new school

History is haunting me again

 

KRIS P.O.V

It’s my first day of school. Well NEW school. Yeah I transferred to a new school this year because my parents decided to move to china. And now here I am wearing my school uniform. “kris!! You’re going to be late!!” sungmin yelled to me from downstairs. Seriously I don’t know where did he get that loud voice seeing how small his body. “yeah yeah I’m coming.tch stop being so loud sungmin” I went downstairs and saw sungmin putting waffles on two plates and his boyfriend kyuhyun drinking hot chocolate next to him. Yeah I live with my brother sungmin not my parents, sungmin is not biologically my brother. I was adopted 17 years ago by sungmin’s family, I owe them so much because they treat me nicely even sungmin treats me nicely not like those Cinderella stories where the step-sister is evil. Sungmin lives in china for more than a year now and he has been living with his boyfriend kyuhyun. Yeah his gay but our parents didn’t oppose it though they welcomed kyuhyun with open arms. I guess the lee family is really the nice kind of family “YA’ WHAT ARE YOU DAYDREAMING FOR?!?!?! EAT UP!! YOU’RE GOING TO MISS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!?!?!?” sungmin shoved some waffles into my mouth and dragged me out into his car with kyuhyun trailing behind “why are you so hyper today?” I nodded to sungmin and kyuhyun just shrugged. The rest of the drive was quite usually it has been noisy with sungmin telling kyuhyun to stop pranking and stuffs. But this time it’s peace and qui—too late.. the kyumin coupled started it again “kyuhuyn it’s the first day of school so no pranking” “but min, the school needs to be pranked” “I said no cho kyuhun” “min this is not fair” urghh this two when will they grow up.

AT SCHOOL

“hey kris can you go to the school office by yourself? I need to go to the council room. I’m late!” sungmin gave a kiss on my cheek and ran away. I turned to kyuhyun and he gave me the “ don’t-even-try-to-ask-me-where-the-office-is-cause-i -freaking-don’t-know-that-“ tch.what a helpful brother-in-law. “bye kyuhyun see you later” I waved him off and walked around seeing how I can’t ask any of this students because they’re too busy whispering to each other.  Pshh girls I know I’m hot no need for the whispering. I finally entered the school office, it was quite cozy with the light blue wall, an air-cond installed two red leather couches and a coffee table there was also a counter where an old lady maybe in her late 50’s doing her work. “excuse me, I’m a new student here” the old lady smiled and gave me some things that was needed for school. I also got some books and my locker combination. I was late for class though since it is kinda difficult finding the classes inside this big school. When I entered the class the teacher was already teaching “hello, I’m the new student” I said “ahh yes, you must be kris. Class w have a new student who is going to be in our class from now on.kris please introduce yourself” the teacher turned to me and nudge me forward “hello I am kris. Please look after me” I bowed and just ignore some questions that were thrown to me by the girls like “do you have a lover kris?” “what kind of girl do you like kris?” “kris wanna go out sometime” tch girls I am not interested so keep quiet will ya.

“YO! SHUT UP WILL YA! CAN’T YOU SEE HIS UNCOMFARTABLE?” someone from the back yelled.huh thanks dude, finally someone understand me! “yo giant! Come sit with me” I take back my thanks but since he is the only one who doesn’t go cookoo with my looks than I’ll accept his offer “hey I’m kai!” he held out his hand I just shook it. His quite handsome with this y bad boy look “so wanna get launch together?” I nodded and we went out of the class and head to the cafeteria. I found a lot of interesting things about Kai, he loves chocolate and ice cream, he has some crazy friends and his gay. I guess his not the “hi I’m kai want to follow me into bed?” kind of guy. His friends are also quiet interesting, I met his boyfriend Sehun, his friend Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.o, and Suho. He said there was another one named Luhan but he seemed to be busy with some other work. They were all named EXO by the girls because of their looks and wealth. They seem to be the “I’m-too-good-to-be-your-friends” kind of group but honestly they were all really fun and funny especially chanyeol who seem to be the mood maker of the group and his too loud but I can tolerate since I hear sungmin YELL at me every single morning. “who’s that?” I asked while looking at a guy with black hair and seems to have eye bags who was sitting outside while staring at the sky “that’s tao. He is always sitting there, we don’t really know much about him since he rarely talks and he gives this really dark atmosphere that could kill you” chanyeol answered “well not kill but you get the point” baekhyun said. Interesting.

EXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXO.

okay here you go! the first chapter! sorry that it but i am having writers block for the starting of the story.. u.u 

i apolagized for any grammatical error because english is not my first language. u.u

i am so sorry if the intro . but please please i beg to you -kneels down- stay with me till the end!

comment and subscribe! if you have a better idea than feel free to tell me! ouh and add me too! we can talk and spazz over k-pop idols..

thank you people..good bye people -bows and throws onew and kai to you guys- here! have chicken and a chicken lover.