Regrets

"Do You Really Want Me"

"Hann..Oh! ....I mean ..Hangeng called me ...Teukie ..can i go and see him this weekend"  heechul sttutters as he felt those arms loosen and the warm hug was gone.

"Uh?'Heechul stand up and look at leeteuk.

"C..Can i see him"

"No."

"But.. his still my friend "heechul said he didn't know why leeteuk act like this.

"No matter what it is..i ..i dont like you to go with him..!!"

heechul flinch it was the first time leeteuk became like this ,his voice was always sweet but now,

he was different .

"Why are you like this,im yours now ,your mine and he's my friend .

"Why can't you understand teukie..You,,,,Your so selfish..!" 

Heechul said it bluntly but then regretted his words immediately as he covered his mouth with his hands ,

staring at the man in front of him whose seem in shock.

"I ...teukie..im.."Heechul stutters.

leeteuk sigh out and smiled bitterly.

"Those years ..those years,where i have to keep my feelings for you"

"Those years where i choose to be numb for you to be happy chulie,even,.even if not with me ."

"Do you think i am chulie ah..."Leeteuk voice out he can't hold it anymore and tears fell out of his eyes .

Heechul froze,his eyes widen.. those words stab him.

 

"Do what you want .."

Leeteuk sigh out , turn his back and walk away .He was still hoping that heechul would stopped him but he never did.

 

Heechul feel his knees weakened as tears escape from his eyes.

"I...Im sorry he said shaking"but leeteuk was gone.

Heechul saw him walk away ,he was living,he was going away from him .

he want to stop leeteuk but why does his body became so paralyzed,

he want to hug that man ,how he want to say that he love him but no words escape from his mouth.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

 

Heechul sigh out again as he stare the ceiling .He never heard leeteuk say his feelings to him ,

it was the first time he voice it out.He thought their relationship wasstrong in two years where they leaned ,cry ,and being happy together .

It has been three days ago and after that ,they never talk .Leeteuk would usually be in the  dorm and sleep in theire shared room at 10pm but leeteuk never did.Leeteuk would go to their room to change his clothes and sleep to shindongs room .

Heechul knew it because he was not asleep,he was always waiting for him ,but he doesnt have the courage to talk to him,, like now he was still waiting for him to come and see his smiling face.

Heechul shifted to his left as tears pours his eyes and his vision became slurred.His phone was ringing on the side of the bed for may times but soon he pick it up his voice shaking on the line.

"What happened ..are you crying chulie ah"

the familiar voice on the line make him more weak ,voice which he never heared  for a long time.

 

"H..Hannie"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah...what do you think about this chapter^^

sadly :( i didnt sumbit this story to Lady VAmp on time