You're not dead"

                      Jiyeon heard the voice and turn her head to look at the voice owner.She saw the ghost from room 13.

"Ghost!!!" Jiyeon said with shocked face.Heechul gives her death glare.

"YAH!!!I'm not ghost anymore.I got a promotion.And now I become a scheduler." Heechul said to Jiyeon.

"Scheduler??"Jiyeon said with confuse face.

"yep" Heechul answered with a proud face.

"Ok......then answer my questions"Jiyeon said.

"OK" Heechul said.

"First of all tell me what am I now Mr.ghost" Jiyeon said.Heechul looks at jiyeon angry face.

"1st I'm not a ghost.

2nd I'M A SCHEDULER!!!!!

3rd yoHeechul oppa

4th you'r still alive

5th you're in a coma state

6th your spirit has come out from your body.so right now I'm the one who should call you Miss GHOST!!!!" Heechul said with and annoying face.

"That's it??So if I go back to my body I'll be alive again right??" Jiyeon asked.

"Yep" Heechul said and nodded.

"ok then,bye bye.Thank you for answer me" Jiyeon said happily and run to her body.

"wait....." Heechul was trying to tell her something but she didn't listen.

"Oh yeah!I'm comin back" Jiyeon said happily and jump into her body.

"BANG!!!!!' (I don't know how to make that sound) something push jiyeon and she fall back to the floor with her hip.

"Arr...." jiyeon groan and rubbed her .

"Why can't I go back to my body???something push me." Jiyeon asked.

"That's what I want to tell" Heechul said.

"You should told me first!!" Jiyeon said.

"Hey!!!!I was trying to tell you.You're the one who didn't listen." Heechul said with angry face.

"Sorry,then what should I do??" Jiyeon asked.

"You need to complete the tasks first." Heechul said.

 

                         _________________________________*******________________________________

Hello readers.....

I updated again.hope you like it.....^^

Sry for my boring chapter and my poor english.Hope you enjoy reading.