Fixing FairyTale

"Do You Really Want Me"

Looking at myself in the mirror ,i never thought i would agree with this idea.

heechul thought to himself ,he was startled when he heard a soft knock .

"Come in" heechul said and turn around to see his ex lover and bestfriend .

Hangeng took steps closer where he was sitting and setled sitting in front of the feminine man , holding his hand while the other caress his cheeks.

 

Heechul was really beautiful his curly hair was tied using a pink ribbon ,he wears a light make up , lips were tinted pink and he was wearing a dress more exactly a modern version of cinderella's dress its just simple and short that hungs above his knees and could see half of his thighs.perfect that was the definition for his apperance.

"Your Pretty" the china man said staring at him,  while heechul stayed silent and just smile.

"Yah! You should say   "Yeah!.. I Know!"     the chinaman do imitations of him .

He chuckles seeing his bestfriend.

"Did i say it before?"

"What"

"You really change .."

"Did i"

"yeah ..he had change you, which... i never did "

Heechul look at the floor ,he knows who he was talking to.and hankyung saw it ,his eyes that he can't afford to look at.

"Before did..did you cry when i left you"   like you cry for him.

"Uh !Hannie..heechul stare at him

"Ehh..now you should learn not using that name again"  hankyung chuckles.and suddenly became serious.

"Mianhe"

"For what "

"For leaving you before"

Heechul look at his bestfriend and hold his hands

"its all in the past ,i had forgiven you" heechul said with a smile.

"yeah ....its all in the past"  hankyung look up staring at his eyes.suddenly feeling sad with those words.

"You really love him dont you" hankyung said softly

"huh?" heechul ask

"I said lets go! the party must be starting." Hankyung offer his hand and heechul gladly take it .

**********

They drive for 30minutes ,it was silent ,heechul was looking at the window side the whole time his mind somewhere else.

HAnkyung stare the pretty man beside him ,before when they will go out, heechul was always the one whose always excited ,

but seeing him today he can find a lot of difference, a lot of changes.

This soft side of heechul ,the caring heechul which he can only see before,...was now seen by the people around him.

Heechul became caring to others ,he opened himself to others ,he learn to smile and cry outloud not keeping his feelings.

"Were here" hankyung broke the silence as he park the car.

The two stood at the hallway for a moment.

"ready?" hankyung ask him

"Yeah" he said flatly smiling at the chinaman

"Come on dont be so sad"

"i am not" heechul said pouting hankyung just chuckles.

"Then ,will Cinderella be my date tonight?"  hanyung offered his arm

Heechul chuckled and smiles holding on his arm.

"Your lucky"  heechul says as they walk the entrance hall.

"wha why..?"

"Because ,your dating a definitely y and pretty Cinderella." heechul laughs.

"Yeah...That's the Kim heechul I Know"  hankyung says and the two of them laughs.

 

 

**************************

"Aish ...where are they "  eunyuk murmured looking at his wristwatch.

"Eukjae !Eukjae !here have some drinks" donghae said giggling.

Eunyuk sighs ."Did you see them?"

"No i didn't ,but i texted hankyung hyung"

"where's teukie hyung"

"I see him somewhere..yeah his there.. look!" donghae said smiling

Leeteuk stands on the corner holding a glass of wine in his hands .

Eunyuk walk towards leeteuk direction.

 

"Now.....how can i fix the Fairy tale"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updates^^

I never planned ..but i think , this story may be longer than it should,

anyways i didnt submit it to lady vamp,so ill continue.

Thanks for subscribing my stories ,even im a newbie in fanfics^^