Jieunnie

Hyosung and the Seven Giants

"Yum! Your cooking tastes so familiar." Jieun her syrup stained lips and gave a thumbs up to Hyosung. "Your pancakes are awesome!"

Hyosung smiled and took the plates to the sink to wash them. Sunhwa took the opportunity to talk to Jieun.

"So. You are Jieun." Sunhwa rested her chin on a hand.

"That's what you guys call me, so I guess I am."

"You guess?"

"Himchan called me Swan. So I don't know."

"Who's Himchan?" Hyosung asked, joining them at the table.

"Oh Himchan." Jieun swallowed the remaining pancakes in . "Himchan is a wizard, who cursed me into a swan. He wanted to curse me into a crow at first, because he was jealous of my beauty. Can you believe it? Jealous of me! My face! That's a first."

Hyosung and Sunhwa looked at each other and nodded slowly. Jieun's weird, they thought.

"Fortunately, his spell went wrong, and i became a swan. Partially his assistant in doing his fail spells as well. One day he mixed something wrong, and I was blown out here. And you guys found me. Which Im so very thankful for." Jieun grabbed their hands, much to Hyosung's shock.

"Tell me, how can I thank you and repay you for your kindness." Jieun said, eyes glittering.

Hyosung laughed and pulled her hand away. "Well, you can stay with us. All you have to do is clean and help looking after my boys."

"Unnie!" Sunhwa slapped Hyosung lightly. "We don't know if she's really-"

"Who cares. We have to save her from that evil Himchan guy. What kind of a name is Himchan anyway." She shook her head and went out to check on her sons.

"Thank you so very much!" Jieun said happily.

"I don't know." Sunhwa sighed.

 

Hyosung skipped outside and watched her boys. They were pretty much enjoying themselves, but their own different ways. Woohyun and Sunggyu sat by the lake talking while keeping an eye on Sungjong who was playing in the water like a kid. Sungyeol was on a tree and Dongwoo was excited at everything. Hoya and Myungsoo was with the bunnies, fasinated by their arrows and bows.

"So what you do is, put the arrow on the bow, pull, aim, fire." Daehyun demonstrated and aimed with an eye closed. Sure enough, the arrow was released when Daehyun loosened his hand and the arrow shot right on the board. "Headshot." he smirked.

"That's good." Hyosung smiled and sat with Yongguk on the grass. "How're you doing?"

"Fine." He replied, moving a little away from him

"What?" She asked, a little upset that he moved away as if she was some sickness or virus

"You're the Queen's friend." He replied and got up on his feet. Calling Jongup over to keep her company, he went away.

"And what's wrong with that? I'm still human." Hyosung huffed, eyeing Sungyeol who nearly slipped just 3 seconds ago. "Sungyeol ahh! Be careful!" She yelled. He caught sight of her and made an 'okay' sign.

"We're not human noona." Jongup who was smiling answered her.

"That's right." She nodded. "Why are you guys so different? What happened to the blue bunny?"

"He's somewhere. Zelo is always missing."

"I have a question actually." She said, remembering when they caught them along with the duckling (that banished them here)

"Yeah?" He smiled again. She felt like she melted into a puddle of goo right there.

"Why did you catch us along with the duckling that time?"

"Ahh. About that." He shifted and started talking. "You were intruders, and plus the Queen hates ugly things. We were supposed to kill it, but then you said not to. So we didn't."

"You weren't supposed to." Hyosung mumbled under her breath. "And so we got banished here."

"I'm glad we didn't though. I believe that duckling isn't ugly at all."

"Yeah. He'll be pretty soon. Believe me." Hyosung nodded.

"Unnie!" Jieun came running out at that moment. She happily took a seat on the other side of Hyosung and looked at the boys enjoying their time. "Wahh they can really aim!" She exclaimed when Myungsoo shot the board (but by Daehyun's 100% perfect judgement it was 2 degrees off the bull's eye)

"They're my sons." Hyosung said proudly

"Really? Who's the dad?" Jieun asked excitedly, shaking her arm

"Who knows." Hyosung sighed, remembering the day they appeared and the reason why they were here, in a storybook. She didn't even know how to get back, damn it.

"I'm sure you'll know one day." Jieun smiled and turned her attention to Jongup. "Hey. Mind teaching me too?"

"Sure." He got up and reached his hand out. Jieun grabbed it and they moved to the training area Yongguk was. Hyosung grinned at their actions and was sure she saw some pink bubbles in the air.

"But who's Himchan? And where are we now?" Hyosung sighed. "I still want my meat."


Im not even going to apologize for updating late anymore >.<
Guys, read at your own risk now =3

Himchan's chapter coming up next.

But really. Guess where are they now. I've got tips scattered around >v<
this chappie is pretty short. I promise the next'll be longer =3