She's pregnant, so what? I don't care - Cho Kyuhyun

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyuhyun sat worriedly on the bench outside the room where his wife was admitted. Nahee suddenly lost her consciousness this morning. Kyuhyun didn’t know what to do since she didn’t wake up after numerous times of shaking her body and calling her name. Kyuhyun brought her to the hospital. He was so worried. It’s the first time that Nahee collapsed since they got married. After a while, the doctor went out of the room. Kyuhyun looked up with sweatbeads on his forehead.

“What’s wrong with her, doc?” He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

 

“I think she’s just a bit stressed these past few days. We found out that she has not been eating a lot too. Don’t worry, she’s awake now.  She requested a general check-up. We already did the procedures and the results will come out next week. You can go to her now.” The doctor smiled.

Kyuhyun felt relieved. He hurriedly went inside her room and found her lying down. She looked up and smiled at him.

“Honey.” She called him weakly.

“Nahee. What’s wrong with you? You should take care of yourself. You made me so worried for you.” He said with a concerned tone.

She pouted.

“I’m sorry. Don’t be mad. I promise to take a better care of myself from now on. It’s just that dad gave me a lot of papers to do this week. I didn’t notice that I neglected myself.” She explained.

“Alright.” Kyuhyun sat beside her and caressed her hair.

“The doctor told me that they performed tests on you.” He said.

“Yes. It’s been a long time since I had a general check-up. I want to know if I’m perfectly fit.” She looked up at him.

He breathed out. “Okay. Are you feeling well now? Do you want to go home?” He asked.

“Yes! I want to! I don’t want to spend the night here. Hospital scares me. Honey, please take me home.” She pleaded.

 

“Haha! Okay. I’ll talk to your doctor and I’ll pay the bills.” He kissed both of her cheeks.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next day, Kyuhyun had to leave his wife in parent’s house since he has a recording to do. He doesn’t want to leave her alone. He’s afraid that something worst will happen to her.

As he was walking towards the recording studio, he met Park Haneul. He smiled and greeted her.

“It’s been a long time!”

“Yeah. Congratulations on your concerts!” She smiled weakly. Kyuhyun noticed it.

“Do you have a problem?”

She breathed nervously and looked down.

“Kyuhyun-shi, I’d…I’d like to talk to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter