So the rebelion starts

Hyosung and the Seven Giants

They had never expected this day to come so early. The rebelion could have started a week later, a day later, preferbaly after Christmas and the year after that. But God knows what the leader of the rebels were thinking.

They started the rebelion tomorrow.

Yes, that isn't a grammar error.

They already started it on the next day.

And Sunhwa wasn't the least shocked when Youngjae pushed the door open, weapons in hand and the other bunnies following behind him.

"You came? Are you sure it's time?" Sunhwa asked lazily, as if Youngjae were carrying some pillow instead of weapons

"Yes your majesty." He said solemnly. "It's time."

"Okay." Sunhwa got up from her seat. "Let me touch up on my makeup first."

"What does makeup mean in war........" Jongup mumbled behind Youngjae. Unluckily, it was heard by the Queen, and she went into her unreasonable reasoning mode.

"You don't know the importance of makeup do you. Have you heard of camouflage? How do people do camouflage? Makeup of course! You could die without camouflage! And when you die, you lose the war. In conclusion, makeup is important. Got that Jonguppie?"

"Yes your highness." He sighed, adjusting the spear in his hands.

"Now." She snapped her compact close and threw it to a servant nearby. "Let's start." Putting her hands on her hips, she yelled. "Come in you rebels!"

Slowly, footsteps were heard. It was faint at first, but grew gradually louder as it neared the hall. Everyone held their breath when the door creaked open more, a goose walked in. Sunhwa nearly choked on her saliva.

"This, is the rebel?" She shot a questioning look at Youngjae, who aimed his bow and arrow at it protectively and ordered Jongup to protect Sunhwa with Daehyun

"Yes your highness. Stop asking questions." Youngjae said, looking at the goose. "Who are you and what do you want?"

The goose chuckled (Gooses can chuckle?!) raising a wing to cover it's mouth slightly. "That's right my queen. I am the rebel that is going to shove you off that throne." It said politely, pushing Youngjae's arrow away from it's face. "If, by chance, do you remember an ugly duckling?"

"Oh yeah I do, I mean it was so ugly and-" Sunhwa's jaw dropped. "YOU MEAN YOU ARE THE DUCKLING?!"

"Yes in fact, I am. Look at me now, beautiful no?"

"Sure you are." Daehyun scoffed a little.

"Now, be a good girl and get off the throne so that nobody get's hurt."

"Of course not! Where am I going to live? Where are they going to live? Where are unnie and her sons going to live? Where are we going to live?!"

"Don't worry about that, I'm a good goose aren't I. I'll send you guys off to the lake, there's a hut there which you can stay in." The goose said, walking over to the throne and settling itself on it, pushing Sunhwa away with its feet.

"Really?" Sunhwa asked, taking the bow and arrow away from Youngjae's hands and aiming it at the goose. Releasing the string, the arrow shot right through it's feathers, stabbing one into the throne.

"Yes really. Now would you stop it and let me rule. I know you're tired of all the animal subjects and I'm gladly taking over for you."

"Fine. Send me a carriage and money." Sunhwa her heel and left to gather Hyosung and her still asleep sons.

"Wait my queen." Youngjae called behind her. "Let us follow you."

"Aren't you part of the goose too?"

"No. We knew the goose was up to something, so we planned to protect you, even if it banished you."

Sunhwa stopped and cupped Youngjae's cheeks. Planting a soft his on his forehead, she whispered "Thank you Youngjae yah."

"Ooooh somebody got a kiss from the queen." Daehyun teased after Sunhwa left. Youngjae gave him a punch in his stomach playfully and lead them outside. "Come on. We need to prepare for, I don't know, 9 people?"

"Plus us." Yongguk reminded him.

"Oh plus us. That makes 13. Wasn't there a group called Super Junior that had 13 people? We can be Super Junior too." Youngjae said, cracking up at his own lame joke and checking the carriage and horses.

Soon Sunhwa came out, pushing a few sleepy guys into the carriage with help from Myungsoo Sungyeol and Hyosung. Pushing Hoya's legs up and shutting the door, they settled down and took of to the lakeside. Youngjae, Jongup, Yongguk and Daehyun sat outside, sterring the horses and protecting them.

"Yahh. What happened? Are you banished? Are we banished?" Hyosung asked, carefully moving to sit beside Sunhwa, tripping over Sunggyu's hand a little.

"Sort of. The duckling was the rebel, and he kicked us out, sort of." Sunhwa said, ruffling her hair. "I don't think it has a problem anyway, I'm tired of ruling animals."

"But that means that the story of the ugly duckling is complete no? The ugly duckling becomes a beautiful swan." Sungyeol stated, bumping his head on the top.

"That's right. But we're still in here." Hyosung thought out loud. "Why are we going to the lake for again?"

"To stay there until further advancement in the situation." Sunhwa replied, looking out the window.

"Okay." Hyosung nodded. "Wait, what about food?"

"We'll leave that for later. Look after your sons unnie, they seemed troubled even in their sleep."

"Really? Maybe because the road is bumpy."

"Maybe."

Outside the carraige, Yongguk and Jongup were having a conversation on their own while Daehyun kept talking to Youngjae to keep him awake.

Yongguk sighed at their condition. He never thought that the queen lost the throne that easily and they're moving to the countryside. How should he practice his aiming now? No wait, he can hunt with the others. He nodded to himself, acccepting his fate.

 


Guess the next fairytale~~
And this concludes Sunhwa's side of the story.

Hi new subbies ^^ Where did you come from?
Seriously. 20 subbies are awesome *sobs grateful tears*

Once again, leave a comment and thoughts?

=]

*ppyong*