Should I?

Still A Family♥

Hey guys my exam is still in Friday so i still have time to update! ^^


Yuri's POV:

What was the name of that guy who was with Krystal all day yesterday? Chinyeol? Cheonyeol? Idk i think it has an 'A' so... Chanyeol? Gosh I just hate names.


But having that guy in our school is good though, especially when he's Krystal's best friend. That means Krystal would just ignore Minho all day and i still have chance with him! But it may be hard, because Minho will surely still have a lot of feelings for Krystal. Wait, are they just friends? Or he loves Krystal but he didn't confess yet? 

 

Aish! Why would Minho like a girl like her?

 

I was walking towards the canteen when i bumped into a girl. "Aish! Mianhae!" the girl yelled. "Urgh why do I keep bumping into people today?" she mumbled. I saw that it was Krystal. 

 

"YOU!" she yelled.

 

"Me? Why me?" I asked her and chuckled sarcastically (?)

 

"Yeah you! You drugged my food didn't you?" 

 

"Me? Why would I?"

 

"Don't act like you don't know you ! It's not like I have friends who can tell me you know!"
 

I walked towards her and told her while gritting my teeth, "Listen, i'm doing that because i want you to stay away from my Minho! And you better do that, because i'm not gonna waste my effort!" 

 

"Tsk, since when is Minho yours again? Oh, i know, since NEVER," she told me while rolling her eyes. This girl is annoying me. "What? Do you have a crush on him or something?" 

 

"Yah! I don't have a crush on him you idiot! Don't you get the meaning of BFFs? I can explain it to you if you literally don't know, shrimp head."

 

"Shrimp head? Aren't you the shrimp- Annyeong Minho!" I yelled when he came. "Hey what's with all the commotion here?" he asked. 

 

Krystal's POV:

"Hey what's with all the commotion here?" Minho oppa asked. Yuri was rolling her eyes and about to say something but then i covered with my hand and said with a huge and creepy (?) grin, "N-nothing, we were just fighting about who's cooking is better! haha typical girls!" 

 

I let go and Yuri did the same huge and creepy (?) grin- i think hers is creepier than mine lol , making Minho a bit... how should i say it... confused? 

 

"Minho, let's eat lunch together okay?" Yuri asked in an oh-so-sweet voice. Urgh. She's not sweet at all.

 

"I'll see about that," he replied with a gorgeous smile, srsly, i have to admit that his smile just now was gorgeous. The image of him smiling like that kept replaying in my head. Okay, enough with the smile spazzing,back to the part when Minho said that he was gonna 'see-about-that' for eating lunch with Yuri?


FUNNY. I think he just pitied her since apparently NO ONE likes her. See Yuri? That's what you get for being such a meanie and a shrimp head.

 

"Hey, Krystal!" someone yelled. I turned around. Chanyeol oppa! It's nice to see him after an annoying and an unbelievable situation. I hugged him (as usual) and said, "I missed you oppa!" "Hasn't it been half an hour since we met?" he asked and chuckled. Forget about Minho's smile, Chanyeol's smile is wayyy more gorgeous! For me :p "But I still miss youu! It's allowed right oppa?" I said and tried to act cute while Minho just gave me this weird glare to both me and Chanyeol then left.

 

I think it's because we always act like a couple. But believe it or not, it's normal for me. "Krystal, are you free on Saturday?" he asked.

 

"Umm, yeah, i am. Wae?"

 

"Wanna hang out to the theme park that you've been talking about?"

 

"Woah. Are you serious? And you're gonna pay?"

 

"Yup, i'm gonna pay it all. See how kind i am?" he said and laughed.

 

Man, i can't get over his gorgeous smile.

 

"Omo omo oppa you're the best! Chanyeol oppa jjang!" I screamed in excitement. At this point, a bunch of students are staring at me like i just had a serious mental problem. But i don't careee cz Saturday is gonna be one of the happiest days of my lifeee! I just hope Fany and Sica eonni allows me. I'm sure they'd be kind enough to do that! X3

 

When we were at the canteen to eat, (Wait, btw i thought Minho wanted me to eat lunch with him today? Aish~ Nevermind.) I saw Yuri and Minho sitting together and laughing like urghh. The sight of them together is very, weird. Just weird. But why i schould I care? Right. I don't have to care. Cz it's their life, and i don't care, they can do whatever they want. The consequences later are gonna be on them anyway.

 

"Krystal, why are you staring at them like that?" Chanyeol oppa asked.

 

"Aniyo... Nothing, it's just that it's hard to believe that a nice guy like Minho would be friends with a like Yuri," I explained.

 

"It's okay Krystal, just let them be. He's just gonna have to face the consequences of being friends with her then." Hey that was just like what i thought XD

 

Minho's POV:

Gosh, the whole point was to get Krystal jealous so that she knows that she's been ignoring me ever since... this morning? But then I saw her passing by me and Yuri and even staring at us and she just left with Chanyeol. How nice. That Chanyeol guy, really... What does he want from Krystal?

 

I thought me and Krystal are also friends? So what about our friendship? Would it be gone just because of Chanyeol? 

 

And why do I have to care again?  Oh right. Everything's right. It's because I love her. I had loved her from the start but just couldn't realize. See how stupid I am? Now that Chanyeol's here, i won't have a chance. 

 

But i think... i still do... I don't know why, but i think i still have a chance to get Krystal's love. By confessing sincerely. That's enough right? 

 

Confessing... should I?


So is Minho gonna confess to her or not? It's really hard deciding the next chapter XD Btw just reminding you guys that on Friday, there will be exams again so i don't think i'll have enough time to update. But at Saturday i think i can. :p Yuri is mean here, but i didn't do it on purpose, i just did that because most people ship MinYul T.T Please i beg you Yurisistables, don't bash me! x.x I am one myself otl! lol i'm getting crazier rn why??

 

Cz EXO's back. 

 

Actually, EXO's (gonna be) back!

 

Ahahahahahahah i can't wait! >< >< >< -spazzes like crazy-

 

And can you guys believe that i slept late last night and woke up late this morning and i was almost late for school just because that night i kept thinking about what this chapter will be all about? XD lolololololol

 

P.S: This chappie is unedited! ^^ -peace- XD