Chapter 1

Guardian Angel

Chapter(1)

"Baekhyun honey,it's time to get up"  Ms.Byun wake her son.

"ok mom,I get up" Baekhyun get up from his bed and answer.

            Baekhyun get up from his bed and go to bathroom to take a shower.After showered he prepare to go school.

"honey,breakfast's ready" Ms.byun said.

"I'm coming mom" Baekhyun said.

"Honey,you too study.you should take a rest.Study until midnight is not good for health." Ms.Byun said while eating breakfast.

"Ne,omma." Baekhyun said while reading text book and eating breakfast.

"Yah~~~Byun Baekhyun~~I already told you..DON'T READ  BOOKS WHILE EATING!!!!" Ms.Byun yell.

"Look at yourself.You don't look like a teenager.You really look like a small grandpa.When your father  is at your age,he is the king in school.every girls want to be his princess.But your father ignore them.And I was also a princess in my school.When he saw me he loved me at first sight .I was the luckiest girl in the world."Ms.Byun said.

  Ms.Byun gives back at Baekhyun and talking about the past.

 Baekhyun already know what his mom will say.she always say that every morning so he lip syn what his mom say.When his mom turn to face him,Ms. Byun saw what is he doing…

"yah BAEKHYUN~~~~~~~"Ms.Byun yell again.

"sorry mom,I've got to go school now"Baekhyun said.

He laugh and run away from his mom before she hit him.Baekhyun's mom is really like a chingu for him.His parents are still young.His mom is really like a kid.That's why Mr.Byun love her very much.Baekhyun has only two friends,they are his parents.

Baekhyun arrived at school and go to his room.When he arrived his room,he go to his seat like usual.He sit at his place and start study like usual.(oh god…he really a book worm.isn't he..^^)

*School bell ringing*

 Teacher coming in to class and start teaching.

At the time,the door open and….

??(girl):I'm sorry sir.I'm late.

Baekhyun  look at the girl who is being late."Oh! she late again" he thought himself.

    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello guys!!!

I update a chapter...

hope you like it.....

I know I'm not good in writing fanfics but plz subscribe and comment....

I'm not good in english so if you any mistake I'm sorry *bow*