Chapter 11

Guardian Angel

Chapter (11)  

 Author's POV                 

                      Baekhyun went up the roooftop of his school building. That is also one of his favourite place to go in school because it's so quite there and he can have his own some alone time.Baekhyun sat down on the floor and thinking about the news that everyone in school talking about."Poor girl...how can she be so careless that she got hit by car" he whispered to himself."Her parents must be so sad right now." he think. (and FYI yes, he is thinking about Ji's accident...xD)    

                     He lay down on the floor and listening songs.He close his eyes and enjoying his free time."Why do I feel like I someone is looking at me" he think.He decided to open his eyes and ....

"Arrrrrrrrr!!!!!" Baekhyun starting to yell.

Jiyeon's POV

                   Since Heecul oppa told me about my mission.So,I decided to go to school and meet Baekhyun first.I'm searching him since this moring and I counldn't find him.I already search through the whole shool campus.I sit down and thinking about where he might be.And then I remember seeing him on the rooftop of our school building.So,I decided to go there and I found him.He is laying on the floor and closing his eyes.Guess he's sleeping.I bent down to look his face closely.Wow...heis kinda cute though.I was going to call him but his eyes suddenly open and

Author's POV

 "Yah!shut up" Jiyeon said annoyingly close his mouth with her hand.

"Aish! Why are you yelling for?It's not like you're seeing a ghost or smth" Jiyeon said while her hand is on Baekhyun's mouth.

                    Baekhyun's eyes are so widing like his eye balls will going to come out from his eyes.He's so terrified that he can do nothing.He can't yell because his mouth is covered by jiyeon's hand.

"Is she deaad and become ghost?Why is she decided to hunt me " Baekhyun thinks.

"Stop yelling ok?I'm not a ghost.I can touch you.See? " Jiyeon said and pointing at her which is on baekhyun's mouth.

  Baekhyun nodded his head obeyly.

"I'll explain you everything.So,I'm gonna remove my hand.Don't yell again ok?" Jiyeon said.

Baekhyun nodded and jiyeon remove her hand.

"whyareyouhereIheardyougothitbycarandgotseriousinjuriesAreyoudeadbutitcantbebecauseicantouchyoubuthowdidyoumanagetocomehereifyouareinhospital?" Baekhyun blurred out his questions.

"Wait...hold on.What are you saying?Ican't understand anything you said.Take a breath first and listen what I say ok?" Jiyeon said.

"You're right I got hit by ar and got a seriou injuries" Jiyeon said.

"But you look fine right now" Baekhyun said.

Jiyeon glared at hime and said "Don't interrupt me" .

"I'm in coma and.." jiyeon said and explained her situation , how she met Hee Chul and how she got mission to go back her body.

Baekhyun look at her for a while and starting to laugh.

"what you don't believe me?" Jiyeon asked.

"Why would I believe you when you're saying nuts.Nice try.I guess the news about you got into the inccident is just a rumor.See you later." Baekhyun said and get up to go.

                             _________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello dear readers,

I know it has been over 2 years that I stopped updating my story.

I know I make you guys disappointed but

Can you please forgive me and please support my story again?please...*Puppy eyes*

I promise I'll update my story 2 chapters by week ..... ok?

Please......*90 degrees bow*

Now that i updated my new chapter 

I updated new chapter

Hope you like and sorry for my poor english

And sorry for my chapters are short.

Plz subscribe anf leave a comment for me plz* puppy eyes*

if you enjoy reading my story plz upvote it for me.

Thank you so much my dear subscribers....^^