Teasings

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For the whole day, Kyuhyun and Nahee avoided each other, not because of what Nahee told him about not interfering with each other's lives, but because of the moment they had in the morning. Nahee stayed inside their room for the whole day while Kyuhyun watched his show Radio Star in the living room. Every time he enters the room to get something, Nahee would go outside, and if he's outside already, she goes back inside the room.

 

That afternoon, Nahee is playing with some games on her phone when Kyuhyun entered the room again, she is about to stand up from the couch when Kyuhyun talked to her.

 

"Can you please iron my clothes? I need to go to the SM office now." He said and handed him his garments.

 

She just took it and didn't say anything. He went to the bathroom to wash.

 

 

After some time, she finished her work and laid his clothes in the bed. Kyuhyun went out of the bathroom. He didn't notice that she was there since she's so silent. She looked at him as he went near the bed. She was stunned when she saw him removing his top.

 

"Yah!!!! Don't do it here!!!' She screamed.

Kyuhyun turned around and was shocked to see her too. He quickly covered his upper body with the shirt.

"I didn't know you're here. Sorry." He apologized.

Nahee is blushing hard.

"I--...I'm going outside." She stuttered.

Kyuhyun watched her as she panicked on her way outside. He smirked.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

That night, Nahee is eating her dinner when Kyuhyun arrived. She is about to get up and hide in the room again, but he stopped her.

"Stay." He said.

 

She nervously sat down and continued eating. They ate their dinner in silence. They were both looking down on their plate as they eat. Nahee slowly lifted her eyes to see Kyuhyun. She stared at him for a while until he looked up to see her too. Their eyes met. She choked and looked away as she grabs a glass of water.. Kyuhyun chuckled when he saw her reaction. Her cheeks are blushing hard.

 

"Hmmm. Nahee..about what happened-" He started.

"Oh no. Don't talk about it. It's embarrassing." She cut him.

"I'm sorry.." He said.

She looked up at him. He's looking at her. She frowned and looked down on her food again.

"Aaaaiiiish! Why is it hard for me to look at his eyes?!! I get nervous every time I do it." She thought.

"Hmmmm. I have three days off starting tomorrow." He said.

" I want to make it up to you..so..I'm thinking abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter