Walls

"Do You Really Want Me"

Heechul was flipping on the bed feeling uneasy ,its already one o'clock am in the morning and still,he can't sleep.

Everytime he tries to close his eyes he could only see leeteuks face,that face of him that he can't get off his mind. He lay on his stomach ,his messy hair covering his eyes ,he can clearly see the ceiling ,

he sigh out like there were tons of tons on his chest that he can't get off,it hurts ,

he's never been like this before, the feeling was familiar ,but its different ,....the feeling like your breaking.

  He can't forget his eyes ,it was like he never seen before,and it was also 3 days ago when they had their last conversation ...

*****************************************************************

Heechul was watching tv in the living room alone ,unlucky,he didn't have time to bond with the other members since the members have their schedule and he also can't have a time because he's currently on his military service and today was his rest day.

Heechul heard the door open and click sound which means it was locked,he then heard footsteps on the back .Heechul didnt look up,he knows who is it even he's far .he feel the man turn to the back of the couch.

And Soon he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his shoulder .

"Your early "heechul said without looking at the other .The man has a sweet scent heechul could tell as the man snuggled closer his face to heechuls neck.

"I miss you" the man said softly on the crook of his neck ,his lips press on the skin and heechul shivered.

"Me too teukie ah..i really.. really miss you "Heechul smiles and holding those arm around him.

They stayed like that for long time like the time stops and heechul really wishes time stops for them and how leeteuk want to hold heechul forever.

Heechul break the silence still in leeteuks warm hug .

"Teukie...i want to say something"

"hmmm?"

"Hann..Oh! ....I mean ..Hangeng called me ...Teukie ..can i go and see him this weekend"