Choice

"Do You Really Want Me"

Heechul open his eyes as the light on the windows started to beam across the room,he had fallen asleep after his conversation with the china man on the phone last night.

Hangeng was the same person he knew and love before,his caring words atleast help him to sleep and he had really miss him after two years.

Heechul lazily got up from his bed ,he and leeteuks bed to be exact,he took a last glance to the room and close the door behind him.Heechul felt hungry ,he didnt eat for days ,he made his way to the kitchen finding eunyuk sitting on the chair of the kitchen table on the side while he heard someone singing which he could say donghae listening to his voice.

"Donghae!!Faster ..You idiot im hungry" eunyuk shout.

"Its almost done eukjae..ah just wait a little"

Heechul smiled this two really are always like this since before debut ,they are playful and they cant live without each other.

Sometimes i got jealous of them they are really close since from the start thats why they really cant understand each other unlike him and leeteuk which take time .

"heechul hyung!" eunyuk called out as he notice the feminine man standing near the door.

Heechul was wearing  white shirt  w/ a picture of duck which eunyuk could remember was given by leeteuk it was pair with his pink sweat pants.

"Im hungry" heechul said and sit next to him.

Heechul has a long dark brown hair  now he could tell it was long, rather than a year ago when heechul cut his hair bald for his military enlistment but the most noticable is heechuls eyes were swollen which looks like he didnt sleep for how many days.

"Hyung are you alright?"eunyuk ask concern

"Of coarse eunyuk ah what made you think im not" heechul smiled and look at the floor.

Your not eunyuk thinks as he saw how heechuls eyes became sad.

He knows ,even the members ,they notice how their leeteuk always makes distance to the sub leader and the two didnt exchange words for 3 days and donghae is the only one who doesnt know because he was slow in reading moods.

"Eukjae..eukjae im done..oh! heechulie hyung !..your here too"Donghae smiled holding a pan ,

"aish..."eunyuk hissed

Heechul chuckled at his dongsaeng holding a pan and his face with black tints which he could get when cooking.

"Come on lets eat "heechul said smiling

"Yeees !were eating"donghae giggled

"You..go get the foods and plates "eunyuk said pointing donghae while the the other pout but do as he was told so.

Heechul couldnt help but smile with the sight of his dongsaengs .eunyuk nagging donghae it reminds of him and ...

heechul look down again remembring some memories with leeteuk flashed in his mind.

"Oow! i forgot the spoons "donghae suddenly exclaimed

"Here" a familiar voice which makes heechuls heart beat faster  he look up and met those eyes again, for a moment the time stops.

Eunyuk could see how much longing his two hyung has in their eyes,it was love.

"Teukie ...Hyung !come lets eat ,heechulie hyung is here too."donghae said smiling.

Eunyuk thought leeteuk wouldnt come but to his surprise the leader come and sit opposite to them.

"Oh!teukie hyung is supposed to sit beside heechulie hyung"donghae pout while leeteuk and heechul stare awkwardly at each other.

"What the.."eunyuk mumbled and kick donghae's feet under the table"

"Why are you kicking me eukjae ah?"

"Aish..This idiot ..really"eunyuk was about to smack him when he notice his hyungs"

"Oh..come on lets eat"eunyuk said smiling and turning toward his friend"You.. stop calling my real name"he glared at donghae.

 

 

The breakfast became awkward eunyuk thinks and donghae the innocent one keeps on talking and talking.Eunyuk saw how heechul dare to put rice and some dish which he can say was leeteuks favorite.The leader didnt say a word he just watch the feminine man .

"Please let me do this atleast,i want to get near you."-Heechul thought

"How i want to hug you now ,if you only knew" leeteuk thought looking at the femine man

When heechul finished serving leeteuk he didnt look at the leader instead he eat silently beside him while leeteuk stare the feminine with so much longing.

Eunyuk smiled these was different and he was happy to see this side of his hyungs but also sad how he see those walls between them.The walls which the two made themselves and they themselves are the only one to break those.

"Teukie hyung ..heechulie hyung the party is coming aren't the two of you were also invited for that couples party"donghae ask

"Couple PArty"

Heechul suddenly remember how leeteuk was very excited for that party he's really waiting for that time to come .

"We,are we still one?"Heechul stare at leeteuk his eyes questoning the other.

Suddenly heechuls phone rang loudly and heechul didn't care because he want to hear leeteuk,he want to hear him that they are still a couple.He Hopes.

 

"Heechulie hyung ..Hankyung hyung is calling !"donghae suddenly exclaimed holding heechuls phone and making heechul flinch he glance at his phone and  towards leeteuk.

"Just say ,you don't want me to answer him "Heechul thought as he stare the leader.

"I..its the day right..go and answer him he's waiting ,its not right for you to keep him waiting" leeteuk took the courage to speak and look directly to heechuls eyes and with that leeteuk made his way .

"S..stop..Why.? why are you always like that?"Heechul manage to stop him ,he can feel how it hurts its like pushing him away.

"Be happy chulie ah..thats what i want"leeteuk said without looking at him.

If i turn around and see your face ,i might hug you and never let you go

"Then ..why are you doing this to me.. "heechuls voice was shaking and tears fell down from his eyes.

"Do you really want me? I want you to think ,i want you to decide, i dont want to see you regret after, thats why im doing this..and if in the end you find its not me ...ill be still happy chulie ah ..coz atlast you found your hapiness"Leeteuk said with tears and with that he made his way leaving heechul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks^^ my update

What do you think?