prologue—

t h e apartment.

prologue—;

Description: Posted Image

 

Joonmyun groans in his sleep.

 

The sound of his alarm every single morning was the only way to wake him. He turns his body to the other side of his bed. Realising that the other girl is not there anymore, Joonmyun sit still trying to gather his mind after a long hours of sleep. He then bring his legs out from the room, ruffling his bed hair with his hand and trying his best to keep himself awake.

 

"Oh, Joonmyun, wake up already?"

 

The soft voice comes behind him, causing the guy turns to face the girl with brown locks standing in front of the bathroom. Water drips from her hair, signaling that she had just done showering. She gives him a bright smile, as she always do every single morning.

 

"Good morning. How is your sleep?"

 

She walks towards the kitchen, with Joonmyun still following behind her. The guy locking his gaze to the dinning table, finding a simple american breakfast has been arranged for the couple. He smiled, leaning towards his fiance who is pouring orange juice into the glass. He wraps his arm around her waist, "Sleep had been good, Chorong. You came into my dream last night." he says.

 

She giggles at his statement, "Now, now, get your breakfast, Joonmyun. Aren't you said you have a early project in your workshop?" She released herself from him. It only takes a few minutes, the couples enjoyed their simple american breakfast and a small chit chat talking about their upcoming schedule and future plans.

 

Chorong then looks into the clock hanging perfectly in the wall. Her eyes turns into a round one.

 

"Oh shoot! Chanyeol probably dying in hunger right now. I need to get going!"

 

She stand from the dinning table, quickly dries her hair with towels in her hand. She gives him a quick peck on his cheek, before running to grab her bag laying in the living room. "Tell Chanyeol to stop being trouble to his sister, Rong!" Joonmyun laughs at the sight of the girl hurriedly walks to teh front door. "Yes, I will. He should stop being a big baby." Chorong whines and shake her head.

 

"Bye, Joonmyun."

 

 

 

“Yah. Kim Namjoo!”

 

“WHAT?”

 

The girl named Namjoo yells to the tanned guy. While the oldest Kim silently watching the two arguing over each other in amusement. They never fails to entertain him every morning with their arguments. Myungsoo scoffs, before walking towards the balcony to get a fresh air.

 

He leans his back on to the fence, while his gaze still locks towards the two.

 

“Hyung!” “Oppa!”

 

The two yells his name in the same time, trying to get him helping them. “You two shall stop, the others might—“ Even before Myungsoo can continues, the two already whines and throwing a glares toward each other. Myungsoo mentally slaps himself, not even trying to stop the two and their childishness every single morning.

 

“Okay. Tell me, what is it this time?”

 

“Namjoo is the one who has to do the laundry this week, Hyung! Yet she deny it!” Jongin points to the younger girl. “Lies! I already did the laundry yesterday!” The girl shoves his hand back before giving him a cold glare. Myungsoo walks back to the room, this time with his hand inside his pocket.

 

“Well Namjoo, can you—“

 

“NO WAY!”

 

She yells at the guy who is now being beaten by seat cushion hardly. She know what will he says. The two guy will ask her to do the laundry, like how they ask her to do all the houseworks herself. “You two always ask me to do the housework myself!” She yells angryly, giving Myungsoo one last hit. Jongin laughs, “Of course. You’re the girl here, Namjoo.” And a hard slap landed on his arm, causing the tanned guy whinced in pain.

 

“I’m taking control now. You two, do the laundry for the whole week!”

 

She yells before walks away and slams her bedroom door in anger.

 

“What’s wrong with her?”

 

“Don’t know. Period, maybe?”

 

Myungsoo states calmly while slung his arm over the younger guy’s shoulder. “Now, let’s get the laundry done before Joonmyun hyung scolded us.” He continues while the younger Kim groans in disagreement.

 

“KIM NAMJOO, YOU WIN THIS TIME!”

 

Jongin yells while Myungsoo laughs at his brother.

 

 

“Rise and shine, Indian princess!”

 

Bomi opens the curtains to let the light inside the dark room where she is standing. Hayoung on other side pulling her blanket over her body to cover her face from the distracting light. “Five minutes more, eonnie.” She answered with her eyes still closed. The older tries to pull the blanket from her, before suddenly the other girl barged into the room.

 

“Wake up, Hayoung!”

 

She jumps into her comfy bed, trying to distract the poor magnae from her dreamland. Only takes two minutes for Bomi to take her blanket over her, while Jinri kicked Hayoung off from her bed. Hayoung landed on the cold ground with her eyes open, while Jinri and Bomi high fiving each other.

 

“Good morning, sleepy head. Time to make a breakfast!”

 

Jinri put her arms on her side, giving the girl with a victorious grin. Hayoung pursed her lips, before getting Bomi to help herself to sat on the bed. The two laughed at their bestfriend, giving her a ruffles on hair before turning their heels out from her room.

 

As the two figures out from sight, Hayoung leans her head to her pillow. Ready for another minutes—maybe fifteen minutes more of sleep. “OH HAYOUNG!” Bomi screamed her name, causing the girl to wide open.

 

“Fine, fine! I’m awake now. I’ll make the breakfast!”

 

She replies before walking towards the door.

 

 

“Are you sure he’ll be okay if i stay?”

 

Yookyung asks her worriedly. She wonders if it was really okay for her to stay with Naeun and her cousin. “I can ask Eunji eonnie and Soojung, Naeun.” While the other girl welcome her inside. Naeun snatched her suitcase, guiding the girl with light brown locks to her room.

 

“I’ll make sure that it’s okay.”

 

She opens the empty room, pushing her best friend inside the room with her suitcase. “My room is in front of yours, while Kyungsoo oppa right beside yours.” She states while Yookyung gives her a small nods. Naeun then push her to other side of the house, before she lock her gae to the clock.

 

“He’ll be home in a minute.”

 

With that, the front door opens once again. Revealing a group of guy with groceries bag. “Good morning! Did you guys get the ingredients?” She greets the trio who are still taking off their shoes. Sehun is the first one notice the other girl, before he speaks up and causing the two other looks at them.

 

“Hong Yookyung? Why are you here?”

 

 “Uh, hi there?” Yookyung on other sides, give the three and awkward waves. “She’ll be staying with us for a while, Sehun.” Naeun answers his question hurriedly, before turning her gaze towards the stunned and confused Kyungsoo. While Tao, tries to understand the conversation with his lack of Korean language ability.

 

“She will stay with you two, Mei mei?”

 

Tao asks Naeun, receiving a reassuring smile from the girl. “You got it right, Tao!” While Kyungsoo clears his throat, giving a look to his cousin. “Okay, so you’ll stay with us in one condition.” He speaks, trying his best to think of a condition to make.

 

“You should help us with the houseworks. Deal?”

 

“Deal!”

 

Naeun answers before Yookyung could open to answer. She then push her towards the kitchen, following the three other guys and their grocery bags. “Now, let’s make a welcome breakfast Kyungsoo’ style for Yookyung.” Sehun laughs, followed by a giggles from Naeun and a nods from Tao. Kyungsoo chuckles and turns to Yookyung.

 

“Make yourself at home, Yookyung-ssi.”

 

“I’ll be going, I have a morning shift for today.” Naeun says before giving Kyungsoo a tight hugs and move to give Yookyung another hugs.

 

 

“I’m so dead, Soojung. SO DEAD.”

 

Jung Eunji pulls her hair in frustation. Laying her head in the keyboard before hearing her cousin chuckles. Being a journalist is her dream, yet she find it too hard for her due to the report she has to write about. It’s not her first time to be stress, she has passed this a lot times. All thanks to Soojung who always there to support and helps her with the reports and sometime an idea as well.

“What is the topic this time?”

 

Eunji shrugs it off.

 

“Acultation between Korean and Chinese.”

 

“When is the deadline?”

Eunji checks on her desk calender, before she suddenly yells to the girl causing Soojung to surprise. “IT SUPPOSE TO BE TOMMOROW NIGHT!” Soojung hands her a cup of coffee. Acording to her knowing, Eunji has barely sleep for two days in row. There is a silence in the room, before suddenly she speaks again.

 

“I’ll call Yifan oppa for help.”

 

Eunji furrows her eyebrow together. “Yifan as in Wu Yifan?” She asks, Soojung nods. The girl is already on phone with the guy, while Eunji face brightens. Why she never thinks to interview their neigbour?

 

‘He said he’ll help. Qian eonnie and Tao oppa will come over to help as well.” Soojung mouthed to her cousin. Eunji slaps her heads lightly, before pulling the phone to directly talk to Yifan.”Yifan oppa, thank you!” She says in English, not to mention, she tries her best to not use her busan accent yet it ends with busan accent’s English clearly.

 

“No problem, Eunji.” The voice chuckles overth other line.

 

“Luhan says he got a part-time works to do, so there will be only me, Qian and Tao.”

 

Eunji nods her heads before saying a thanks couple times. Se could hear Luhan shouting his ‘sorry’ in the background. “Hand the phone to Luhan oppa, please?” As the phone in Luhan’s hand, he starts to explain his reason to her while Eunji keep nodding her head.

 

“It’s okay oppa. Good luck for your job!”

 

She answers, before saying a good bye to the two. Eunji than hands her phone to Soojung, and hurriedly run to the bathroom. “I’ll try to call Chanyeol for helping you too,” Soojung yells to her cousin, receiving a loud 'I love you Jung Soojung' from isndie the bathroom.

 

Once again, Soojung chuckles.

 

 

“Noona what takes you so—“

 

He stops his sentences, after finding the girl no other than Song Qian standing in the hall way with a smile. “Waiting for Chorong, Yeol?” She says with a smile, while the guy awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and grinned like an idiot.

 

“Noona says she’ll come over to cook for the two of us.”

 

He explains while welcoming the older girl inside the room.

 

“What brings you here, Noona?”

 

“Oh! Howon says he needs a suggestion for his new choreography, so I come over to help him.” She replies him. “But, Eunji says she needs a help for his report, so—“ She stops, after spotting the guy who she is looking for inside the house. “Oh Noona!” Howon smiles and walks to the front door.

 

“I’m so sorry, I’ll help you with the choreo later at night. Eunji says she need a help for her report, Howon. I’m really sorry!” She claps her hand together, signaling her apology to the guy. Howon chuckles, “Nah, that’s fine. Her report is more important.” He replies her. “So, i’ll get going now. See you later, Howon, Yeol!” She smiles before turning her heels and walks away from the room.

 

Right before Chanyeol close the door, a voice yells.

 

“Park Chanyeol! Oh God! I’m sorry for being late!”

 

Chanyeol opens the door quickly, welcoming his older sister. This time, it’s Chorong who stands in front of the door, panting. Chanyeol frowns, while Howon laughing from inside the apartment. "Why are you panting, Noona?" He asks her, only to be ignored by the older girl. “Come in, Noona. We’re starving already! Oh, and I'll definitely help you to cook!” He beams happily to his older sister.

 

Chorong smacks his head playfully.

 

"No, you might burn the kitchen like the last time. Howon will help me with it."

 

 

Author notes : Urgh, i finally done with the super long prologue for this. FYI, i accidentally clicked the wrong tabs and deleted all the draft ;u; luckily, i got to type all of this in fast. So it might has a lot grammatical errors. And oh! I changed the way i write, anyway. It's all actually in present, i'll try to edits it latur. Hope you guys enjoy the prologue! I look forward the lovely comments