Truth

History is haunting me again

 

after 2 months being in school kris has encountered with a lot of things for example kris got closed to zitao and fell in love with him. 
kai almost broke up with sehun because it seems like sehun and him was not spending enough time together,but sehun made it
up for him though. how? he simply dance in frontof the people in school and claim kai as his the way he did the first time they got
together.
 
kris P.O.V
 
as usual I went to the dance studio where zitao would always be after school hours.We've been spending a lot of time together after school. sungmin even teased that his "baby" is already growing up and that his going to have a brother-in-law soon. but when I went there I saw Lay walking in the studio. deciding 
that I shouldn't bother Tao and Lay because maybe they have something important to talk about I went to the school rooftop where I have always gone to when I wanted alone time. the rooftop isnt that bad. I mean it has this really pretty garden upstairs which I dont even know who takes care of because they all seem so fresh.When I arrived I didn't expect to see someone siting at the edge of the rooftop "are you trying to attempy suicide?" I asked and the boy turned around smiling at me "if I am to attempt suicide then shouldnt I done that 5 minutes ago?" he asked and I facepalmed myself. right. "so why are you up here? usually there wont be anyone up here except for me." I asked him since it is quite strange to see a cute boy like himself to be up here "I have always been up here, how do you think the flowers stay alive? and may I ask the same, why are you up here?" he asked me "just taking fresh air. sorry I didn't catch your name" I sat beside him after putting my beg beside me "luhan. xi luhan, what bout yours?" he smiled at me. oh that smile which can melt anybody. "kris. ahhhh~~" I stretched out my arm and felt the wind against my skin "you seemed happy? are you in love?" bluntly luhan asked me "well you could say that. I'm actually been admiring someone" I told him "may I know who is the lucky girl?" luhan agained gave me that sweet smile of his. "guy actually. you're not against gay are you? well his name is zitao" I looked at him seeing his reaction but what suprise me because he smiled widely instead of giving me this disgusted look and telling me to go away. "ahh zitao. good kid. has always been the quiet type.lucky kid." he said "yeah.so you're not against gays?" I gave him the "are-you-human-do-you-know-that-my-crush-is-a-guy-?-why-are-you-not-disgusted-?" look "well how am I supposed to be against gays when I myself is gay?" he said and gave me the "why-should-i-be-disgusted-?-I'm-also-gay-DUH" look at me and that explained A LOT. we then spent our evening chatting away about my love to zitao and his crush on some guy name JUN. 
 
THE NEXT DAY.
 
"hey zitao!" I went to greet him and he just gave me this weak smile. I wonder what's wrong "is something the matter zitao?" "it's nothing kris. kris can I meet you after school at the school garden?" he asked and of course I agreed. I wonder what's bothering him but I hope he'll open up after school.
 
AFTER SCHOOL.
 
"hey kris!" Lay came running up to me and I slowed down my pace so he could keep up "so wanna do that English assignment tomorrow after school my house?" he asked and I agreed to him, after giving him my house address I went to the back of the school to meet zitao. "sorry I'm late. I was with Lay." to the mention of lay's name tao quickly stiffned "are you alright zitao?" I shook his shoulder so he could regain his concious and I guess that helped him "yeah.well I wanted to tell you that I got A+ for my english and it's all thanks to you!" tao showed me his english paper and I smiled proudly because AGAIN one of my students excel in their test "actually zitao there's something I've been meaning to tell you" he looked at me with this really cute confusing eyes "I..I..I.." "YOU?" he came closer to me and tiltes his head "I love you zitao.it's been a while. I dont know when it started but I have always been attracted to you"
I said while looking down "kris, do you really meant that?" tao asked and I just nodded not knowing what  to say "kris,kiss me." tao's face was a few inches face from mine and it was breathtaking. "w..what?" I asked not wanting to hear the wrong thing "KISS ME KRIS!" this time his voice sounded more louder than before and without a minute to spare I attached my lips with his. 
 
NEXT DAY.
 
"hey giant!WHY YOU SO HAPPY?" kai came and sat beside me greeting me with this weird english of his."is it wrong for me to be happy?" I rolled my eyes when he started texting sehun "no, you just look like chanyeol. you know. being all happy and gigantic and stuffs" he pokes his tongue out at me and continue texting sehun. I would have hit him by this time but because I am so happy right now I just ignored him and continued day dreaming about the kiss yesteday. I'm going to meet zitao anyway today.
 
"hey kris!" zitao came running to me and I smiled at him "sorry I'm late, prof Kim decided to tell our last minute assignment" he panted and drop on the floor making me chuckled for his act "oh here kris! I almost forgot!" he gave me this ring and placed it on my fingers "this is for you. never take it off okay?
I have the same too but a bit different" he smiled and went off because the school bell rang.
 
AFTER SCHOOL.
 
"hey lay!" I greeted him and brought him up to my room since kyuhyun was being so nice to me and turned the volume of the tv to maximum. " I like your house! it seems so cozy." he complimanted and looked through the pictures placed on my studying table. we than started doing our assignment and half an hour later sungmin came with cakes and milk on a tray. since we were almost done with our work we decided to take a break. "hey! that's new, did you recently bought it?" he pointed to my ring which was on my finger that I am currently holding the glass of milk to my lips "yeah, well someone special gave it to me." I smiled and he just awed "I have someone special too." he said excitedly and we ended up talking about our special person without mentioning their names as we wanted to keep them a secret for the mean time. 
 
AFTER A WEEK BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ZITAO.
 
"hey guys! I wanted you guys to meet the special person I have always talked about" Lay came up to our launch table and gestured to someone and zitao came to view. "tao?" I was confused to why was he here.tao looked up and gave a suprised face to me "so is tao your special person?" chanyeol asked excitedly seeing how zitao's dark aura was not here "yes! we've been together for 1 week already." lay answeredand there was a smile on his face. 1 WEEK? isnt that the same duration as me and zitao got together?"kris! do you like it? I mean this is the person I've been telling you! Maybe one day you could show meyour special person" lay came and sat beside me "y..yeah..Tao~ah take care of lay okay?" I gave a smile to lay and tao. the others were oblivious bout it but inside I feel like screaming and telling them that tao was MINE and and not lay's but Lay is my best friend. beside Kai and Luhan, lay was the one who I was closed with. "y..yes?oh will do." he bowed and we all started a conversation and making jokes about lay's wedding with tao. I stayed out of it though. my heart. it's hurting so much that I myself can't seem to breath. I stood up and went to the school rooftop. I sat there alone crying my eyes 
out. I can't believe all this time tao has been lying to me. "hey!" I heard a voice came from the door and I quickly wiped off my tears "oh hey luhan.whaddup?" I smiled and he shook his head "nothing much but seeing how you're crying right now I dont think you're doing fine. what's wrong?" and I broke down
and told him everything.he just listened to me patiently and soothe me until I finally stop crying and ends up sleeping on hislap.
 
3rd person P.O.V
 
it's been a month and a week after the news about lay and tao dating. Kris was still quiet as ever. the others didnt bother though because generally kris is always quiet. "kris!" a voice yelled to kris whowas facing his locker.when he turned he widened his eyes and was debating with himself if he should run
or not.
 
~exo~
okai this chapter was quite boring but i wanted to write about tao "cheating" on kris.
i'll make a chapter where kris would remember the week when he dated tao.
that would probably be the next chapter so who wants to know about their realtionship please be patient
i can't believe that so many of you subscribe to me. and i gotta admit my writing skills .
anyway because i love you guys i am going to spam exo's pic.