The aftermath

You made my Minnie cry?!

--------The next day--------

Min: Kyuhyun ah, did I wake you up yesterday?

Kyu: Hmm?

Min: Cho Kyuhyun. Hit that pause button, right now.

Kyu: How many times have I told you? This game. Can't. Be. PAUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come his hyungs never remembered which games could and couldn't be paused? Did they even see which game he was playing?

Min: Well, I'm looking at you so I can't see what game you're playing.

Kyuhyun thought it was creepy but cute that Sungmin could read his thoughts.

Kyu: ARGH! Well, I've lost already anyway. It must be because of last night. Yeah, what were you saying, anyway?

Kyuhyun finally tore his eyes away from the screen and looked at Sungmin, who had put his hands to his mouth.

Min: So I did disturb you after all! I'm so sorry, Kyuhyunnie.

Kyu snorted.

Kyu: What are you talking about?

Min: You had a bad sleep last night right? I was studying Japanese after Sukira, then...I think I fell asleep at the table but I must have managed to pick myself up and probably stumbled into our room or something, because I found myself in bed this morning. Ahh, I'm so sorry again, Kyuhyunnie! ... Why are you laughing?

Kyuhyun couldn't control his laughter. Sungmin was being too funny, almost ridiculous! He had picked himself up and stumbled into their room? What a...cool imagination he had.

Kyu: Do you know what happened last night?

Min: Umm...didn't I just tell you?!

Kyu: Hahaha, you don't even know half the truth. Wait. But first, you did shower right?

Min: Yes, good thing I had the sense to, if not I probably wouldn't have done so before going to sleep in my bed.

Kyuhyun was cracking up again. He still thought he was the one who put himself into bed!

Min: Tell me what's so funny! Tell me! Tell me! If not I'll tell Teuk hyung that you're playing games before eating breakfast again!

Kyuhyun nearly shuddered at the thought of having his computer confiscated for a week again. He grumbled about how Teukie was a stupid ajusshi who didn't know better.

Min: He's just concerned about your health. You know that, Kyu. And you really shouldn't. Let's go eat breakfast together after you tell me, ok?

Kyu: Heh. You think you're the one who walked into bed? Hyung, I put you in bed.

Min: Huh?

Kyu: I needed to go to the toilet, saw you in the living room, and you were sleeping, so I carried you and put you in bed!

Min: Oh....................

Kyuhyun had to bite his cheeks to prevent him from laughing at seeing how red-faced Sungmin was. He really wanted to laugh, but he didn't as he knew that Sungmin would be even more embarrassed than he already was.

Min: Wait, how did you know I showered then?

Now it was Kyuhyun's turn to be embarrassed.

Kyu: I...err...

Min: You?

Kyu: Ismelledyourhair! I want to eat breakfast!

With that the maknae dashed out of the room, covering his face in his palms. How did such a simple question like that from Sungmin manage to embarrass the King of Sharp Tongues just like that?

Back in the room, Sungmin laughed. Kyuhyun was too adorable just like that. But still, he was touched by what had happened. The fact that he didn't remember what had happened at all showed that Kyuhyun had been very careful not to wake him up while carrying him, opening the door, and laying him down on his bed. He smiled to himself again, before rushing out.

Min: Kyuhyun ah, wait for me! I’m hungry too!