Please don't leave me

Still A Family♥

Tiffany's POV:

It was a weekend today, so that means no school. By the way, my little sister Krystal is sick, so she can't go anywhere. That's too bad, i actually had some plans for us to go shopping. Okay, please don't misunderstand me as a terrible big sister but she's been locking herself in her room for God knows how long. Luckily, i left medicines for her to drink, not that she bothers drinking it.

"Yah! Krystal! How long have you been locking yourself in you room? You could at least get some fresh air outside!"

"Mianhae eonni! I've been puking a lot lately and i thought you'd be bothered by the smell! Omo! Wait! I think i'm gonna puke again!"

Then i heard puking noises and then the sound of flushing.

"Aigoo~ How many times have you puked?"

"5 times! Ani! 7 times!"

"Yah! I told you to drink the medicine i left for you! Aish~ Jinjja! This girl!"

"Araso eonni! I'll drink it right away!"

"Hey, you better learn to take care of yourself next time. You know that someday, i won't be here like always to remind you to do everything..." 

Krystal's POV:

I waited for her to go away. Is she gone? I guess she is. Then i continued what i was doing. Okay, big confession. I'm not sick, I just didn't feel like going anywhere. After hearing that eonni will take me to go shopping, i pretended that i was sick. You guys wouldn't wanna know how long she'll take just to go shopping. And that's how she became very pretty till this day. And so, i'm here, in my room, texting with my best friend, Jessica. She said that she has been from America the past 3 days when she was absent at school. Then, I called her.

"Yobseyo?" Jesica eonni answered the call.

"Eonni!!! I missed you! What have you been doing in America?"

"Hey Krystal! I missed you too! Well, at first, my mom called me, she said we were transfering to a new home so she told me to go back home and pick out the things i needed to be transfered to the new home."

"So... Speaking English huh? I accept your challenge!"

"Hahaha! So, anyway, i was planning to hang out with you today. You know, since it's a weekend."

"Oh right! Araso! I'll ask Tiffany eonni."

"Hey, don't you wanna let your sister come with us?"

"My sister? It's best if she doesn't come with us. She'll be dying to go shopping on the way if we go past malls and stuff."

"Araso. Whatever you say Krystal! See you later!"

I hung up and that was the time i rushed outside to ask my sister. You guys will be thinking, why ask her if the answer would be obviously, 'NO'? It's because i'm gonna use my puppy-dog eyes so that i can make her let me! It's because I really wanted to hang out at least ONCE, with my friends here at Korea. I mean, even though she's from America but still! Well how? You'll see.

I knocked my sister's room's door.

"Come in."

So, you see, my sister is also from America(i know you guys know that) and we usually talk to each other using English at home. So, i came in and asked her right away.

"I wanna ask if i can hang out with Jessica today."

"Krystal, you know you're sick."

Nope, i don't know if i'm sick.

"And you know you have to rest."

I don't know if i have to rest.

"But i really wanna go!"

"I'm sorry, but you can't. You have to stay at home, it's for your own health. You know i care about you."

Okay, for the caring about me thing, i know about that. Then i heard the dorbell ring.

"I'll take it."

I opened the door to see Jessica eonni, waiting for me. Big trouble.

"Eonni? Umm... Canyoupleasewaitoutsidejustforawhile? I'llberightbackokaybye!!!" 

I closed the door right away.

"Pleaseeeee! I really really wanna go!"

"No, you can't go. You're stil sick."

That is it. I'm gonna tell her the truth.

"Confession. I wasn't sick, i was just pretending to be sick."

"What? Then what about your temperature? Why is it-"

"I dipped the thermometer in hot coffee."

I know i'm quite childish and stuff, but... But nothing. I know my sister is gonna be so mad at me.

"Wae-yo???!!!"

"Mianhae eonni! Jinjja mianhae!!! I did that because i didn't wanna go shopping! You know how tired i am when i go shopping!"

"I can't forgive you Krystal, i care about you, i always want you to be happy and all but this can't do, you can't hang out with Jessica."

"Jaebal!!! I really wanna go!"

"NO! It's for your own good. That's also your punishment for lying to your sister."

"But she's my best friend eonni! Jaebal!!!"

"And i'm your big sister!"

Jessica's POV:

I heard lots of screaming and shouting in the house, i wonder what Krystal is doing. So i took a peek from the door and...

"Krystal?"

"Sica eonni!"

"What are you doing? Are you fighting with your sister?"

"Mianhae Sica, but i can't let her go, she has already lied to me."

"But can't you at least give her a chance to hang out with her friends?"

"No, i can't. She has to stay. She has to learn to be a responsible girl."

I glanced at Krystal. She was in the verge of tears. I used to lie to my family too. And when i grew up, i finally realized that what i was doing was wrong. My little baby sister was lucky she didn't get infected by my bad habits. But when Krystal has  tears in her eyes, she looks just like me.

"Please let her come with me, i beg you. Look at her, she really needs a friend to accompany her right now."

"Jinjja mianhae, i want her to be happy, but lying to her own sister is not acceptable."

"But-"

"I'm her sister Jessica, you don't have the rights to tell her to go with you."

I am so mad right now, Krystal needs some happiness. She can't spend her lives with just suffering each and every day of it. 

"Let's go Krystal." Tiffany said as she grabbed her hand and tried to drag her back to her room. But when she turned around, i grabbed her other hand and said, "Tiffany, jaebal, she needs some happiness. I thought you wanted her to be happy, then let her be. She can't be lonely for the rest of her lives, she needs to enjoy every single second of her life, while she still can."

"You got a point Jessica, but she has to learn her lesson."

That's it i guess, nothing can change her mind.

"Eonni! Don't leave me! Please don't leave me!!!!" Krystal yelled as Tiffany dragged her towards her room.

I quickly grabbed her hand, but Tiff pushed me away, and i fell onto the floor.

"Mianhae Krystal! I have to let you go."

All this time, i have treated Krystal as my own little sister. But i guess her big sister didn't approve of it. But i don't care, she'll always be a part of my family in my heart. 

* * *

I guess this is a boring and weird chapter TT^TT Thankies to all my 4 subscribers for reading. >< Gomawo ^^ I'll be on vacation to Bali tomorrow so i guess i'll be off for a week. And if there's an online sign, my friend Jennifer is there to keep in charge. XD Annyeong! :D

TIff and Sica's cute(?) selca!!! XD