The queen

Hyosung and the Seven Giants

The servants jumped at the loud sound of the doors slamming against the walls, immediately standing as straight as their backs could be. A tall red haired girl dressed in a black mini dress came stomping in with her heels that was decorated with diamonds. 1 carrot, I mean carat diamonds. Or was it crystals?

"How dare he order me what to do. I can eat whatever I want!" She yelled, jumping on her throne and crossing her legs in a inhuman pattern. "Am I not right?!" She demanded for an answer.

"Yes your majesty." The card servants answered roboticly.

"And he says I cannot consume corn! Why, it is the most delicious delicacy ever that entered my mouth! I shall chop his head of one day!" The queen finished with a throw of one of her heels that hit a card servant straight on his head. He fell with a thud while the other cards gasped.

"Well? Take him out! Do you want him to rot here?" She shot a death glare at the row of cards. The nearest two jumped in and pulled the fainted card out of the hall, closing the doors behind them.

"My dear queen. I wish you could stop throwing the heels like that. The diamonds cost alot you know." A ash blonde haired guy emerged from behind the heavy velvet red curtains. He had sharp features and deep eyes.

"My dear Youngjae. How fast have you returned." The Queen smiled and put her hand out while he planted a gentle kiss on her palm. "So how was the rounding?"

"Excellent your majesty. We have found lots of beautiful citizens. But we have two problems."

"And what are those two?"

"I believe that I would not need to trouble the minds of the Queen over such a trivial matter." Youngjae said, bowing slightly.

The queen's face visibly  turned unsatisfied. "Youngjae," she said, "do you want me to remind you what happened to Kwanghee's head?"

"No, my queen." Youngjae bowed even lower, not daring to meet the eyes of the queen.

"That's right. It's hanging beautifully on the walls somewhere. I'm pretty sure I won't want your beautiful face to go to waste. Now, tell me about those two problems."

"We have intruders, your majesty."

"Where from?"

"We don't know. We locked them up with the beautiful people, waiting to be questioned, tested and judged."

"Very well. I shall question them myself. What is the next problem?"

Youngjae hesitated before telling honestly. "We have found an ugly duckling."

"And UGLY DUCKLING?! UGLY YOU SAID??!!" She jumped from her seat and tilted his chin up with her fingers, making him look at her.

"Yes." He said, his voice trembling slightly.

"You know what to do, right." She said softly, only heard between the both of them.

"Throw it into the acid." He said, looking into her dark eyes, covered with eyeliner. It was filled with hate and disgust. Yes, why, the queen despites ugly things.

"That is correct. Now, bring the intruders. I need to see whether they too, need to be thrown into the acid as well. Go at once."

Youngjae walked out of the room, glad that he was good looking.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"So uhhh, mom, what are we supposed to do now?"

"I don't know. This is a question too hard for me!" Hyosung pulled hard at her purple locks.

"Mom why are locked here?"

"Mom why are there bars?"

"Mom I'm hungry."

"Mom there's a duck over there." Sungjong said innocently. 7 pairs of eyes darted at that direction, scaring the poor duck who was frightened at the sudden spotlight

"Sungjong, great job of finding our meal. Now we just have to chop it and get a fire to roast it." Hoya said, patting his shoulder with approval

"Thankfully we get our last yummy meal before we die. Thank God!" Sungyeol dropped to his knees, flailing his arms around.

"No one said anything about dying, Sungyeol." Sunggyu slapped his head.

"Am I the only one that doesn't understand anything you guys said?" Dongwoo asked, confused

"It's not just you. Me neither."

Shocked at the sudden unknown voice, they looked around, searching high and low for the source. Except for Hyosung, who seemed like she can't move her eyes away from the duck, which in her eyes, were already that meat that Sunhwa owed her.

"What are you guys looking for?" The voice spoke again. This time, everyone pricked up their ears to listen. They turned to the direction of the duck, who was locked in a cell just beside theirs. Their eyes widen, for there was only one being in there, which was the duck.

"Don't tell me........that the duck just spoke." Woohyun whispered loudly.

"Okay. I won't tell you that I just spoke." The voice said cheerfully.

"Dang! I never knew ducks could talk!" Dongwoo said like a kid learning new information in school.

"Kids, ducks don't talk." Hyosung said, eyes till not leaving the meat. I mean duck.

"So uhh. What's that?" Myungsoo pointed at the grey creature.

"I don't think that's a duck......." Hyosung spoke ehr mind, which was why she kept looking at the meat. I mean duck.

"How rude. I am a duck." The duck said, emphasiing its kind, looking unpleased. Do ducks have facial expressions?

"Im pretty sure a duck doesn't look like that. And ducks don't talk." Hyosung said, while the kids hid behind her small body, hardly even covering the smallest Sungjong behind her.

"Hey ducks have feelings too okay. I'm hurt by your words, unknown thing. Everyone knows that everything here can talk. And that includes the floor and the walls and the wind. And trees and dogs and ducks. Where are you guys from anyway?"

"We're from-"

"Hey! Leave your explanations to the Queen! Move along!" A card with a head and arms and legs came in and pushed them out, locking all their wrists and ankles together with cuffs. They were then lead into a red shaded room. The curtains were velvet, the cushions on the huge chair were blood red and the floor was a maroon colour. Although in one shade, it was a beautiful elegant sight.

"Kneel!" The card kicked at Hoya behind his knees. He fell on his knees with a loud thud, sending electric shocks through his body due to the impact. They all knelt and waited for something to happen.

Soon enough the sounds of trumpets blasting made all 8 of them jump. The Queen entered with her head held high and sat on her throne. Sungjong admired her kill heels while Hyosung-

"Han Sunhwa?!" She yelled, pointing at finger at the familiar red haired girl.

"Hyosung unnie?!" The Queen too pointed her finger at the purple haired girl, who currently was shackled and locked up in cuffs. "Release her at once! You imbeclies! Do you not know she's my unnie?!" She smacked a nearby card servant on his head.

"Yes. At once your majesty." He said fishing a key out of his pockets and unlocking the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. The cuffs fell to the floor with a thud while Hyosung rubbed her sore wrists. "Those stuff were really heavy. Hey you Han Sunhwa what are you doing up there?"

"I uhh. Don't know either." Sunhwa said. Her aura of a high and mighty queen was gone and was replaced with the usual bubbly but blur self. "But unnie. Who are those mighty looking people?" Sunhwa asked pointing at Infinite, who was still kneeling and looked confused.

"My sons. Release them you idiots!" Hyosung stomped her foot, scaring the servant with the key, who once again hurriedly unlocked their shackles and cuffs.

"Your sons? You mean?" Sunhwa gasped, opening wide enough of eat a whole chicken thigh. Hyosung hushed her and gave a look at the card servants. Sunhwa told them to bounce away (literally. She said "Bounce away imbeclies.") and they left (bouncing).

"Unnie!! I missed you!! You and Jieunnie and Zinger unnie suddenly disappeared and suddenly I'm here and they're telling me I'm Queen and stuff! And you appeared with sons and-"

"And you owe me meat. Remember?" Hyosung crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"Uhh. About that....." Sunhwa chuckled.

 

 

Kill me for late update >o<
Last update was 1-1-13 OMG

Oh today is Squishy Genious Brain Youngjae oppa's birthday =DD
Happy Birthday oppa =DD
<3

Send lots of love <3
If you love Infinite check out my new story. It's for a contest. I havent started it yet xPPP

<3
*ppyong*