Next storybook

Hyosung and the Seven Giants

Much to the bunnies' suprise, the big family settled in pretty well. Sungjong got the second biggest room to himself(plus all the random stuff like pens and a plastic white stool), Hyosung and Sunhwa shared one, Hoya Sungyeol and Dongwoo in one, Sunggyu Woohyun and Myungsoo in another, the bunnies shared the biggest room. Well, it was only fair as they were four of them. Four muscular bunnies, very charming.

Oh and guess what, they found a toy robot in the closet. At first they were suspicious about it, thinking that it was the goose's evil schemes. But when they wound it up (it was clockwork, wow) the toy boy dressed in blue just blinked like a real person. Nothing was logical anyway, Hyosung thought, so she just asked the bunnies to take him in and train him like one of them.

The bunnies were more than willing to. The toy robot was cute, very cute, unbearablely cute. Yongguk as the eldest even unleashed some of his inner locked aegyo, cooing at him and pinching his cheeks lovingly. Daehyun fed him with his precious food, and it was filling enough to see the robot enjoy the food. Jongup and Youngjae played with him all the time, helping him wind up his clockwork and sometimes teaching him to hunt. He didn't speak though, just expressing himself through facial expressions.

"We should name him." Sunhwa said one morning. "We can't just call him toy robot, toy robot all the time."

"Agreed. My boys doesn't seem fasinated with him, somehow. I mean why! He's so adorable!" Hyosung exclaimed, ruffling his hair. "I need to wake them up now. Those lazy asses think they're kings now that we're here. Hoya and Dongwoo seemed to be really close now. They kicked Sungyeol off the bed before."

"Really? I noticed someone keeps on misplacing my shoes and accecories though. I find them all messed up in the morning. Sure, some matchings are nice but I prefer them in their original pair."

"Do you think there's a thief or something?" Daehyun asked, cutting a piece of egg and feeding Zelo

"It could be Sungjong. I'll ask him later on." Hyosung got up from her seat and went upstairs. "Leave some for my sons! Daehyun, stop attacking the pancakes or I'll stop making them." Daehyun retracted his hand.

Hyosung mommy's waking up was like the military. One kick on the door and it flung open (they weren't allowed to have locked doors) with Mommy Hyosung storming in and throwing the curtains open.

"Rise and shine lazy asses! Breakfast is on the table,  might be gone the next second if you're later than your brothers!" She'd say, and everyone would scramble out of their beds, not even bothering to wash up first. It was a life and death fight downstairs, with pushing and tripping over each others' overly long pajama pants (or was it Sungyeol's legs?)

Hyosung entered Sungjong's room and pulled him out of bed by the arm. He was barely awake and was dragged by the arm out the door.

"Wake up maknae. You don't have the privellages to be late."

"But I cleared up Sunhwa noona's shoes yesterday." He mumbled, face down on the wooden floor

"Hmm? Why did you do that?"

"They were pretty and I was looking at them then this goose came in and turned into another noona and messed up the shoes and i wanna sleep.........."

"Goose? Noona?"

"She's in the room, bathroom I suppose." Sungjong said, before drifting off.

"Aish." Hyosung called her sons. "Hey guys. Help the maknae down will ya. Mommy has something to do."

They were more than happy to. One haul by Hoya and Sungjong was flying down the stairs, releasing a very unmanly screech. Dongwoo and Sunggyu caught him on the first floor, luckily. They quickly scrambled to the dinner table for their food, dropping him on the floor. "Aishh." He sweared under his breath as he picked himself up.

Hyosung opened the door of the bathroom wearily, expecting to see a bunch of feathers right in her face. Instead, she saw a girl with brown hair and bangs combing her hair.

"Jieun?" Hyosung gasped. Why was Jieun here? Where were they? What storybook was it this time?

"Jieun who? I'm not Jieun." She turned around and gave Hyosung a smile. "I'm Swan."

"Swan who? You're Jieun. I'm sure of if."

"Okay. Whatever you say. You can call me Jieun if you like."

"What are you doing here?" Hyosung asked, leading her out of the bathroom and sitting on Sungjong's bed.

"Oh. Sungjong found me. I was cursed by the master of evil Himchan and turned into a swan. But it only lasts at night. I'm human in the mornings. IS THAT PANCAKES I SMELL?" She yelled suddenly

"Uhh yeah. Breakfast is downstairs, so-" Before Hyosung could finish, Jieun shot of downstairs, tumbling down a few steps. A gasp was heard from Sunhwa downstairs as Hyosung headed down.

"Unnie!" Sunhwa pulled Hyosung over. "Isn't that Jieunnie?"

"She said she's swan, but we can call her Jieunnie." Hyosung sighed, going into the kitchen to cook up more pancakes.

"Something's wrong with her brains, maybe. Is she one of our aunts?" Sungyeol asked, shoving a huge piece into his mouth, staining some syrup on his mouth.

"That's right. She supposedly is. Anyway eat up. Your mom and I have got to clean the house. You guys play well with the hyungs okay."

"They're scary." Sungjong commented, eyeing Yongguk outside who was sharpening his axe.

"They're fine. They don't eat raw intestines or anything. The most they eat are bear's bladders and that was because we were short on food." Sunhwa said mindlessly, taking their empty plates into the kitchen.

Sungjong turned green and shot out of the house, Dongwoo and Hoya following behind with a fasinated look. Sungyeol left with Woohyun while Sunggyu and Sungyeol munched slowly on their last piece of pancake.

"What are the two of you doing here? Not done yet?" Hyosung brought out another plate full of pancakes, sat down on a chair and helped herself.

"Nothing." They said and dashed out.


late update is late.

and i think i got some of their characters wrong.

dont kill me ><"""

will read through latersss.

oh and Jieunnie's character isnt clear yet.

leave a commenty maybe? =D