Dead???

Guardian Angel

Chapter(7)

Jiyeon's POV   

Jiyeon wakes up from the dark and she open her eyes.

"arr....so dizzy" jiyeon groan and gets up.

 "where am I???" she asked herself.

   She looks around the rooms and she realizes where she is.

"I'm in hospital??"she said herself with questioning looks.ber the accident.

 Jiyeon recall her memories and remembered the accident.

"So,I'm here because of hit by a car?? Hmm...... surprisingly I'v don't hurt" she thought herself.

 Jiyeon got up from the bed and walked to the door.When she's about to touch the knob, the knob turn and the door opened.

Jiyeon saw her mom with crying face.She thought her mom is crying from to worry for her.

"omma"jiyeon call her mom with a bright face.

 But Ms.Park  doesn't seem to hear her voice.And she doesn't even look at jiyeon.

"Omma!!!"Jiyeon call her again and wave her hand infront of Ms.Park.

Ms.Park doesn't seem to see jiyeon.She walk to the bed  by passing through Jiyeon.Jiyeon get shock.At the mean while,Jiyeon's dad comes into the room and pass through her.Jiyeon turned to look at her parents and saw her body laying on the bed.

     "Am I dead?????" Jiyeon talk herself.*shocked face* 

                            

                                                                                      *************************************************************

Hello my dear readers...

I updated new chapter....^^

hope you like it.....^^

sry for my boring chapter and my bad english.....*90 degrees bow*

Plz leave comments and plz subcribe my story...pretty plz...*puppy eyes*