▪ Seoul ● Trials ▪ (General Rules)

▪ Seoul ● Trials ▪ (Tumblr Based Roleplay)


1. Follow the directory from your Tumblr account=> http://seoultrials-directory.tumblr.com/

2. Create your account before you apply in the correct format. After team or civilian:

  • idolname-hydrus
  • idolname-lupus
  • idolname-apus
  • idolname-civ
When you choose your team, please track the tag that applies to you: #teamapus #teamlupus #teamhydrus #stcivilian
This is just so team leaders can reach you easily without having to message each team member individually. Please check these tags for updates!

You may play as many characters as you can handle. There is no character limit, but if you decide to have multiple characters they must ALL be active.

3. Send in your application after reviewing it thoroughly here.

4. Once your application has been reviewed and accepted follow: the team leaders and the other members of the roleplay.

5. Put a disclaimer somewhere in your description that you are not the real idol you’ve chosen to play, as well as an warning. This it to warn about mature content such as horror etc. No /graphic written allowed to be blogged or REBLOGED on the dash.

6. Link the directory from your roleplay account.

7. Side blogs are NOT allowed to be used as your character blog. You must make a NEW tumblr for all your characters.

8. ANYTHING OOC is NOT allowed. No pictures (ie. "Selcas"), no long OOC posts. You MAY make ooc posts, short ones if really needed. Informing if you’re going away and coming back later or goodnight, etc. lol. Tag it #ooc.

9. If you wish to reserve a character, please do so by sending us an ask. Reservations last 72 hours, and cannot be made on anon.

10. Reblog/like posts to get more followers is not allowed to be made. You’re not allowed either to reblog others, this is to keep the dash clean. You can like them but not reblog them. Please respect this.