Shhh, I'm here now

You made my Minnie cry?!

(A/N: I am not making Teukie & Hyukkie out to be the villains here, this really happened when they were in Japan! So please don't kill me :D)

 

Kyuhyun excused himself from the table and went to ask the restaurant staff if they could pack some food for him. He knew that Sungmin would be hungry by then, it was impossible not to be after singing and dancing so many songs. While he was waiting, he saw Shindong leave too. Leeteuk was asking him to stay but he left in the end. Then his thoughts turned to Leeteuk. That ajusshi! He stole Sungmin's lines! No wonder Sungmin had no appetite for dinner! It was enough to make anyone's blood boil.

When Kyuhyun reached the floor his room was on, the lift door opened to a glum Shindong.

Shindong: Oh, Kyuhyun ah, I think Sungmin is in need of some comfort. I asked him to come for supper but he's been crying and said he just wants some alone time, but I think you'll do a better job than me. It's because of Teuk hyung & Eunhyuk, you know?

Kyu: Arasseo, hyung.

He knew that Sungmin was sad, had lost his appetite, but to be crying over a matter like this...well his feelings must have really been hurt, especially since Leeteuk was their trusted leader and Eunhyuk was Sungmin's best friend. Really, they were, they were the first few in Super Junior to know each other.

Kyuhyun opened the door slowly, not quite knowing what should be the first thing to say, but Sungmin was curled up into a ball, and his face was really red. Kyuhyun looked at the temperature on the air-con's remote control. 16 degrees?! Sungmin must have felt that hot while crying. He quickly raised the temperature and scratched his head, wondering whether to wake Sungmin up to eat. But then, he didn't really have to think much longer, as Sungmin stretched at the warmth that was now filling the room. He opened his swollen eyes and looked around.

Kyu: Sungminnie, are you ok?

Kyuhyun sat down next to Sungmin on the bed and put his left arm around his beloved hyung.

Min: Kyuhyunnie...

If there was anyone he was willing to see now, after Shindong, it was Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun, though younger, was mature (except when he was playing games) and always knew how to talk to Sungmin, to make him see reason even in the toughest of times. Sungmin's left arm instincitvely went around Kyuhyun's right shoulder and Kyuhyun adjusted his position such that he would be in a better position to hug Sungmin.

Kyu: It's ok, it's ok.

Kyuhyun Sungmin's hair. It really pained his heart to see Sungmin like that. Did Leeteuk and Eunhyuk even know the damage they'd done? They were probably still enjoying themselves downstairs.

With the warmth of the room and of Kyuhyun's hug, Sungmin couldn't help but feel a compelling urge to breakdown and start crying again.

Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into an even tighter embrace, and rubbed his back while saying words of comfort.

Kyu: I know you're upset, but it's ok. Shhh, I'm here now...

He gently lifted Sungmin's face and wiped away his tears.

Kyu: Are you hungry? I've brought you some food.

Sungmin didn't know why, but he shook his head.

Min: I...I just want some comfort now, Kyu.

Kyuhyun's hands were still holding Sungmin's face and he looked at the boy in front of him. Even when he was crying he still looked like a little prince. The red on his cheeks was very prominent, which showed just how milky white his skin really was. His eyes seemed no less bigger even though they were swollen, and there was that little nose that he always felt like pinching. Looking further down he saw his lips. Kyuhyun suddenly felt a throbbing in his heart, and little did he know, but Sungmin did too.

Suddenly, Sungmin found that Kyuhyun's face had come closer towards him and was now just mere inches away. His heart started behaving erratically, having funny rhythms, but it was very, very fast. Much faster than the pickup in pace out of anger and shock from earlier on. Then suddenly, he felt something against his lips. His eyes widened when he realised it was Kyuhyun's own. But then, it felt good, so he closed his eyes.

Kyuhyun didn't know what he was doing. Just moments ago he had been staring at Sungmin's lips, and now he was kissing them. He was even closing his eyes! He was scared of Sungmin's reaction so he opened his eyes but Sungmin was closing his eyes too, so Kyuhyun relaxed.

Sungmin frowned. Why was Kyuhyun just staying there? He decided to put his arms around Kyuhyun's neck, but as he did so, the both of them lost balance and fell over, with Kyuhyun on top of Sungmin. Surprisingly, they had not broken the kiss, but now that they were lying down, things seemed to go a lot faster. Partly due to gravity, Kyuhyun's lips were pressed in, but also partly due to Sungmin's arms circling his neck, he decided to deepen the kiss.

Sungmin felt hot, but it was a different kind of hotness from before. Also he felt like he was no longer hungry, as if Kyuhyun had satisfied his hunger, although it was a different kind of hunger. He kissed Kyuhyun back tenderly. His Kyuhyun, who always knew what to say to him. His Kyuhyun, who was always there for him. His Kyuhyun, who smelled his hair. His Kyuhyun, who put him in bed...

*ding*

Their kiss was interuppted by a message sound coming from Sungmin's phone. They both opened their eyes in a hurry and Kyuhyun sat up awkwardly. Sungmin got his phone and looked at the message. It was from Eunhyuk and it said, 'I'm sorry Sungminnie. Chu~ don't be mad.' He replied, 'Thanks to Kyuhyunnie I'm not mad anymore. But you'd better watch it next time!' Kyuhyun had nothing else to do so he was looking at Sungmin's message too. He giggled.

Kyu: Thanks to Kyuhyunnie? You're alright now thanks to me?

Min: Hey! Why are you reading my message?

Kyuhyun shrugged.

Kyu: Well, I guess I have a lack of activities to do so I'm just looking at whatever you're doing.

Sungmin lightly punched him at his implication of lack of activities, but Kyuhyun only busied himself again by giving Sungmin a quick peck. Sungmin laughed and shyly returned the kiss.

Min: Didn't you say there was food? I want to eat.

Kyu: I thought you said you weren't hungry?

Min: Well, now I am. Where's the food?

Kyu: Hold on, I'll bring it here.

Kyuhyun got the food from the table and put it down on the bed. Sungmin was not picking it up.

Kyu: Oh, hang on. Let me get chopsticks.

The devoted Kyuhyun got a pair of chopsticks and set it down. But Sungmin still did not budge.

Kyu: Min, I thought you said you were hungry? So are you hungry or not?

Min: I am...

Kyu: Then why aren't you eating?

Min: I want you to feed me.

Kyu: You...what?

Kyuhyun couldn't believe his ears. Sungmin was being such a baby! But somehow, he sucummbed and he knew that a part of him was glad that Sungmin wanted him to feed him.

Kyu: Say aaahhhh~

Min: Aaahhhh~

Sungmin was just too cute like that.

Long after Sungmin had finished eating and the both of them had showered, they lay down in their queen size bed together. Under the blanket, Sungmin held Kyuhyun's hand.

Min: Saranghae, Cho Kyuhyun.

Kyu: Na do saranghae, hyung.