First Step

"Do You Really Want Me"

   "Hyung .."eunyuk said softly patting leeteuk's shoulder.

   "yeah,eunyuk ah !nice costume huh?leeteuk giggled watching eunyuk from head to toe.

   "aish hyung,donghae suggested this actually ,he so childish."eunyuk shyly smile.

  "its cute ,you look like some kind of magician with that "Leeteuk said.

 

   "Dringking?"eunyuk notice the glass of wine in his hand.

    "Don't worry,i know my limitations "leeteuk countered.

 

  "Eukjae !Eukjae! they are here..look"donghae said rushing to us and pointing at the entrance.

 

   Walking to the party hall ,murmurs can be heared and some comments as heechul and hankyung walk together,catching attentions.

  Heechul tightend his grip on hankung's arm.

  "Your too beautiful ..that's why "Hankyung smiles holding his hand.

 Leeteik saw it.

He saw them together ,but why does it feels like this .........

Leeteuk trace his heart with his hand.

"You love him didn't you "eunyuk speak up

leeteuk sighs

"Seems like he was happy now,im happy for him "

"Really,how can you say he's happy or you yourself was?"eunyuk said testing his hyung.

"i can say"leeteuk look at heechul and hanyungs way .

"Do you really know ,what would make him happy"

"I...I.."leeteuk look down

"Don't do the same mistake as before hyung,you know it very well "Leeteuk look at him thinking of those words.

Eunyuk smiled"Now your on the same situation as before,do the same or not ,..its up to you"

 

 

Eukjae !eukjae !heechulie hyung his really pretty donghae suddenly commented and tugging at eunyuks sleeve.

"Heechulie Hyung!Hankyung hyung were here "donghae wave his hand

"Aish..why call them suddenly"eunyuk utters sounding frustrated because of donghae. he look at leeteuk who seems so lost.

"oh! did i push him too hard,no.i know he knows those things."eunyuk smiled

************************************************

Hankyung saw donghae waving at the side and calling them.

"Hey .!look ..your favorite dongsaeng" Heechul smiles and they walk toward their direction.

~~~~~~

"I thought you can't make it"eunyuk said and hugging the chinese man.

"We miss you hyung..!"donghae teary and joined the hug.

"I miss you too,i miss you all actually hankyung smiles hugging the two.

Heechul on the side was smiling at the sight ,he was happy seeing them,its been 2 years .

After those years, nothing has change between them they were the same friends .

 

 

"Oh! hyung leeteuk hyung was here too"donghae broke the hug and look at their back.

"He ..he ..was actually here just,this."Donghae tip toed looking over.eunyuk suddenly then notice.

Eunyuk didn't bother looking ,he was watching heechul upon hearing leeteuks name ,eunyuk smiles getting the reaction he was expecting..."a little push i think"

********

As the party started music filled the venue,foods and drinks were served and the center was the dancefloor.

Not faraway was leeteuk sitting alone who seems drunk ,he know leeteuk so well by looking at him, he seem so drown,heechul was observing the man,

He want to approach leeteuk, but was stop ,when he saw a girl sit next to leeteuk ,heechul eyebrows raised up.

"Tha't idiot seems to be enjoying much" heechul murmurs, he was actually annoyed since leeteuk didn't approach him ,the entire time ,even they bump each other.

If it wasn't because of hankyung whose very caring for him he would definetly leave the party.

Heechul's eyes widen when leeteuk slid his hand on the girls .waist .

 

"Chulie.Chulie!"  Hechul was suddenly startled

"Oh!"

"What's wrong" Hankyung ask yet he knows the reason ,

"Nothing ,im just thinking of killing and eating  a duck now."

"uhmm.... a Duck " hankyung hummed and looks at leeteuks direction.he smiles..

"But before you eat the ,Duck,.. can i dance with you " hankyung offer his hand .

********

 

"Hey..! look at those couples dancing "a certain girl named mina says while smiling at him.

 

Leeteuk look at the center where most of the couples were dancing,but what cought his eyes was someone he knows.

Leeteuk saw heechul and hankyung dancing on the dancefloor and was playfully teasing each other.

"Did you know them?"the girl ask but leeteuk stayed silent staring at them.

Heechul playfully dance to the beat of the music ,he was swaying his hips when he notice at the side was leeteuk staring at him .Heechul smirk while he face hankyung and teasingly touch the chinesemans chest while moving his hips in the rhythm.

Hankyung was there ,he knows the situation well.he pull heechul closer to him while looking at leeteuk.

Leeteuk on the side was now filled with anger and ready to burst anytime.He don't know why but seeing them like that. he cant afford to look at.

With hankyung's sudden gesture as he pull heechul dangerously close to him ,leeteuk stood up and walk towards their direction not bothering others look.

Leeteuk bolted in the dancefloor with a blank look ,he grab heechul's wrist and before heechul could manage to utter words,leeteuk was dragging the feminine man .

 

"Yah! you idiot !let me go!."heechul shriek trying to free himself out of leeteuks hold.

"I Know! im idiot,,damn idiot !...now shut up ,coz i wont let you go.."

 

 

 

 

Sighing .euyuk  look at leeteuk and heechul ,he smiles.

 

"Thanks mina ,"eunyuk wink at the girl next to him.