You Care After All

Still A Family♥

Annyeong again guys! ^^ As promised, i'll update again today! Enjoy this chapter! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri's POV:

Urgh it's that girl again. Who's her name again? Right, Krystal. The one i met in the street yesterday with Minho. Well, good thing she wasn't his boyfriend, because he is my first love and i would not let Krystal take him away from me. 

"Krystal, I'll go to the soccer field first okay? See ya later!" Minho said.

"Arasseo, annyeong!" Krystal replied. Urgh i hate how she's so clingy to him! Can't she just stay away from him for once? After that, she left the classroom.

Then on her table i saw a container with a cake in it, well, two to be exact. She would eat them right? Luckily... i brought food poisoning. So i sprinkled it all over them then closed the lid.

"Krystal, krystal. That'll teach you for being so clingy to Minho!"

 

Krystal's POV:

It was lunch time and i wasn't really hungry. So i just ate a piece of cake. The other one was for Minho oppa. Where is Minho oppa anyway? He should be done by now. I really need to give him this cake... Ouch!

"Hey watch where you're-" i said as i looked up to the person who bumped me. "Omo! Annyeong Jonghyun oppa!"

"Annyeong Krystal-ssi! Sorry for bumping into you." he said.

"Gwaenchanha oppa!"

"So what are you up to right now?" he asked me.

"Well i really need to look for Minho oppa because i have to give him something... Umm... by any chance, did you see him anywhere?"

"Well, i saw him in the cafeteria but he was with someone... I don't know, i think he was with a girl."

"A... girl?" wait could it be... 

"Oh alright. That's all the information I need. Gomawo oppa!" i told him.

I rushed towards the cafeteria and peeked from behind the entrance. I saw Minho oppa and... Yuri? Why is he with her?? He promised that he was gonna meet me in the garden! But then my body started trembling and i stumbled down onto the floor and everything became black...

 

Minho's POV:

"Hey what was that?" i asked.

"Umm, i bet it's just something that fell down." Yuri said.

"But it isn't something, it looks like... someone!"

"Oh it's no big deal Minho, i'm sure someone's gonna pick that person up later, come on let's continue our discussion!" 

"It is a big deal Yuri, you're just gonna wait until someone helps that person? What if that person never comes?" i asked her.

"Urgh fine, go ahead, i'll stay here." 

I walked towards the entrance and saw...

"Krystal?"

"Krystal??" Yuri gasped.

 

Yuri's POV:

I smirked. I guess the food poisoning worked. Well, time for the acting part.

"Oh my gosh! Krystal are you okay??" i said as i kneeled down and shook her lighly.

"Umm, someone please help take her to the hospital!" i yelled.

"It's okay Yuri. I'll take her to the hospital myself." Minho said.

My eyes widened.

"But can't you just let other people take her there?" 

"No Yuri. You're letting strangers take her there? You should go back to class." Minho carried her bridal style and ran off.

"Urgh! Just wait and see Krystal, you're gonna pay!"

 

Krystal's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw myself on a bed in a completely different room.

"Huh? Where am i?"

"Krystal? You're finally awake. What happened to you?" it was Minho oppa.

"How did you- When did- How did i get here?" i asked.

"You fell unconscious and i brought you here, to the hospital. The doctor said you got some food poisoning." It  must be Yuri.

"And why should you care?" 

"Of course i care Krystal! Remember? I'll always be there for you when you need me!"

"But i didn't need you! And.. you weren't even there for me in the garden!" i spat.

"Look, i'm sorry for that okay, i didn't mean to."

"You meant to. What kind of person ditches an appointment which was set first and goes to another one?"

He went towards me and hugged me. 

"Let go of me! You're a liar!"

"Listen i'm sorry that i ditched the appointment, i really didn't mean to do that." 

"Just let go of me! I don't need you! And you don't have to be there for me since you don't care! You only care about Yuri!"

"Krystal, i care about you. I bothered to go and check on you when you were unconscious because i cared. I left Yuri alone and brought you to the hospital myself because i cared. I waited for you to wake up and didn't leave you here alone because i cared. And i'm hugging you right now to comfort you because i care."

My heart was beating fast after what he had just said, and i fell silent.

"I'm sorry, Krystal. I promise i won't do that ever again." Minho promised to me.

"I forgive you Minho, because i know that you and me, both care about each other." I hugged him back and we stayed in this position for 5 minutes while i cried silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, but i promise i'll update longer next time! >< I hope this chapter was interesting! Please comment! ^^

 

Saranghae!!! <3 <3 <3