It's Called 'Love'

Still A Family♥

Hey guysss! Updating again, this time, in school! xD Free time yayyyy! Enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:

After a few hours, Krystal was free to go out of the hospital and went back to school. They came back to their classroom.

Yuri's POV:

Damn you Krystal. I swear i'll get my revenge on you. I'll just have to think of something that'll make him go away from her. Oh, i have an idea! I pretended to fall down.

"Ahh Minho oppa!!! It hurts!! (readers, please imagine that Yuri is older than Minho this time xD)" I screamed.

"Yuri ah! Just stay there, let me bring you to the clinic!" Minho told me anxiously.

I hid my smirk, knowing that my plan would work. See Krystal? You're just a weak girl and out of his league! It's so easy to get Minho away from you!

"Krystal, wait in the class okay, i'll be back soon. I have to take Yuri to the clinic." Minho said.

Krystal's POV:

"Umm... okay. I hope you'll be okay Yuri eonni!" I said doubtfully. Duh! I wouldn't even mean what i said! I mean, she literally poisoned me! I could just die right second if no one had taken me to the hospital! Urgh! Why should Minho oppa accompany her?? She has other idiot boys to take her there anyway! Well, maybe i'm too stupid to know that Yuri has been using those innocent people from the start!

Wait, is this jealousy? Ani! No way i can be jealous of her! Aish~ Get over yourself Soo Jung!

I waited for an hour, but Minho haven't came back. I started having this feeling that he won't come back for a long time.

"Well, i guess i should just go home. Not gonna disturb those two in whatever they're doing!" I said to myself. Why should I care anyway?

-At home-

When i arrived home, i fell onto the bed, exhausted, thinking about what Minho oppa is doing.

"Yah!!!! Soo Jung ahhh! Stop thinking about him already!!!"

Then Fany eonni came in, "Krystal, are you talking to yourself again?" I sighed, "Nae..."

She came closer and sat at the edge of the bed. "What is now Krystal? You look a bit sad," she asked me.

"Eonni, whenever Yuri eonni is with Minho oppa, i feel... annoyed... Actually, i don't even know what i'm feeling at all! And I kept thinking, why should I care if they're together? It's a bit weird how I care about that, i mean it's not like i'm his girlfriend or anything. I just feel like... It's not alright for them to be together... By any chance, do you know what i'm feeling?"

"I sure do." she replied as she stood up and walked towards the door and opened it.

"Cangkaman! Eonni! What is that feeling?" i asked, half-yelling.

"It's called love, Krystal. Now go to bed, good night!"

"Love?" i asked myself. Pshh, does that event exist? I don't believe in love, maybe what i'm feeling is just worry! Yeah! Worry! I'm worried that Minho would get infected by Yuri's freakishly annoying attitude. Whatever, i'm gonna think about this tomorrow... I turned off the lights and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so in conclusion, this is a mini-update since i only have 1 hour and usually it takes me more than 1 hour to update! Sorry for the short chapter annyeong!!! ^^

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwu2pnmN7B1r3zeo2o1_250.gif

Saranghae <3 <3 <3