Chapter 3

It doesn't feel like christmas

"You're what?" Daesung looked like he has just seen a ghost.

"I-I-I-I....." Well what was I supposed to say? Yes, Daesung I am gay and in love with my best friend. The tears started pouring down my face. I couldn't be here anymore, I had to get out of there now!!! I didn't have time to think, I just got the hell out of there. I pushed Daesung away and ran. I got out into the cafe and the others were just a blur of hot tears. I felt two hands try to grab me, I well knew who those hands belonged to, I just shrugged them off and kept running. 

I got out into the cool breeze, and ran. Where was I going to go? My house was too far away to walk and Seunghyun drove me here. I just can't take his car! I didn't care where I went I just ran and ran until I crashed into someone.

"Ow!! Watch where you're going!! Oh Ji, it's you! Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I looked up and saw CL standing there above me.  She extended her hand to help me up. 

I finally managed to choke out "C-c-can you please drive me home?" I tried my hardest to hold back the tears, but I just couldn't. She pulled me into a warm hug.

"Of course I will. Anything for you Ji!" I smiled, but reality of what I had just done hit me and I burst into tears again. CL grabbed my hand and led me to her car.

She drove me home in silence. She knew I didn't want to talk about it. CL just has a way of knowing when people just want to be silent.

We reached my house.

"Ji? We're here. Do you want me to come in?" 

I felt rude saying this, but I just wanted to be alone. "No. I just want to be by myself for a bit if that's okay."

"Of course. If you need anything or you need to talk, just call me. I'm always here for you." She gave me her warmest smile and leant over and kissed me on the cheek. I needed to get out of there before I started blubbering again.

"Thanks" I got out of the car and walked over to my door. I fiddled with my keys and finally got the damn door open. I looked back and waved at CL, she waved back and drove off.

I shut the door, and ran upstairs. I felt fresh warm tears start to make their way down my cheeks. With nothing else to do, I turned the shower on and jumped in fully clothed. I didn't care about anything right now. I let the warm water run down my cold body and drench my clothes. I finally got around to taking my clothes off and just let the hot water run down my body for what seemed like forever.

-5 hours later-

Oh god, I fell asleep. I got up and checked my phone. 8 missed calls. I scrolled down the list

Daesung

Daesung

Youngbae

Daesung

Seungri

Daesung

Seunghyun

Youngbae

Wait?! Seunghyun called me? I'd better check my voicemail. I dialed the number for voicemail and waited for the annoying voicemail robot lady to finish her speech which I have hear a thousand times.

"You have 4 new messages, Message 1..."

This one is Daesung "Ji? Dude, we need to talk about this now! Call me back. If you don't call me back by 8, I am coming over. I'm really worried about you, we all are! Please call me back"

"Message 2..."

"Ji? It's me Youngbae, where the hell are you? Why did you leave like that? CL said that she took you home, but I've been trying to call you for ages. Are you okay? Please call me back" I heard the ever so familiar beep of the ending message.

"Message 3..."

"Hey it's me Daesung again. I'm really worried about you. We need to talk urgently! You can't just say something like that and run away!!! Please call me back or I am coming over, Bye"

"Message 4..."

" -breathing- Ji? I-I'm sorry." Seunghyun? Yes, I recognise that voice anywhere. "Daesung told me what you said to him..." That bastard!! Why would he do that? "Ji? Please answer me...." He started to cry...no hyunnie please don't cry! "I need to talk to you now! Please pick up...Please...."

"You have no more messages" 

NO!!! Seunghyun!!! 

"Seunghyun!" I yelled into the phone. "Please!"

The fresh tears started pouring down my face again. I heard a knock on the door. 

"GO AWAY!!" Another knock. "Arrrgh!!"

I opened the door.

"Seunghyun....?"