The Conclusion

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is the final chapter. *cries* I'm so sad.

There's a short mature content. So be careful, kids. 

 

 

 

 

Nahee groaned and opened one of her eyes. She looked at the alarm clock. It’s 4:30 in the morning. She yawned. She wasn’t able to wait for Kyuhyun last night, though he told her to wait for him. She went to sleep first. She turned to her side and saw his husband sleeping peacefully beside her. She chuckled.

“I bet he’s upset ‘coz I didn’t wait for him.” She thought to herself.

She brought the blanket up to his shoulders to warm him. She felt is dry. She got up and wore her slippers. She went to the kitchen and got some water to drink.

When she returned to their room, she found Kyuhyun already wake with his disheveled hair. She frowned at him.

“Why are you awake already? Sleep some more.” She told him softly.

Kyuhyun didn’t respond, but instead he patted the side of the bed which is her space. She rolled her eyes at him.

“What?” She asked, clueless.

“You really have to sleep some more. You came home very late last night, right?” She said as she went beside him.

“I was expecting  you to wait for me last night, but you were already asleep.” Kyuhyun answered as he pulled her closer to him.

“I was so exhausted, honey. Mrs. Go didn’t come yesterday ‘coz her son was sick. So I had to do all the house chores here.” She explained to him.

“Alright. I understand.” He sighed.

Kyuhyun ran his fingers in her hair and sniffed her scent.

“Your scent still doesn’t change, Nahee.” He smiled and hugged her tighter.

She chuckled.

“Are you a dog?” She .

Kyuhyun looked at her and frowned. He noticed something in her face. He caressed it with his thumb.

“Let’s go to a skin clinic tomorrow, honey.” He told her.

She raised an eyebrow. “Wae?”

“I can already see wrinkles appearing.” He said.

Nahee pouted.

“What do you expect? “ She hit his arm softly.

“Do you think I’m ugly now ‘coz my wrinkles are already appearing?” She asked him.

“Your wrinkles don’t make you ugly. Actually, it reminds me of the years that we’ve been together. Hmmm?” He told her and kissed her forehead.

“And as far as I can remember, you were the one who keeps on asking me to accompany you to the derma.” He continued.

“Alright.” She sighed.

They became silent for a minute. Nahee was resting on his arm with her eyes closed. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was running his hand up and down on her arm while humming a tune. His hand went up to the buttons of her pajamas and opened them slowly. Nahee immediately opened her eyes, but she didn’t push him. Somehow, she was already used to it.

He managed to undress her from her clothes. They looked in each other’s eyes.

“You know what; you’re still as beautiful as when you were younger.” He complimented his wife.

“Thank you for buying those beauty products.” She grinned.

Kyuhyun laughed.

“I love you so much, honey. I don’t know what my life will be if I didn’t meet you.” He said as he starts to give kisses around her face.

“Should we thank our parents for arranging our marriage?” She asked while enjoying her husband’s kisses.

Kyuhyun tangled his fingers with hers.

“Of course. But we should thank Greece too.” He said.

Nahee smiled. “We’ve never been there for years already. I wonder how the Grand Canal looks now. I wanted to see if the restaurant where we first met is still there.”

“Should we go there this summer?”He asked her.

Nahee nodded.

Kyuhyu stopped kissing her and looked straight in her eyes. She looked back too.

“I really, really love you.” He said while emphasizing each word.

“I love you too. You know that.” She replied.

Kyuhyn smiled and leaned towards her lips and kissed her softly. Nahee moaned when he started to her lips. Their kisses became passionate and aggressive. The heat started to build up in their bodies. Nahee clawed on Kyuhyun’s back as he went down on her neck. He began to rub his body against h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter