The Truth

Still A Family♥

Hey subscribers! I'm so sorry i can't update for a long time! School is starting but since today is a weekend, the day i have been waiting for, i'm finally gonna update! You guys know how much homework schools give us. --" But despite the piling homework i have, i'll still try to update as soon as possible. :) So this chapter is about the Jung sisters that are getting closer after Tiffany spit out the truth and a bit of minstal. XD Hope this chapter is good enough! ^^

* * *

Tiffany's POV:

This is the day, i have to tell the truth to her. No matter how reluctant i am to tell her, i must, because i don't have the rights to keep her for myself. I must tell her no matter what. I was walking towards Krystal's room to wake her up, and also to tell her the truth, that we're not really sisters, Jessica is. I stared at the door knob as i was standing in front of Krystal's room door. All right, here goes. 

"Soojung-ah... Wake up... Time for school."

That was unusual, she woke up right away.

"Nae eonni..." she said sleepily with her eyes half open.

"Umm... Soojung-ah, there is something i need to tell you about. It's really important."

"What is it eonni? Is it that important? I really need to take a shower because i'm gonna be late if i don't."

"Yes, it's very important and it affects your life Krystal. Just give me 3 minutes."

"Jinjja? It's really that important? Araso, what is it?"

"So... I've been trying to tell you this for a long time. We... how to say this... We're not really... sisters."

"W-what? What do you mean? Stop with the morning jokes eonni, i'm already fully awake-"

"Ani, this is not a joke. It's true. What i mean is, we're not biological sisters."

"You must be kidding me? All this time? Then who is?"

"Jessica."

"Sica eonni? Jinjja? Jinjja? Jinjja?"

"Nae, your sica eonni at school is your real and biological sister. That explains why you guys have the same surnames and both of you look alike."

"Then... oh my gosh, a lot of questions are in my mind. But the main thing is, what happened to me?"

"When your parents died because their house was on fire, Jessica survived. But then my mom came to that neighborhood and found you on the pavement, crying. She thought you were lost, so she picked you up. And when she came here with you, she knew you actually belonged to the Jung family since she recognized the house, so she called you Krystal Jung, or Jung Soo Jung, but since God called them, who would take care of you then? The first time, i actually thought it was a bad idea, but after a few days of taking care of you, i started to like you and act like your big sister, even though i'm not. I'm really sorry i kept this for a really long time, i just didn't want you to go just like that. I cared about you, just like my own sister, and just like a real sister, i don't want you to leave me. I know i don't have the rights to keep you away from your own family but i just... can't. I don't have anyone to live with here except for you." i explained as tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Eonni... Gwaenchana, i also consider you as my sister, since you took care of me really well since i was born. Thank you so much for taking care of me until i'm already grown up. It must've been really hard for you to handle, and you must've suffered a lot. I really owe you a lot, eonni." she said as she hugged me tightly.

Then tears started flowing out, i can't handle myself, i guess this is goodbye, Soo Jung-ah... 

"Don't cry anymore eonni, i still love you, no matter what. I'll always love you as a sister till the end of this world."

"I'm gonna miss you Krystal, forever. Take care of yourself. Now go take a shower and eat breakfast or you'll be late."

 

-At school-

Krystal's POV:

I can't believe i was actually Jessica eonni's real sister. I really thought Fany eonni was a real sister to me. I mean, she took care of me like i was her real sister. What more could a little sister want from her older sister? 

I saw Jessica eonni and i hugged her.

"Eonni!!!"  i exclaimed.

"Krystal! I... can't breathe..."

I released.

"Eonni... We're sisters."

"We're... sisters? But how?"

Then i started to explain everything to her.

"You mean, you're my long lost sister all this time??? Oh my gosh Krystal! You don't know how much i was worried that i lost you! That i'll never find you! I really missed you! I thought i wasn't a responsible sister, but now i found you, Soo Jung-ah."

"I missed you too eonni." i hugged her again.

 

Tiffany's POV:

I stared at the two sisters, happily hugging each other. Like they were friends who hadn't seen each other for a very long time. But this was more meaningful, these two were sisters who hadn't met for a very very long time. I let out a deep sigh. A part of me was relieved that Krystal found one of her family members. And another part of me was sad that she'll leave me for good. And i can't live and have fun with her anymore.

"Krystal... Jessica... I'm so happy now that you know you guys are actually sisters. And Jessica, i'm very sorry i kept this secret for a long time. I know, you must be mad at me for keeping your little sister away from you. But, i didn't want her to leave me, i had so much fun with her. My heart was always filled with joy everytime she was beside me, even if my parents are not here. And i'm afraid that, if she leaves me, my heart will be empty. And i can't do anything to stop her from doing that."

Jessica patted my shoulder, "Gwaenchana Tiff, in fact, i actually wanted to thank you for taking care of my little sister till she was this kind-hearted, cute, smart and beautiful girl. Thank you so much. For everything."

"That's right eonni, you don't have to apologize, this is not your fault. What have you done wrong anyway?" Krystal reassured me.

"Soo Jung-ah... Even if we separate, will we still be sisters? Even though we're not biological ones?" i aksed her as i started to tear up.

"Of course eonni, we'll still be sisters, for the rest of our lives, we'll still be a family no matter what." 

Tears started flooding from my eyes.

"I'm really going to miss you Krystal! A lot!" i said as i sobbed, and hugged her.

"I'm going to miss you a lot too, my sister."

"That's right Tiff, we'll all still be sisters. Won't that be great? We'll never separate!" Jessica told me.

I smiled. I'm so thankful to have such caring sisters like these two.

 

Krystal's POV:

After the reunion between me and Sica eonni, we went to our respective classes. I'm so glad that everything was back to normal. But i was also sad that i had to leave Fany eonni.

"Miss Jung?"

I finally realized where i was after a stern voice called my name. 

"Y-yes teacher?"

"I said, what is the answer to the equation that i have just said?"

Great, i was busy daydreaming about my life. 

"Umm... W-what equation teacher?"

"So... Daydreaming in class huh? I think it's best that you get out of the class and daydream outside."

"Alright..." i muttered in annoyance and when i was out of the class, i rolled my eyes.

 

Minho's POV:

"So... Daydreaming in class huh? I think it's best that you get out of the class and daydream outside." i heard our math teacher say.

I looked at Krystal as she walked outside of the class and muttered something. I kept staring outside for a while, then i got an idea. I raised my hand.

"Yes Minho?"

"Excuse me teacher but can i go to the school clinic, i feel a bit dizzy and can't concentrate."

I tried to look sick and dizzy so that he allowed me to go outside. 

"Okay, you can go."

I walked outside in a dizzy manner and when i was a bit far away from the class, i exclaimed, "Yes!"

 

Krystal's POV:

"Yah! Krystal! Wait up!" I turned back to see Minho. The face i didn't really wanna see right now. He wouldn't light up my mood.

"Minho? How did you get out?"

"I made an excuse. (As usual, teehee XD)"

"Are you always like this? Making silly excuses just to go outside? What are you gonna do anyway, go to the playground and play see-saw?" 

"Of course." he said sarcastically

"How childish." i mumbled. But i think he kinda heard that.

"Aish~ Of course i'm not gonna do that! What am i, 5?" 

"Yup."

"Why do you keep taking things so literally huh?"

"Well you said so! Since i'm not a deaf person and i heard what you said just now."

"I was just, being, sarcastic!"

"Why didn't you say so?"

"Can't you tell?"

There was a moment of silence for a few seconds then he started another conversation.

"By the way, what were you daydreaming about in class anyway? Me?"

"In your dreams, kid. I wasn't. And it's none of your business."

"Okay, okay, chillax Krystal. I just wanted to know. What's with your mood swings today? It's driving me crazy!"

"Why do you care?"

"Why are you ignoring my questions, and now you're asking me one, and forced me to answer it?"

"Because i want to not care about what you ask me! Now leave me alone will ya?"

I know we've been formal to each other but after a few days we hung out together often and so... yeah we got into this kind of ignoring-each-other-which-is-an-informal-thing relationship.

"I won't until you tell me what you were daydreaming about." he said.

"Who are you to tell me what to do huh? I won't tell you! It's about my personal life and my personal life is none of your business!"

"Then i guess i'll just have to keep annoying you."

"Urgh! Leave me alo-" before i could finish my sentence, he pinned me to a wall.

"Are you gonna tell me or not?" he asked

My legs became shaky.

"Y-yah! Let me go! And i told you, it's none of your business!" Gosh why did he wanna know so badly? Isn't it annoying? Since when did he get a new job of messing with other people's businesses?

He leaned it closer towards me, closer, closer. I closed my eyes and waited for something to happen, but nothing happened.

"Tsk, whatever." he said.

I felt my face burning when he walked away.

 

* * *

Well here's chapter 6! ^^ Hope you guys enjoy it! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D You can comment and suggest me to put in something or someone or whatever you want me to do to add in the story. ;) Thanks for reading! ^^

 

Just gonna share you guys their aegyo! >< And the one up here is Jessica's aegyo! XD Cute :3

This one here is Tiffany! >< She doesn't really do aegyo, but she has an awesome eye smile! ^^ But actually she did a bit of aegyo in this pic. XD

 

Krystalll! >< Omgee she looks so cute in this pic! XD Cute cute cute! :3

 

Anyway, stay tune for my next update! :D Sorry for using a lot of emoticons and symbols and stuff! XD

 

P.S:

CandyXoxo : Thanks a lot for reading!^^ And send my regards to Patricia! lol i see her almost everyday! --" XD

sherlocklove: Thanks for the positive comment! XD I'll try to add more minstal moments again for the next chapter.^^

Special thanks to my new subscribers! :* Thanks for subscribing! XD 

And check out the foreword of my other fic, " Make Your Dreams Come True " and subscribe if you're interested! ;) Thankies~ <3

Please check out CandyXoxo 's new fic " Is This Love? " ! <3 I read it, and i think it's awesome XD How about you guys? :)