Crushing.........

Guardian Angel

Chapter(6)

                       Jiyeon dislike Baekhyun since the ghost accident.She makes angry face everytimes she saw Baekhyun.Baekhyun knows it but he just ignores her cuz he dislikes her too.Jieun and Suzy always giggle when Jiyeon makes an angry face.

"Yeonnie.." Jieun.call Jiyeon.

"hmm...." Jiyeon said and tuened her head to jieun.

"Are you interesting in Baekhyun???" Jieun .

                       Jiyeon face turned red because she so angry..

"YAH!!!!!!!!LEE JIEUN!!!!DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jiyeon yelled Jieun with angry face.

"ok ok don't be angry.I'm just kidding"Jieun told her back.

"Jiyeon,will you come with us today?"Suzy asked her.

"where will you go??"Jiyeon asked her.

"Jieun told ,me she'll introduce me with her tutor" Suzy said jiyeon with smiling face.

"Yeah Jiyeon come on,come with us."Jieun said.

"Sorry chingu,I want to come with you but I already have a date with my parents.Mian.."Jiyeon said.

"You have to go back alone.Are you ok with us??" Suzy and Jieun asked with worry face.

"Don't worry.I'll be ok.I'm not a kid"Jiyeon said.

"ok then."Jieun and sizy said.

                        Afterschool,Jiyeon walk back to her house alone.She plug her ears with the earphones.She raised the volume of music and walk.She doesn't care about the road and she sing a long the music.When she across the road there was a car coming to her way with no brake..The driver honk her continuously but she can't hear.When she heard the honk,she look the way and she froze and everythings is too late and everythings become dark..

                                ____________________XOXO________________________

Hello dear readers.......^^

I updated again..sry for my late updae..*bow*

and this chapter is so boring and I'm sorry for that too.

Plz subscribe and comment to my story...pretty plz..*puppy eyes*