Let's Work It Out

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nahee woke up late the next morning. She sat up from the bed and yawned. She opened her eyes and looked down on the empty space beside her. She would usually get up before Kyuhyun does. But now, there’s no Kyuhyun. She recalled their argument last night and sighed. She got up and walked towards the bathroom.

Today is Sunday; she decided to go to church. She made sandwich after she prepared herself. Today is not a bit different from the other days since she got married.  The only difference is that Kyuhyun is not with her this morning and probably, until whenever.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was stirred in his sleep when he felt something cold on his face. He opened one eye.

“Isn’t that Hyukkie-hyung?” He thought as he saw a blur figure of Eunhyuk grinning while holding a glass near to his face. He then realized something.

“Hyung!!! What did you do?!!!” He shouted as he wiped the water on his face.

“It’s noon already, Kyuhyun. Get your off the bed now.” Eunhyuk said as he leaves the room.

Kyuhyun sat up and rubbed his face to take away his sleepiness. He remembered Nahee. He wondered how she is doing right now. He sighed. He walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to drink water.

Leaning on the kitchen counter, he saw Eunhyuk walking towards the main door.

“Where are you going, hyung and where are the others? The dorm seems bare.” He inquired.

“They’re all out. It’s our rest day today, remember? And I’m going out, too. That’s why I woke you up. Go home now. Sungmin told us what happened.” Eunhyuk replied before closing the door.

Kyuhyun pouted. He is about to turn back to his room when the dorm opened.

“Wait, Kyuhyunnie. I suggest that you use my wedding gift, to make your marriage life enjoyable.” He grinned and closed the door again.

Kyuhyun only shook his head. He decided to drop by the SM office first before returning home.

“ I hope she has calmed down already.” He thought.

 

 

Nahee is driving towards their hotel to have lunch when her phone rang.

“So, he is calling me now?” Nahee thought.

She took her phone out from her purse and checked the caller.

“Psssh. I thought it’s him.” She thought. “Hello, Janghu?”

“Nahee,how are you? How’s…how’s married life?” She heard his low voice. She sighed.

“Don’t ask me about it. I’m doing fine. How about you?”

“Hmmm. I’m leaving for London tonight, I’m wondering if we can meet up?” He asked.

“London? Why? Uhmm, okay. Let’s meet in the hotel after thirty minutes.” She answered as she tried to focus on driving.

“I just have to meet a client there and I’ll be away for 3 months.” He answered.

“Hmm.’kay. See you.” She answered.

“Bye.” He ended the call.

Nahee drives with thoughts filling her mind. “Janghu, I’m so sorry.” She said as she started to sob.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Kyuhyun is walking towards the recording studio to get the song sheet that he left. He was invited to sing in Kyunghee University next week. He greeted some hoobaes as he walked pass them. He went inside the recording studio to get the sheet and bid goodbye to the people who were inside. He closed the door behind him. As he walked towards the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter