So Upset. Hmmmp!!!

If We Didn't Meet In Greece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On  the next day, Kyuhyun and Nahee arranged everything in their new house. SM gave Kyuhyun one day off from his schedules. Both are busy arranging the furnitures and  some stuffs. It couldn't be denied that they are still shy with each other. They don't talk too much. Kyuhyun is so shy after what happened last night. So is Nahee.

Five days passed since their wedding and true to what Kyuhyun haid said to his mother, he was indeed very busy. He only comes home to Nahee very late at night. He would find her already sleeping on the bed. He felt bad that they don't have time to know each other more that much. Nahee stayed at home because her parents didn't want her to work but instead, they want her to be a full-time housewife. She was lonely these days. She doesn't see  Kyuhyun except on the mornings where she had to prepare his clothes and breakfast. He complimented her cooking, though. She had already realized these  past days that she had to give Kyuhyun a chance. But because he is not around all the time, she got a bit upset. She felt all alone in their house, doing all the chores while he had a lot of company with him. She felt like a maid.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

One late  night before their one week anniversary, Kyuhyun came back from the dorm. He found Nahee watching the television.

 

"Hey." He greeted her.

She didn't answer him. Instead, she turned off the TV and went to their bedroom. He followed her.

"What's wrong, honey?" He asked.

She looked at him with a perturbed expression.

"Don't "honey" me!!!" She said angrily as she turned her back on him and sat down on her space on their bed near  the wall. Kyuhyun couldn't understand why she is angry at him. She went near her.

"Stay where you are! Don't come near me." She stopped him from approaching  her. Kyuhyun got more confused.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"You shouldn't have come home. It's not really a must, you know. We're just married technically. So why don't you just stay in your dorm like what you used to do before you married me than leaving me all alone here in this  house. Now, you have my blessings." She said sarcastically, not looking at him.

"You're upset because I come home very late at night? Nahee, you know that I'm a celebrity. I have busy schedules." He explained to her.

"I didn't ask for a celebrity to marry."She added insensitively.

"Why are you like that? Please understa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter